DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Among all this idiocy, I had a pretty good laugh yesterday. I had two calls from my 11yo daughter's school that I missed, at two separate points of the day, so upon picking her up I asked her what it

Will we view black people differently after this? Will we be suspicious, avoid, mistrust? They have made it about colour. There is a cultural issue - a lack of respect for themselves and for the

Yes, but I think the point Scott Adams is making is a deeper one. With all the shadow banning and deplatforming antics, holding certain views and expressing certain thoughts is now verboten. And we're

Posted Images

Animals in Minneapolis - there is no other word to describe them - have use the death of George Floyd to go on a rampage of violence and looting. I don't know the demographics of Minneapolis but the majority of the people looting and damaging things, in the videos I have just watched, have been black - African Americans.

Looking at those videos I suspect that many people in the US are just going to get their ethnic stereotypes between black and white reinforced.

In particular, re the disabled lady above in the videos I posted, I can see on twitter that there are - sadly - plenty of people laughing at the physical attacks on her. They think violence on a disabled woman is hilarious. All such tweets - before I stopped looking as I could not stomach reading any more - were from black people judging by their profile photos.

It is hard not to see skin colour in this. It should be decent people versus savages. No doubt, across the US, people of all skin colours will be horrified by the images of rioting and looting as they are by the video of Floyd's death.

26 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is hard not to see skin colour in this. It should be decent people versus savages. No doubt, across the US, people of all skin colours will be horrified by the images of rioting and looting as they are by the video of Floyd's death.

People are being manipulated. Conflict sells.

46 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Animals in Minneapolis - there is no other word to describe them - have use the death of George Floyd to go on a rampage of violence and looting. I don't know the demographics of Minneapolis but the majority of the people looting and damaging things, in the videos I have just watched, have been black - African Americans.

Looking at those videos I suspect that many people in the US are just going to get their ethnic stereotypes between black and white reinforced.

In particular, re the disabled lady above in the videos I posted, I can see on twitter that there are - sadly - plenty of people laughing at the physical attacks on her. They think violence on a disabled woman is hilarious. All such tweets - before I stopped looking as I could not stomach reading any more - were from black people judging by their profile photos.

Minnesota = Somalians. This is Ilhan Omar's stomping ground.

22 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Look at these idiots.

Man sits on police car - which is being attacked - falls off and knocks himself out. Second police car pulls alongside, presumably to check the man is OK, and the animals turn on the police in the car.

Virtually every one of these civil disturbance videos features someone smashing in a cop car window with a skateboard

Go long autoglass.

4 hours ago, wherebee said:

UK cops are light years away from 30 years ago.  I'd now see them as a mix of idiots, and weaklings, lead by political cowards who will approve any action as long as it doesn't threaten their pension.  

every single cop in the UK needs sacking and reapplying for their job.  If they can't run 1 mile without stopping, and can't subdue someone single handed, they are not fit for duty.

You could be right but a couple of ex UK cops I've met say that back then anyone could become a cop so the bar was equally not set very high.  One guy, a nice guy but seemed a bit dim.  He was city of London police - really tall and seemed a real gentleman but a bit dim like I say.  The other guy pretty sharp but was the one to say that they weren't the brightest back then - he was London but not city.  Sounded like he got up to all sorts of shit - not very PC by comparison anyway.

I'll add that things maybe have changed somewhat now but 10/15 years ago I heard of a culture of bent cops in Glasgow.  Completely anecdotal and maybe I was misinformed but could believe it.  One guy I vaguely knew was in the process of entering (or getting ready too) - he was joining with the expectation of going rogue - seemed to think he was going into it with open eyes and all that, not good.

10 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

One guy I vaguely knew was in the process of entering (or getting ready too) - he was joining with the expectation of going rogue - seemed to think he was going into it with open eyes and all that, not good.

My uncle was a cop in the Surrey Constabulary. He got a couple of pairs of free brogues in the Great Banstead Shoe Shop Robbery. What's your size sarge? I'll put it on the insurance. I don't think he took Columbian drug money.

14 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

You could be right but a couple of ex UK cops I've met say that back then anyone could become a cop so the bar was equally not set very high.  One guy, a nice guy but seemed a bit dim.  He was city of London police - really tall and seemed a real gentleman but a bit dim like I say.  The other guy pretty sharp but was the one to say that they weren't the brightest back then - he was London but not city.  Sounded like he got up to all sorts of shit - not very PC by comparison anyway.

I'll add that things maybe have changed somewhat now but 10/15 years ago I heard of a culture of bent cops in Glasgow.  Completely anecdotal and maybe I was misinformed but could believe it.  One guy I vaguely knew was in the process of entering (or getting ready too) - he was joining with the expectation of going rogue - seemed to think he was going into it with open eyes and all that, not good.

I've been on the wrong end of a cunt weedgie plod years ago.

Never again. 

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

totally out of order some stupid bint punching a wheelchair lady.  And people laughing about that - fuck them.

Don't think it is inherently a black thing even though that's what it appears to be.  Probably reasons for it too - think that racism is part of the fabric out there and endemic in a lot of places.  My mums uncle I only knew from when I was a kid.  Was really nice soft guy IMO.  Always assumed he was a democrat etc until my dad said one time that you would have to hold your tongue if he talked about /blacks etc.  He was highly educated and definitely a republican but totally seemed a disconnect from my experience of him (he doted on my mum and I was a kid so guess got an uneven impression of).

I do think I could become pretty jaded if I was a black kid growing up in certain parts of the US - and then learning of the history of slavery etc

Anyway look at the fucking idiots in the first video - all white and all attempting to sit on a moving police car. 

7 minutes ago, ccc said:

I've been on the wrong end of a cunt weedgie plod years ago.

Never again. 

haha I hear you - Iv'e seen them try to bully there way around but thankfully that's it.  Was at a party years ago and 2 police turned up - I answered the door and they basically let themselves in cheeky fuckers.  I was innocent I guess - the locals who lived in the house seemed to know the score and edged them back out and I got a telling off.  The cops had a bit of a cavalier attitude and were trying to intimidate.

My other recent experience with the plod was when I was almost scammed out of £4k+ from a credit card fraud.  It got to the point where I may have been liable to pay etc - went to the local station to report and the lady cop was extremely good to me.  Spent a lot of time and went above and beyond.  Her superior wasn't that happy she had spent so much time on my case so once all resolved i made sure to pop in a letter praising the police (and how good an impression she gave to the public and service of duty etc etc .  Hope the letter didn't go in the bin and the superior saw it.

7 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

My T15 GretaBot exploded when it read that line. Your posts should carry a trigger warning for the environmentally challenged!

Lol i had a lot more flights than that roighly 100 a year for last few years.

Hell i had 20ish  between Jan and end of feb 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

My T15 GretaBot exploded when it read that line. Your posts should carry a trigger warning for the environmentally challenged!

Thats almost once a fortnight.

He must be aircrew, and or permantly jetlagged.  Likely one of those people who has been making everyone elses working life a misery during lockdown because, deprived of their normal 'work' of being handsomely paid for ravelling around, sitting in planes, in taxis and in airports, theyve been filling everyones diaries up with Zoom meetings and 'special COVID initiatives' to try and justify their salaries.

Edited by Melchett
4 hours ago, Dogtania said:

totally out of order some stupid bint punching a wheelchair lady.  And people laughing about that - fuck them.

Don't think it is inherently a black thing even though that's what it appears to be.  Probably reasons for it too - think that racism is part of the fabric out there and endemic in a lot of places.  My mums uncle I only knew from when I was a kid.  Was really nice soft guy IMO.  Always assumed he was a democrat etc until my dad said one time that you would have to hold your tongue if he talked about /blacks etc.  He was highly educated and definitely a republican but totally seemed a disconnect from my experience of him (he doted on my mum and I was a kid so guess got an uneven impression of).

I do think I could become pretty jaded if I was a black kid growing up in certain parts of the US - and then learning of the history of slavery etc

Anyway look at the fucking idiots in the first video - all white and all attempting to sit on a moving police car. 

Black people are much more violent than white people. They are also quite resentful of other races. It’s got nothing to do with slavery or racism, It’s just a fact of life. White Americans know the facts and protect themselves by white flight. Immigrant populations moving to the US are on the receiving end of massive amounts of black violence and crime. 

2 hours ago, Melchett said:

Thats almost once a fortnight.

He must be aircrew, and or permantly jetlagged.  Likely one of those people who has been making everyone elses working life a misery during lockdown because, deprived of their normal 'work' of being handsomely paid for ravelling around, sitting in planes, in taxis and in airports, theyve been filling everyones diaries up with Zoom meetings and 'special COVID initiatives' to try and justify their salaries.

I wish I am just an engineer, just most of my clients are in the USA or Europe. 

• spunko featured this topic