DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you just shout "I can't breathe" for a while. That would convince most people.    Too soon? 

The whole country is going to end up like the Northern Line where after seeing a couple of packed trains go through the commuters cross over and start taking trains the other way, "going down the line

While I was lounging in the sun a few days ago, was wondering to myself if the cut-out material from a burka ever gets re-used as a face mask. It seems a waste to throw that strip of material away.

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Crikey, this seems a bit late in the day. Also a boon for robbers. CCTV will be a bit useless, unless you are a one legged midget with a ginger afro.

It's for when we get proper rioting @MrPin

Handy actually, as I had been thinking today I was just going to rob the fucking Post Office and be done with it.

41 minutes ago, MrPin said:

It's exactly what it amounts to. I really think this is rather ill thought out.

I can't see why?...it means our transport can run profitably by reducing the two meter requirement...in fact I believe they are now considering the same policy for restaurants so tables can be placed closer together!

27 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

I can't see why?...it means our transport can run profitably by reducing the two meter requirement...in fact I believe they are now considering the same policy for restaurants so tables can be placed closer together!

Haha dinner wear 😷 . What a world - useful for dating I guess

29 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

Now I know some of you may be thinking that they haven't thought this whole mask/restaurant thing through properly for obvious reasons, but they have...

....you will order, the waiter will then bring your steak, veg etc, and then the sommelier will arrive with a blender and straw....

.....in fact if you are in a rush to get to the theatre you can have all three courses in one go...ingenious!

37 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

Exactly. Follow the money. This government cant run anything except an overpriced property ponzi.

Everythings too late. Lockdown, Masks, Flight quaratines. An utter shambles.

6 minutes ago, Green Devil said:

Exactly. Follow the money. This government cant run anything except an overpriced property ponzi.

Everythings too late. Lockdown, Masks, Flight quaratines. An utter shambles.

Agree, how can we get rid of these incompetents (wanted to say a lot stronger) before the rot sets in, before its too late, and before the populus roll over and accept it!

1 hour ago, One percent said:

What if you wear a burka?  Will you be exempt?  

While I was lounging in the sun a few days ago, was wondering to myself if the cut-out material from a burka ever gets re-used as a face mask. It seems a waste to throw that strip of material away.

Perhaps this is one for @201p to pursue as a business?

2 hours ago, MrXxxx said:

They have boxed themselves in to a corner with the 2m rule. They would have to admit it was actually wrong all along if they try to amend it, as nothing else has changed.

The only way out I can see is if they declare that 1m is safe if you are back to back with strangers. I think restaurants and pubs could work with that.

2 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

They have boxed themselves in to a corner with the 2m rule. They would have to admit it was actually wrong all along if they try to amend it, as nothing else has changed.

The only way out I can see is if they declare that 1m is safe if you are back to back with strangers. I think restaurants and pubs could work with that.

People want 2m as promised, not a 50% cut.