DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Among all this idiocy, I had a pretty good laugh yesterday. I had two calls from my 11yo daughter's school that I missed, at two separate points of the day, so upon picking her up I asked her what it

Will we view black people differently after this? Will we be suspicious, avoid, mistrust? They have made it about colour. There is a cultural issue - a lack of respect for themselves and for the

Yes, but I think the point Scott Adams is making is a deeper one. With all the shadow banning and deplatforming antics, holding certain views and expressing certain thoughts is now verboten. And we're

Posted Images

4 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Imagine living there now if you are not black, paying taxes which end up going towards black sections of the community run by the above simply because the race card is used again and again, then hearing them say the most shocking things against you because of your skin colour... and living in a place now where violence against white people is ignored by TPTB. No punishment.

That's what makes me laugh when I hear black people going on about "reparations".

When calculating it they should also take into account the trillions spent on public schooling, public housing, medicare, affirmative action etc which will have disproportionately benefited blacks.

They would end up owing whitey money !!!

26 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Describes him as a rioter, but nothing in the video shows him doing anything wrong. Could just be a protester.

From what I’ve seen in earlier event:

Cops declare it a riot over PA. New rules of engagement apply.

Instruct (now) rioters to disperse

Rioter fails to disperse.

Shoot him in the nads 

Cops high fives all round

Just now, Captain Cavey said:

From what I’ve seen in earlier event:

Cops declare it a riot over PA. New rules of engagement apply.

Instruct (now) rioters to disperse

Rioter fails to disperse.

Shoot him in the nads 

Cops high fives all round

What checks and balances are there to prevent the cops from declaring lawful demos as 'riots'?

Just now, Happy Renting said:

What checks and balances are there to prevent the cops from declaring lawful demos as 'riots'?

When the fail to disperse, when rocks/molotovs/credible threats are made.

When shit starts getting burnt.  When a mob forms ....

2 minutes ago, JFK said:

This is what you do.

You and your community have a show of strength.  Look at all these fucking BLM pricks, they meekly walk on by, keep their fucking mouths shut, don't trespass, don't do jack shit because they would get shot.

Not entirely convinced that the fifth guy along (ZZ Top wannabe) is carrying quite correctly! In that his weapon is pointed directly at his buddy alongside him. 

In contrast to Portland, if you clamp down you hopefully reduce the amount of kicking off ...

POLICE CHARGE BLM LEFTISTS WHO HARASSED ELDERLY COUPLE, RAID ON ANTIFA ENDS LANCASTER RIOTS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/chJPwkjqpQc/

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/09/15/how-its-done-lancaster-pa-police-shut-down-violent-rioters-with-proactive-policing/

Just now, JFK said:

In contrast to Portland, if you clamp down you hopefully reduce the amount of kicking off ...

POLICE CHARGE BLM LEFTISTS WHO HARASSED ELDERLY COUPLE, RAID ON ANTIFA ENDS LANCASTER RIOTS

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/09/15/how-its-done-lancaster-pa-police-shut-down-violent-rioters-with-proactive-policing/

I read that they are setting bail at 1 million bucks as well.

16 minutes ago, JFK said:

That Tim Pool is going on about them "chugging a beer". Not a point. They were part of a mob. We all know what happens to people who have stood up to the mobs - they get, literally, mobbed and kicked the crap out of.

It is far more than shouting at an elderly white couple and drinking their drinks IMPO.

Whistleblower nurse at a private immigration detention center in Georgia has gone public abut dangerous medical practices at a U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facility. Claims the center has not only ignored COVID-19 protocols, but is actively performing mass hysterectomies on detained people. Wonder why no castrations - anothsexist policy (that will have minimal impact as its males who are diluting the white supremicist race)
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ice-nurse-revealed-georgia-detention-215816246.html
Gotta admit they have balls! Could this be our next trend to import from USA? (please!)

CDC (center for disease control) survey of data from 50% of US hospitals shows they are struggling to prevent CV contagion onsite.  More than 7k patients appear to have caught CV at hospital while being admitted for something else. Hospitals are still safe say authorities.
https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-data-shows-thousands-patients-185550395.html

An 88-year-old Black man killed by officers in California was a former employee of the same police department
https://news.yahoo.com/88-old-black-man-killed-232454864.html

18 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Not entirely convinced that the fifth guy along (ZZ Top wannabe) is carrying quite correctly! In that his weapon is pointed directly at his buddy alongside him. 

I had shooting lessons in the US and the instructor did an excellent job of teaching us gun safety. Such as not pointing it at people as you say. 

During questions I asked him about local gun laws and he said their state (AZ) allowed people to just buy guns and that's it. I said so no safety training as we just had? No of course not he said that would be an infringement of their 2nd amendment rights. 

So a bit of a conundrum really. I could see his point but ultimately a bit dodge I thought. Like allowing people to drive cars with no driving test, eventually going to end in tears. 

21 hours ago, JFK said:

This is what you do.

You and your community have a show of strength.  Look at all these fucking BLM pricks, they meekly walk on by, keep their fucking mouths shut, don't trespass, don't do jack shit because they would get shot.

I was disappointed that there weren't some black, or other non-white, residents also stood there with guns as that would have underlined that it's decent people versus communists.  That video is going to up the race tension in a small way by presenting it as white vs black at a time when all decent US people of whatever race should be standing up to defend their communities in just such a way.

29 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I was disappointed that there weren't some black, or other non-white, residents also stood there with guns as that would have underlined that it's decent people versus communists.  That video is going to up the race tension in a small way by presenting it as white vs black at a time when all decent US people of whatever race should be standing up to defend their communities in just such a way.

Probably because these are majority white areas where people have decided to move out of the shithole inner cities (which are majority black because the dipshit libtard politicians promote welfare dependency so they can get votes)

2 hours ago, Funn3r said:

I had shooting lessons in the US and the instructor did an excellent job of teaching us gun safety. Such as not pointing it at people as you say. 

During questions I asked him about local gun laws and he said their state (AZ) allowed people to just buy guns and that's it. I said so no safety training as we just had? No of course not he said that would be an infringement of their 2nd amendment rights. 

So a bit of a conundrum really. I could see his point but ultimately a bit dodge I thought. Like allowing people to drive cars with no driving test, eventually going to end in tears. 

Yeah that vid with the 'zz top guy' ... not very good gun discipline, a firearm/any weapon should always be treated as live and pointed down range / at the ground and definitely not at anyone.

I think most responsible gunshop owners encourage any gun buyers to practice at a reputable range, to learn gun maintenance, care and become trained, but, yup you can't enforce it.  I do think anyone buying a firearm owes it to themselves, their family and the wider public to become trained in use/maintenance and safety

3 minutes ago, JFK said:

Probably because these are majority white areas where people have decided to move out of the shithole inner cities (which are majority black because the dipshit libtard politicians promote welfare dependency so they can get votes)

Majority.

My sister lives in a decent area which is majority white but there are also middle class black families there who would despise Antifa and BLM as much as anyone.

It sends a much more powerful message when the whole community turns out and not just the white bits.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Majority.

My sister lives in a decent area which is majority white but there are also middle class black families there who would despise Antifa and BLM as much as anyone.

It sends a much more powerful message when the whole community turns out and not just the white bits.

There's been plenty of non-whites at Trump rallies, at anti-antifa protests, just the media doesn't like showing them. Kind of works against the general narrative of muh orange man bad, muh wacists

8 minutes ago, JFK said:

There's been plenty of non-whites at Trump rallies, at anti-antifa protests, just the media doesn't like showing them. Kind of works against the general narrative of muh orange man bad, muh wacists

It's also though about the message that it sends internally.

GodeEmperor Donald Trump is not a white supremacist and neither are the majority of people ranged against Antifa / BLM and a reminder of this by featuring non-white supporters is a good idea as it shows the battleground for what it is - a war for civilisation irrespective of race.

In the same way it has always been the case that Tommy Robinson has always attracted non-white supporters, including some of his friends, which the media conveniently ignores because they want him painted into the far right white supremacist corner.

27 minutes ago, JFK said:

I recall seeing a group of black Trump supporters describing how they had sat down in a certain spot at a Trump rally, and they could see the MSM adjust where their cameras were pointing, away from them and towards a whiter section of the audience. So they asserted, anyway.