DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Among all this idiocy, I had a pretty good laugh yesterday. I had two calls from my 11yo daughter's school that I missed, at two separate points of the day, so upon picking her up I asked her what it

Will we view black people differently after this? Will we be suspicious, avoid, mistrust? They have made it about colour. There is a cultural issue - a lack of respect for themselves and for the

Yes, but I think the point Scott Adams is making is a deeper one. With all the shadow banning and deplatforming antics, holding certain views and expressing certain thoughts is now verboten. And we're

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

An American friend living here genuinely could not understand why I wanted Brexit; she did not understand the concept of a single nation and people.  England to her was simply a pleasant place to live.  She wasn't from it or ultimately from anywhere.  

The American living here was a self-selecting sample, if she'd been a Somewhere rather than an Anywhere, she'd probably still be home (and know exactly what that meant, and value it).

That goes for Sedaris too. He lives in England and gets hired by Radio 4 comedy producers ... he's not going to be the kind of person who says "Build that wall" and wears a MAGA hat :D

On 01/11/2020 at 14:09, The Masked Tulip said:

Masks eh.

The problem is... during Trumps reign the Left created the illusion of a radical far right leader that was forever enabling division and hatred. ANTIFA and BLM were the solution to a problem that didn't exist. Will they put that genie back in the bottle, or encourage it further now they are in power?

Just now, Rowley said:

The problem is... during Trumps reign the Left created the illusion of a radical far right leader that was forever enabling division and hatred. ANTIFA and BLM were the solution to a problem that didn't exist. Will they put that genie back in the bottle, or encourage it further now they are in power?

They will put some of them back in the bottle. I suspect the ones who hold jobs in academia and the public sectors will be kept ready until they are needed again. They won't care as they are on great salaries and pensions... and most probably do sod all for it.

I suspect some of the lower levels one who, for example, are leading the marches outside the Biden celebration might end up in jail or have accidents if they do not toe the line. There is no need for them now - until the next time - and there will always be more low level thugs coming from the ghettos.

https://archive.is/5EQhQ

Why New Yorkers are fleeing the city in droves

... the Japanese musician was surrounded by a group of ‘young people’ (as in the UK, the media over here tend not to describe criminals by their race or ethnicity). The group beat the musician for no known reason, fracturing his right collarbone, injuring his arm and rendering his right hand useless. He now uses his left hand only and the fuzz has made no arrests although the beating was all caught on camera. Throughout the ordeal he remembered being called ‘Chinese’ or ‘Asian’ plus a profanity. Young people beating some stranger is hardly a crime the cops will bother with in Harlem nowadays, thanks to Mayor De Blasio’s and Governor Cuomo’s woke liberal policies. Why bother to arrest anyone who will walk after ten minutes is the police thinking. Bail is no longer required for lesser crimes, such as looting. Perpetrators simply have their names taken down, and are given a future court date. Then they are free to walk.

Only in today’s anti-white climate could such a story be turned on its head in social media posts about pro-Trump white supremacists. It makes one wonder what would have happened had social media been around in 1945. Would inmates in concentration camps and the gulags have been accused of torturing their guards? Tadataka is on very strong painkillers and he cannot hold his baby son in his arms, let alone play the piano. He and his wife are thinking of returning to Japan.

Much about the city I once loved now just plain stinks. They’ve even started to riot on Fifth Avenue, with office towers 85 per cent empty. No one will be paying the taxes that keep a large proportion of Noo Yawkers in readies once tenants walk away from leases. De Blasio has turned the streets over to criminals, homeless lunatics and to mountains of uncollected garbage. The lockdown has crippled small businesses and the rich have moved to the Hamptons and Palm Beach. Sales of houses in the Hamptons have skyrocketed, $973 million for the third quarter alone. The city is no longer fit for humans, and somebody should have warned poor Tadataka. But BLM is thriving.

Let it burn :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

It makes one wonder what would have happened had social media been around in 1945. Would inmates in concentration camps and the gulags have been accused of torturing their guards?

Ha, no social media, but propaganda was alive and well in 1945.... it's big part of the reason we're in this shit now.

Now where did I put my human skin lampshade... ah ha!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Kyle Rittenhouse has been bailed from jail today in Wisconsin.

There is now an active shooter on the loose in Wisconsin. Eight people reported shot.

No, I am not saying that it is Kyle Rittenhouse.

Perhaps a revenge attack???

Covering the bases in case Wisconsin calls for a re-election?