• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Dogtania

Escape from LA

1 hour ago, XswampyX said:

I think the idea is that the app is tracking everything on the phone. NOT what the dozy cunts using it are posting. 

It's supposed to have been accessing users clipboards.

If i was a government intelligence agency the big thing that would excite me about mobiles is their massive potential to operate as a distributed network of trackers and hot mikes that can be used to track and  eavesdrop in real time on targeted individuals. When the AI got good enough I'd be monitoring everything all the time for key phrases.

But I'm sure that the Chinese government wouldn't do something like that. They probably just like the videos of fat nurses dancing.

xD

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/09/china-ai-surveillance/614197/

1 hour ago, SpectrumFX said:

If i was a government intelligence agency the big thing that would excite me about mobiles is their massive potential to operate as a distributed network of trackers and hot mikes that can be used to track and  eavesdrop in real time on targeted individuals. When the AI got good enough I'd be monitoring everything all the time for key phrases.

Probably already happening, in fact probably been happening for years. 

Apparently Echelon had the capability to intercept any single communication on Earth as far back as the 90s.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

Turned out that shield vest guy's gran is a Trump loving MAGA fan whose house is full of MAGA stuff. You could not make this stuff up.

Her grandson has been arrested on felony charges with a minimum of 5 years if found guilty.

It is worth reading the below article because, well, it is hilarious. Rubber bullets, meetings at 'Riot Ribs' - it has it all.

His gran in her Trump hat.

200801-portland-grandma-bomb1.jpg?qualit

Did his knight in shining armour act get him some pussy? Probably not. 

200801-portland-grandma4.jpg?quality=80&

https://nypost.com/2020/08/01/trump-loving-grandma-outs-her-own-grandson-as-portland-bomber/

This deserves an entire chapter of analysis in any MGTOW manual. Teenage boys should be taught this tale as a warning. 

5 hours ago, XswampyX said:

I think the idea is that the app is tracking everything on the phone. NOT what the dozy cunts using it are posting. 

If one ever posts a single remark on TikTok critical of Xi Jinping or the CCP and are foolish enough to travel to China then the trap is sprung: Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect 200 RMB. Reeducation camp, lifetime prison sentence or death.

15 hours ago, hapax legomenon said:

Not a bad idea, maybe an automatic opt in like with organ donation. 

Beethoven's family has already been opted in.

http://theconcordian.org/2015/02/19/beethoven-may-have-been-african-american

xD

I’ll start with a little history. In 711 A.D., the Moors (black-skinned Muslims of North Africa) crossed the Strait of Gibraltar into what was then the Spanish Netherlands. The Moors were the dominant group there for over 700 years. Beethoven’s mother, Maria Magdalena Keverich, was likely Moorish*, being born in the area that was under the direct control of the Moors. Beethoven’s father, Johann Van, was half-Flemish, with Belgium also being within the Moorish territory.

I think it's from an alternative timeline where the Battle of Tours went the other way, and the Netherlands relocated to Spain.

* she was born in Koblenz

34 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

xD

I’ll start with a little history. In 711 A.D., the Moors (black-skinned Muslims of North Africa) crossed the Strait of Gibraltar into what was then the Spanish Netherlands. The Moors were the dominant group there for over 700 years. Beethoven’s mother, Maria Magdalena Keverich, was likely Moorish*, being born in the area that was under the direct control of the Moors. Beethoven’s father, Johann Van, was half-Flemish, with Belgium also being within the Moorish territory.

I think it's from an alternative timeline where the Battle of Tours went the other way, and the Netherlands relocated to Spain.

Maybe -- but it is difficult to tell as so many in those olden days wore whiteface*.

[*Well, I've seen it in films about yesteryear, so it must be true]

38 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

xD

I think all this strange stuff about Africans all of a sudden becoming Muslims and owning half the world so they can culturally misappropriate comes from crap like this trying re-write the history of the world.

786309985_Screenshotfrom2020-08-0213-02-18.thumb.png.b944c705294c68a114b7a9a614500dac.png

Seems Christopher Columbus the famous navigator was also 100% black.

“A five-hundred-year-mystery has been solved,”  said Wellington Malley, the head of the Cambridge research team.  “Even though Columbus was born in Genoa, and spoke and wrote in Spanish most of his life, the DNA is clear – Columbus was 100% African.  We believe he was from the west coast, probably from what is now Cameroon.”

https://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/23529/christopher-columbus-was-black-2/

1 hour ago, Lightly Toasted said:

xD

I particularly like the use of the word "American" in that headline. 

45 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I think all this strange stuff about Africans all of a sudden becoming Muslims and owning half the world so they can culturally misappropriate comes from crap like this trying re-write the history of the world.

786309985_Screenshotfrom2020-08-0213-02-18.thumb.png.b944c705294c68a114b7a9a614500dac.png

Seems Christopher Columbus the famous navigator was also 100% black.

“A five-hundred-year-mystery has been solved,”  said Wellington Malley, the head of the Cambridge research team.  “Even though Columbus was born in Genoa, and spoke and wrote in Spanish most of his life, the DNA is clear – Columbus was 100% African.  We believe he was from the west coast, probably from what is now Cameroon.”

https://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/23529/christopher-columbus-was-black-2/

Good, that’s settled then. Evil black colonisers subjugating and murdering native Americans. Throw the coloureds in the jail, check out their black privilege and make them pay reparations of their leader, Christoper Columbus! 

18 hours ago, Lightly Toasted said:

xD

I checked the date the article was published. What a shame it wasn't April 1st. 

It's given me an idea for next year ;)

This might have already been posted elsewhere but it should be on this thread. It is an interesting study on the interaction between meth and fentanyl in Fentanyl Floyd's body. I was initially outraged by the first video, but I really don't think the police did anything wrong here. FF was complaining about not being able to breathe even when sat in the car. What happens if the police don't get acquitted of murder?

30 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

This might have already been posted elsewhere but it should be on this thread. It is an interesting study on the interaction between meth and fentanyl in Fentanyl Floyd's body. I was initially outraged by the first video, but I really don't think the police did anything wrong here. FF was complaining about not being able to breathe even when sat in the car. What happens if the police don't get acquitted of murder?

The problem is that most people watching that video, or any video of the police interaction with big men, will have never had to subdue someone themselves.  They would never have been accomodating to someone only for that person to smack them in the face in a split second.

Just as film of the vietnam war destroyed the US morale as non-combatants had no idea of war, so videos of police actions will horrify inexperienced law abiding people.

It's as if you made meat eaters watch videos of bacon being made.  

The released / leaked snippets of body cam footage do not do any favours for the prosecution.
Much more interesting is reading the full transcribed audio - clearly shows Saint Floyd not being coherent, the police actually asking him if he's OK and, under the circumstances, taking reasonable care.  

Saint Floyd becomes non-compliant (effects of meth and fentanyl, plus he's a serial criminal, had just passed counterfeit currency), doesn't get into the police vehicle when ordered to (suddenly becomes 'claustrophobic' .... but wasn't when in his own car, funny that), actually asks to lie down because he's feeling short of breath ... he can't breath there! He's a big guy and people underestimate just how much it can take to control a large person AND someone who's under the influence of drugs.

None of this at ANY point excuses the cop who was applying pressure on his neck , that is really shitty (but apparently still within the rules of the police department training manual! ... so he's not breaking any police procedure there), Saint Floyd died because he had drugs in his system, was off his face, had a weakened heart and was infected with covid, this put tremendous pressure on his system.  The police officer did not murder him, he certainly was negligent and in my view is guilty of negligent homicide/manslaughter - there really isn't any evidence for pre-meditated murder or 2nd degree homicide.  The prosecution now seem to be going after additional charges to try and bring in (wasn't there something about him not fully declaring his taxes?).  

The jail time for negligent death is probably on the order of 5 years or so, certainly not like the death sentance/25 years no parole the baying mob is shouting for.

When this goes to trial it really is going to be a shit show.