DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Black people are much more violent than white people. They are also quite resentful of other races. It’s got nothing to do with slavery or racism, It’s just a fact of life. White Americans know the facts and protect themselves by white flight. Immigrant populations moving to the US are on the receiving end of massive amounts of black violence and crime. 

1509648638235.thumb.jpg.70ce6588335ad4b3ec02939c6a6d8038.jpg

Across Western countries we'll see continued balkanization. Whites won't want to live around high crime non-whites and non-whites will continue to blame whites for their circumstances, egged on by (((those))) in the media. 

p.s. you need to click and then zoom in on the image to read it as it won't let me insert it full size.

Edited by gibbon
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Among all this idiocy, I had a pretty good laugh yesterday. I had two calls from my 11yo daughter's school that I missed, at two separate points of the day, so upon picking her up I asked her what it

Will we view black people differently after this? Will we be suspicious, avoid, mistrust? They have made it about colour. There is a cultural issue - a lack of respect for themselves and for the

Yes, but I think the point Scott Adams is making is a deeper one. With all the shadow banning and deplatforming antics, holding certain views and expressing certain thoughts is now verboten. And we're

Posted Images

3 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Black people are much more violent than white people. They are also quite resentful of other races. It’s got nothing to do with slavery or racism, It’s just a fact of life. White Americans know the facts and protect themselves by white flight. Immigrant populations moving to the US are on the receiving end of massive amounts of black violence and crime. 

interesting I'm keeping an open mind.  I still think it's hard to disconnect the historical abuses on blacks and even the existing racism going about (there is a lot of bullshit too don't get me wrong).  Maybe it's genetic idk?  

In Africa having spent time in South Africa things are very tribal and to an extent my view is jaded out there.  Even though you could be good friends with a black and care about them it's not mutually exclusive to feel that they as a whole could dare I say turn savage.  

These kind of thought crimes I'm espousing (very gentle compared for here i know!) really would make me person non-grata largely.  It's difficult - a lot of people may harbour similar sentiment even if they don't elucidate but definitely a major faux-pax / thought crime to be saying.  Companies and employers are especially sensitive and do everything to try to limit accusations.  Honestly just complicated and I guess one of those things I can't think too deeply about or I start overheating (I'm not a machine but the analogy works for me)

9 minutes ago, gibbon said:

1509648638235.thumb.jpg.70ce6588335ad4b3ec02939c6a6d8038.jpg

Across Western countries we'll see continued balkanization. Whites won't want to live around high crime non-whites and non-whites will continue to blame whites for their circumstances, egged on by (((those))) in the media. 

p.s. you need to click and then zoom in on the image to read it as it won't let me insert it full size.

I'm not surprised but again return to the thought that how many of these blacks have been shat on/ grown up in ghettos.  Similar to SA where once met a convict in shackles - being young and naive I asked what he had done (was giving him a cig) and he replied murder - reason "desire, desire".  This is someone who probably had no upwardly mobility, stuck in long term poverty that was promised a dream society by Mandela that didn't manifest for him.  Plenty of nice cars and rich peoples houses to rob.  Life cheap anyway there.

Not excusing hopefully and maybe I'm pushing the cultural/ social thing too far (like what the media presents).   

Just now, Dogtania said:

I'm not surprised but again return to the thought that how many of these blacks have been shat on/ grown up in ghettos.  Similar to SA where once met a convict in shackles - being young and naive I asked what he had done (was giving him a cig) and he replied murder - reason "desire, desire".  This is someone who probably had no upwardly mobility, stuck in long term poverty that was promised a dream society by Mandela that didn't manifest for him.  Plenty of nice cars and rich peoples houses to rob.  Life cheap anyway there.

Not excusing hopefully and maybe I'm pushing the cultural/ social thing too far (like what the media presents).   

Same for the white working class here who have been thrown under the bus by successive governments. It’s a social issue, not necessarily a colour issue. 

6 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Not really a valid comparison blacks in SA vs blacks in US "ghettos" who will still have superior standard of living than probably 95% of the rest of world. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, One percent said:

Same for the white working class here who have been thrown under the bus by successive governments. It’s a social issue, not necessarily a colour issue. 

definitely agree but all the same there is something in Africa and tribal don't know what or why - I don't think it's necessarily anything other than social - but its almost a genetic thing in how deep that goes.  

Another thing that is maybe just symptomatic but also encourages or reinforces is the media gangster rap type thing.  Got a friend who thinks stuff like drill music should be shut down - he showed me a few videos and it's pretty nasty.  All the same I don't think music should start being censored.  Can see the appeal of the music even though not what I'm listening too but yeah its pretty grim, violent and ....homegrown.  Could be wrong but think the whole drill thing is from London.  I don't know anything about the genre but the videos below look exactly the same as the ones I was shown (hoodies masks/ cameras shaking all over the damn place)

This is the shit that's getting played to 11 year olds in certain places - grim

Edited by Dogtania
5 hours ago, Dogtania said:

The other factor with crime in RSA is that a huge majority of young men are HIV+. They know that life is going to be short, so why not take the chance by trying to get rich quick via crime. Nothing to lose and if you get caught, at least you’ll get access to ARV drugs in prison.

15 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

Rioters set fire to the 3rd precinct Police building in Minneapolis.....the Police fled O.o

The rioters are white as well as black.......

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1266214536824213504/pu/vid/1280x720/MY94LYF9nzLT4eqT.mp4

It's the weather. People don't go rioting, when there two feet of snow.

6 minutes ago, ccc said:

The number of folk I see online sticking up for these people is ridiculous. 

Two wrongs don't make a right. Well until now apparently. 

I can understand attacking the police, that's expected. But looting and smashing up random stuff, that's just opportunism.

3 hours ago, Captain Cavey said:

The other factor with crime in RSA is that a huge majority of young men are HIV+. They know that life is going to be short, so why not take the chance by trying to get rich quick via crime. Nothing to lose and if you get caught, at least you’ll get access to ARV drugs in prison.

Never thought of the prison - ARV route.  Possible some think like that.

The thing with life being short/ cheap in general is that permeate ls all of society other than the 1% gilded class.  And then they deal with through increased security risk.  So I guess it still does.

Not sure about how medicine works there now but whilst HIV completely endemic I think once your on the right treatment it is by far a death sentence and people with can live basically a full life other then having to take the drugs to keep at bay.  With the drugs the viral count is so low they are basically non infectious.  

Posted (edited)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/flame-filled-streets-minneapolis-full-22102952

Typical virtue signalling journalist. Turns up into the rioting crowd in a collar and tie, and wonders why they all turn on him. He gets  punched, but at least he ‘understands’ their anger. What a twat, but standard in clown world I suppose.

He even repeats a rumour in the article that that disabled woman getting beaten up had a knife. Unsubstantiated and dangerous reporting that provides fuel to the fire.

The world is a tinderbox at the moment, trouble mostly has been kept subdued due to threat of the virus. People now however are getting less threatened of that, and opportunists will make the most of the situation.

Let’s just hope this doesn’t gain traction and end up for another excuse for London riots v.2 here.

Edited by Sideysid
8 minutes ago, Sideysid said:

Let’s just hope this doesn’t gain traction and end up for another excuse for London riots v.2 here.

It's just a matter of time.

The unnecessary and avoidable death of a black man isn't a reason. It's an excuse. The West is a multicultural tinderbox prepped by race baiters, ready to explode. 

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

The unnecessary and avoidable death of a black man isn't a reason. It's an excuse. The West is a multicultural tinderbox prepped by race baiters, ready to explode. 

And its all our own fault?

• We colonised their countries a few hundred years ago
  • We took some of them as slaves 
  • We regard them as inferior
  • We subject them to poor socio economic conditions
  • We make them live in deprived areas with poor housing
  • We don't let them have good jobs
  • We only let them have substandard education

Is there anything I've missed?

Edited by sleepwello'nights
30 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

It's just a matter of time.

Yup. There is a "racism industry" promoting discontent.

1 hour ago, wherebee said:

"when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

what a fuck man.  can you EVER imagine Blair saying that?  Or Treason May?

He shouldnt of said that, some leftist extremists are probably planning an escalation now, hoping for some shootings, the more the better,  just to blame Trump.

14 minutes ago, snaga said:

He shouldnt of said that, some leftist extremists are probably planning an escalation now, hoping for some shootings, the more the better,  just to blame Trump.

Yup, he opens his mouth too wide sometimes.

10 hours ago, gibbon said:

Not really a valid comparison blacks in SA vs blacks in US "ghettos" who will still have superior standard of living than probably 95% of the rest of world. 

Exactly.

When my parents were young, they had a worse quality of life than the "ghetto" folk do in terms of poverty. Yet somehow they didn't get up to the same sort of things that "ghetto" folk do. Poverty isn't an excuse for criminal behaviour.

10 hours ago, One percent said:

There was shocking unemployment and poverty in Wales in the 80's and through to the 90's. I don't recall mass civil unrest during those awful times despite that an entire ethnic group were targeted  by the economic policies of the then Tory government. No one was walking around saying "Is it because I am Welsh?", despite perhaps that it was.