DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Am I the only person who think house prices will go up?

TheCountOfNowhere

Am I the last bear turned bull ?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, stokiescum said:

If anything will force hmos out it will be the council chasing council tax for each individual .at the moment the owners are just trying to pay full council tax for the house not 5 plus single individuals who live there ok they might get the single persons discount but it’s going to increase the landlords costs conciderably .ive just seem a local guy crying his tits off has his converted pub with 11 residents which to be fair did meet all safety aspects has seen his council tax bill jump by many thousands of pounds a year he has had to shut it down and its up for sale ps I’m aware that most hmos are also under the radar .https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/this-immoral-unfair--landlords-3417636.amp

Scabby council i s enforcing both no HMO zones *and* levying heavy licensing and regulation.

They are also being very proactive on discovering HMOS esp those full of misc EEers.

Archived