DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a pillock. I look forward to the emotional tearful apology from Lenny Henry for his many impersonations of Frank Spencer.

I think they get a swarm of Twitter / Facebook activists constantly harassing them as a "current target" leaving him the option of dropping all social media, putting up with the endless abuse, telling

It's the only reason anyone remembers Craig David.

Posted Images

It may be funny now but the way things are going, in another 5 years, I will be in court emotionally apologising for thinking that Keith Lemon shouldn't be emotionally apologising. 

I bet he doesn't agree with what he is saying but someone published or prepared some outraged article on him so he had to. 

Posted (edited)

Heaven forbid they bring back Little Britain. It was the over dramatisation of stereotypes that made it as popular as it was. It didn’t matter if it was a pervy bloke with thai bride, multiracial naked ladies in fat suits outdoing one another at a health spa or just a chavvy white teen.

Come fly with me took the idea further. But shows you want kind of parallel world we have been transported into not even a decade later (and the BBC no less - I bet they wish they could banish it to the fires of hell)

Edited by Sideysid
5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

He is a weak little fucker who has just made it that much worse for the next chosen victim of the online mob.

And this is the problem with Appeasement. Those wanting contrition or special privileges are never ever satisfied... will always want that second pound of flesh, until any essence of who you were and what you thought reasonable and common sense is gone.

The intolerant (usually hypocrites) always ask too much from the tolerant, and the guilted tolerant still yield some more.

3 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

I'd this the little twat who made a career out of takin the piss out of Craig David? Fair enough I'm sure Craig is a dick but that 'joke' went well into victimisation territory and hopefully this cretin gets what's coming to him.

But was it racist? 

3 hours ago, Calcutta said:

I'd this the little twat who made a career out of takin the piss out of Craig David? Fair enough I'm sure Craig is a dick but that 'joke' went well into victimisation territory and hopefully this cretin gets what's coming to him.

His Keith Lemon persona is completely degenerate

This piss worthy apology is just so much cringe. 

Bo selecta was genuinely funny as fuck.  The piss takes were brilliant,  Craig David,  Mel B, wacko Jacko.  That squirrel.  Genius in their grotesque humour. 

Now he's just some washed up hasbeen.  Lemon was an amusing character but not worthy of anything else,  didn't bother with watching that gameshow , it was just crap. 

He's being a weak virtue signalling snot boy