DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

3th JUNE 2020 Madeleine McCann: Police identify German prisoner as prime suspect

Just now, 201p said:

Everyone forgot about Dominic Cummings. A lot can happen in a week.

Nobody gave a fuck apart from the hardline remainers who can't let it go. If the blacks riot and burn down some furniture stores like they did a few years back then that might go on for a bit, but I think it's fizzling out too.

Can you remember seeing a German man in this particular type of car 13 years ago?

Er....no, I can barely remember the major events that happened this morning, let alone some seemingly consequential incident from years ago.

Do they really think anyone is going to remember anything of importance?

18 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Well, it used to be Myra Hindley articles dragged up by the press as a distraction, in the 80s.

As lampooned in the song "Anti Mother" by CRASS, just for @Bobthebuilder

Well, Crass were pretty much on the ball with goverment/ press bullshit and manipulation back in the day. I am going to have a listen to that track now Mr Pin.

1 minute ago, Bobthebuilder said:

Well, Crass were pretty much on the ball with goverment/ press bullshit and manipulation back in the day. I am going to have a listen to that track now Mr Pin.

They were very cynical. I have some on vinyl. Haven't been played for some time.

I feel i should add something to this thread now but dont know much about the Madoliene case.

All im gonna say is it seems social media controls everything right now, the fear of no likes is strong and there is something very wrong and scary about that. Much worse than what was happening in the early 80s, at least back then we had time to make our own minds up before the virtue signalling crowd ganged up on you. I hate what has happend to our apparent free speech, we have gone nowhere.

"if you look deep enough you will see its all a con, past history tells us all goverment is wrong"

23 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

Fuck me, Crass is on Spotify! I'm listening to Christ The Album. The singer needs to learn to enunciate correctly.

8 minutes ago, mooncat69 said:

Fuck me, Crass is on Spotify! I'm listening to Christ The Album. The singer needs to learn to enunciate correctly.

The posters are the only good thing about them

3 minutes ago, snaga said:

worried the riots in the US will spread?

get the media reporting on Maddie instead on inciting the mob?

Bit late now

• spunko locked this topic