DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Among all this idiocy, I had a pretty good laugh yesterday. I had two calls from my 11yo daughter's school that I missed, at two separate points of the day, so upon picking her up I asked her what it

Will we view black people differently after this? Will we be suspicious, avoid, mistrust? They have made it about colour. There is a cultural issue - a lack of respect for themselves and for the

Yes, but I think the point Scott Adams is making is a deeper one. With all the shadow banning and deplatforming antics, holding certain views and expressing certain thoughts is now verboten. And we're

Posted Images

It's not as if the guy that died was a saint. I understand he was getting arrested for using counterfeit currency when he died. When the gangster Mark Duggan was shot by police London rioted for weeks. Are these the people the black community want to riot for?

It's very very hard not to have contempt for black society. You can see why Africa is a violent shithole and black areas in White countries are shitholes.

Just now, Great Guy said:

It's not as if the guy that died was a saint. I understand he was getting arrested for using counterfeit currency when he died. When the gangster Mark Duggan was shot by police London rioted for weeks. Are these the people the black community want to riot for?

It's very very hard not to have contempt for black society. You can see why Africa is a violent shithole and black areas in White countries are shitholes.

I'm not sure what countries you have been to. Africa is not one homogenous place. Although Cavey has been to more impressive shitholes than I have

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Boglet said:

I can understand attacking the police, that's expected. But looting and smashing up random stuff, that's just opportunism.

Like London, they ain't roiting and looting food. They loot Nikes and flat screen TVs. It's just a chance to get shit for free that they want. Gibs me dat.

5 hours ago, Captain Cavey said:

The other factor with crime in RSA is that a huge majority of young men are HIV+. They know that life is going to be short, so why not take the chance by trying to get rich quick via crime. Nothing to lose and if you get caught, at least you’ll get access to ARV drugs in prison.

Come on you don't honestly believe that do you? All the evidence shows that blacks, on average, are much more violent that other races, even out of Africa. Why can't we just say they are much more predisposed to violence than other races? 

21 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There was shocking unemployment and poverty in Wales in the 80's and through to the 90's. I don't recall mass civil unrest during those awful times despite that an entire ethnic group were targeted  by the economic policies of the then Tory government. No one was walking around saying "Is it because I am Welsh?", despite perhaps that it was.

Let's not single out just the Tory's, Labour closed more pits in total, 345 I think.

Edited by gibbon
6 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I'm not sure what countries you have been to. Africa is not one homogenous place. Although Cavey has been to more impressive shitholes than I have

Can you name many African contributions to the world?

I dare say some African counties are OK. However the continent does have a habit for ethnic genocide/ mass starvation/ extreme poverty/ massive overpopulation/ destroying the environment.

12 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Come on you don't honestly believe that do you? All the evidence shows that blacks, on average, are much more violent that other races, even out of Africa. Why can't we just say they are much more predisposed to violence than other races? 

Have a look at MAOA-2R research

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that Obama was stirring the racial pot again just a few weeks ago.

The last year or two of his presidency saw the rise of BLM and taking race relations back several decades. Anyone remember all the cops getting murdered by BLM protesters (including black cops)?

Wouldn't put it past these people that the George Floyd killer cop is some form of Manchurian candidate or well paid stooge. A huge sector of US politics and media require a divided nation for their very existence.

21 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Like London, they ain't roiting and looting food. They loot Nikes and flat screen TVs. It's just a chance to get shit for free that they want. Gibs me dat.

Let's not single out just the Tory's, Labour closed more pits in total, 345 I think.

Who was talking about pits.

46 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There was shocking unemployment and poverty in Wales in the 80's and through to the 90's. I don't recall mass civil unrest during those awful times despite that an entire ethnic group were targeted  by the economic policies of the then Tory government. No one was walking around saying "Is it because I am Welsh?", despite perhaps that it was.

Don’t forget, it cannot be discrimination if you are not an efnick minority.  Interestingly, in some towns, the indigenous are now in the minority so that false argument isn’t going to hold for much longer. 

30 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Can you name many African contributions to the world?

I dare say some African counties are OK. However the continent does have a habit for ethnic genocide/ mass starvation/ extreme poverty/ massive overpopulation/ destroying the environment.

The UK economy is bigger than the whole of Africa (that's over 50 countries).

Incredible but true.

52 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Africa is not one homogenous place.

No, but it is a shithole... :D

Strangely though, even in the worst African slums you will find that most people understand respect and have pride. Why does that go out the window with African Americans?

They take the worst parts of American culture and run with it : loud, entitled, rude, obnoxious. I haven't been to Africa but I've been across the USA.

17 minutes ago, spunko said:

They take the worst parts of American culture and run with it : loud, entitled, rude, obnoxious. I haven't been to Africa but I've been across the USA.

Sadly that was the conclusion I came to on my last trip across the US.

The quality of life in a US city is universally related to the black population percentage.

It may actually be partly whiteys fault - white liberals that is.

Blacks have been told for decades now that they have been oppressed and discriminated against so now don't bother to make an effort as they've been told they won't get anywhere anyways. Has also given them the arrogance that right is on their side and anybody who pushes back against their obnoxious behaviour is just being racist.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Syd Germs said:

The quality of life in a US city is universally related to the black population percentage.

Then how come the whites aren't oppressing say Asians and Indians who have migrated to america in the same way?

EDIT: I just read that properly; you said it was the liberals. Gotcha.

Edited by JoeDavola
4 minutes ago, Syd Germs said:

Sadly that was the conclusion I came to on my last trip across the US.

Blacks have been told for decades now that they have been oppressed and discriminated against so now don't bother to make an effort as they've been told they won't get anywhere anyways. Has also given them the arrogance that right is on their side and anybody who pushes back against their obnoxious behaviour is just being racist.

Why not black up and play an instrument?

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

Then how come the whites aren't oppressing say Asians and Indians who have migrated to america in the same way?

EDIT: I just read that properly; you said it was the liberals. Gotcha.

Yes, I've travelled across America. It is a certain type of folk, who think people should be pushed down, so they can be let up again and be "grateful". I don't think this has any cred with any of the black Texans I worked with.

34 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Yes, I've travelled across America. It is a certain type of folk, who think people should be pushed down, so they can be let up again and be "grateful". I don't think this has any cred with any of the black Texans I worked with.

Something Kanye West and a growing number of non "PC" black folk are starting to bring up. 

1 minute ago, ccc said:

Something Kanye West and a growing number of non "PC" black folk are starting to bring up. 

I think the trick is, not be a mug for somebody else's political aims. These guys are Americans, and I hope they stand up for what America should be.

• spunko featured this topic