• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

HMRC most wanted

15 minutes ago, Malthus said:

For the last few years the UK has reminded me of old wild life films 

we are the wildebeast with the gammy leg surrounded by lions and hyenas imho 

Lay off the 'shrooms!:D

22 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Perhaps we should all become Bounty  Hunters. Collectively we cover most of the UK.

I reckon we should be working on 10% commission. 

Summary

£6,173,710 is still outstanding

Full details

The court decided Waheed had made £6,181,250 from his criminal activities, but he only had £7,540.00 to pay back at the time the order was made.

He still owes £6,173,710 which the court could order him to repay if he is found to have any new assets.

If know of any new assets that Waheed may have please get in contact with us, either anonymously online or by phone.

Suspect description

Suspect name:
Waheed Khalil
Sex:
Male
Age range:
25 - 30

£6million!

Good luck getting that back..!

TBH the vast amounts that leeched away through carousel/missing trader fraud, and the lack of interest in pursuing it, with any great vigour, does nothing to dissuade me from the idea the magic money tree has long been a key element of public finances.

41 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Perhaps we should all become Bounty  Hunters. Collectively we cover most of the UK.

find them and report them through a special number and ypu get cash 

37 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

The more I read of this stuff the more a feel that joining them in a life of crime would be the most lucrative career move. 

Remind me, why am I working and continuing to pay taxes?  

1 minute ago, One percent said:

The more I read of this stuff the more a feel that joining them in a life of crime would be the most lucrative career move. 

Remind me, why am I working and continuing to pay taxes?  

If you do it, you'll see serious jail time. If they do it, and don't take the piss too much, it probably comes from the foreign aid budget.

1 minute ago, SNACR said:

If you do it, you'll see serious jail time. If they do it, and don't take the piss too much, it probably comes from the foreign aid budget.

Oh, so different rules then. Barstewards. 

Edited by One percent

Speaking to a 

Police stats bid, most of the violent crimes are eastern european.

Last week was the anti slave crackdown round the uk. Pick a region, any region, and google the region and anti slave. See the long list of incidents.

Thanks Tony, you useless cunt.

That list is hilariously skewed.

Unsurprising though, I've never seen so many seriously top end motors parked outside houses that were probably worth less than the cars or in front of takeaways as I saw last time I drove through Bradford.

HMRC may want to pop round for a chat.

Good luck with that.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proceeds_of_Crime_Act

As usual the UK over complicates things 

Worked great in Ireland to start with 

Hello sir , so you have no visible means of income, a new BMW and a Merc for the wife 

Prove where you got them or they are confiscated and sold 

Obviously criminals and their smart lawyers and accountants react but it definitely had an effect and got some  big fish and loads of money for the revenue 

Also surely we need a version of the US Rico laws , pissed off a lot of US Wiseguys 

or we could just wise up legalise drugs and tax them 

imho vast swathes of illegality would disappear overnight 

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

That list is hilariously skewed.

Unsurprising though, I've never seen so many seriously top end motors parked outside houses that were probably worth less than the cars or in front of takeaways as I saw last time I drove through Bradford.

HMRC may want to pop round for a chat.

Good luck with that.

Someone in a neighbouring office has just bought a year old Lambo. Must have cost about 150k. Looked up their house on streetview out of curiosity and was expecting a mansion but it's a semi detached in suburbia. Wtfs all round.

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

Someone in a neighbouring office has just bought a year old Lambo. Must have cost about 150k. Looked up their house on streetview out of curiosity and was expecting a mansion but it's a semi detached in suburbia. Wtfs all round.

Sounds like Italy.

8 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

Needed to do a you turn in the little car park of a block of 1 and 2 bed maisonettes near me. The sort of thing that would have been a very basic starter home a few years ago.

Surprised to see a 911 S and 911 Convertible in the car park.