DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

1 hour ago, snaga said:

not even this, state law doesn't allow for escalation of violence, response must be proportionate. Even if this wasn't the case, police were 30 yards away and he had a clear path to retreat. He's fucked, and rightly so.

Yup, depending on the individual state law, I'm not sure, whether it's a castle doctrine stand your ground or duty to retreat state, as you say, he really can't argue self defense if he was the instigator of this.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Among all this idiocy, I had a pretty good laugh yesterday. I had two calls from my 11yo daughter's school that I missed, at two separate points of the day, so upon picking her up I asked her what it

Will we view black people differently after this? Will we be suspicious, avoid, mistrust? They have made it about colour. There is a cultural issue - a lack of respect for themselves and for the

Yes, but I think the point Scott Adams is making is a deeper one. With all the shadow banning and deplatforming antics, holding certain views and expressing certain thoughts is now verboten. And we're

Posted Images

Denver Post releases the entire sequence of photos - you have to go to the below link and scroll down the page for an enlarged version of each.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/12/denver-protest-shooting-photos-full-sequence/?utm_content=tw-denverpost&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=social

Interestingly, some suggest that a photo or two are missing. My initial reaction, seeing the moment before the gun was drawn and the photo of the gun being aimed, is that something seems missing.

22 hours ago, JFK said:

Yup, depending on the individual state law, I'm not sure, whether it's a castle doctrine stand your ground or duty to retreat state, as you say, he really can't argue self defense if he was the instigator of this.

Yes, the state laws are different due to the 10th Amendment so if I was the defence lawyer for the shooter, Matthew Dolloff would recommend he gets the upcoming trial moved to Portland, Oregon so that proper justice can be served. The District Attorney there I am sure would press very hard for charges of ‘reckless endangerment due to discharge of a firearm’ and ‘causing actual bodily harm’. Both charges even in Portland would be subject to a hefty fine of at least $1,000 may be more even for a left-wing antifa nut job. If the shooter was a far-right white supremacist being charged in Portland he would be looking at the electric chair, twice, once for each offence.

If he is charged and taken to court in Denver the shooter will (based on what I have read and seen) go down for cold-blooded murder and should either be executed (don’t know if Colorado has the death penalty, checked; it was abolished in March this year) or be jailed for life as in life, full term. I suspect he will try for some ‘mental health issues’ and cite playing combat video games and because of his SSRI medication he could not distinguish between a video game and reality. He thought the person he shot was an enemy in his computer game and was after some bonus points in the quick draw competition.

In any case it is very sad the man died over some argument especially when you have left-wing activist deliberately stirring up trouble hoping that there will be an extreme reaction. I may be wrong but it looks like the agitator (the guy with the Black Guns Matter shirt) wound things up, stepped back to watch the carnage and then walked away shouting about the fact a man had died, obviously pleased with the result of all of his hard work.

Edited by satch

OK, yes it's Infowars and yes it's a Republican Senator being interviewed a few weeks prior to the super crazy election, but the fact that a Senator is openly saying this gives it some weight and suggests a common purpose of riots in Democrat cities  and disproportionate and destructive covid response in Democrat states of taking the wind out of Trump's sails and his economic success prior to covid:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nSB9htPmTpF8/ 

Douglas Murray confirming that all is not well in California or indeed in the USA, if Biden gets in.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/17/far-left-extremism-has-turned-california-dystopian-basket-case/

This year California State passed legislation forcing all companies based in the state to comply by next year with a fixed quota system of board representation from “under-represented groups” including trans people and Pacific Islanders. The quota system then mandates higher board representation by the year 2022. Everywhere in the county businesses are trying to work out how they can find a way through this government-imposed assault course.

In even the smartest streets in what used to be America’s most glamorous city, the county’s 150,000 homeless have spilled out everywhere. In broad daylight naked people lie among blankets in the doorways of shuttered businesses. Nearly every underpass has become a tent city. Residents who call the police to ask for the now permanent encampments to be moved from their heavily mortgaged doorsteps are told that there is nothing that the authorities can do.

It is no surprise that the state’s residents are making their reaction to all this felt by their exit. Even before the current concatenation of events the state has been haemorrhaging people. Since 2015 the state has been losing an average net of 100,000 people a year. From 2018-9 the state had a net exodus of almost 200,000 people. Now the trend is accelerating.

Prominent Californians like the podcaster Joe Rogan have upped and left, announcing that they can no longer live with the ineptitude, misgovernment and ever-higher taxes that have characterised the state in recent years. At tables the discussion is about where the state’s residents will go, with one giant question mark hanging over it all. This is still Trump’s America, for sure.

But California in recent years has been a petri-dish experiment for another America – the Democrats’ America. For those who have lived that experiment up close, the prospect of a Biden victory makes the question of where to run an international, rather than a national, question.

Edit to add a comment from Douglas Murray's twitter thread:

The speed of descent into dystopia has been scary.  I moved there  4 years ago and whilst it had some bad areas it was fine but had to escape in june as was too dangerous. We had 68 guests at our house warming 4 years ago, as of today only 4 of them still live in the city.

Meanwhile other comments are implying there's nothing wrong.

Edited by Lightly Toasted
On 17/10/2020 at 05:09, The Masked Tulip said:

Such double think gets harder to hide from an average guy.

Sure, all these contradictions, can be justified, argued for with false moral equivalents via polarised arguments.

This example must be close to being noted though.

The first examples we give here, a polar opposite party.

Thats the best way to get these types flushed out, called out.

It is at the stage where defending such extreme hypocrisy makes it easier for the balanced view to be heard.

Not that it makes it safe to do so though.

4 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Such double think gets harder to hide from an average guy.

Sure, all these contradictions, can be justified, argued for with false moral equivalents via polarised arguments.

This example must be close to being noted though.

The first examples we give here, a polar opposite party.

Thats the best way to get these types flushed out, called out.

It is at the stage where defending such extreme hypocrisy makes it easier for the balanced view to be heard.

Not that it makes it safe to do so though.

The DM ran a report last week pointing out that BAME people are over represented within the BBC as a percentage of the population. That would probably confirm what most people think. Will it change the mindset of those within the BBC? Probably not.