DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. It's a collective of nutters deciding that they can push the boat out because they know the left are on a roll and Boris is a shambles. Usual rent a crowd bore fest ... the new normal: 1. Fa

It won't work. The protestors have made the mistake in thinking that they are the majority or speak for the majority. Lots of people are staying silent. Waiting.

It's just a racist stick to beat Whitey with. Pure unadulterated racism from the left intended to emasculate white culture once and for all. A very 20th century genocide.

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

It's a bit like primitive tribes blaming a bad harvest on God's anger, etc.

I think I mentioned similar earlier. Pork sandwiches all round for a fortnight, er, when we find a culprit, assuming it will be edible.

It started because there's elections coming and this is how a summer of chaos starts.

Outside the USA, it is the result of frustrations of 10 years of financial repression of the young, with added frustration of lockdown pushing people over the edge.

I don't think it is about racism anywhere (although it was seeded from racism), although there's lots of racist tropes being banded about.

1 minute ago, Errol said:

It won't work.

The protestors have made the mistake in thinking that they are the majority or speak for the majority.

Lots of people are staying silent. Waiting.

This silence thing really isn't working for us. I wonder how many votes a White Lives Matter party would poll in a general election? It's not like white people have much representation in parliament anymore.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, deathfunk said:

This silence thing really isn't working for us. I wonder how many votes a White Lives Matter party would poll in a general election? It's not like white people have much representation in parliament anymore.

Very few ,they think along the same lines as Labour and the Lib`s  ,they were going to walk the last election even after begin trounced they still can`t figure out why 

As long as they all think they speak for the country the same shit will happen 

Edited by Long time lurking
4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Very few ,they think along the same lines as Labour and the Lib`s  ,they were going to walk the last election even after begin trounced they still can`t figure out why 

As long as they all think they speak for the country the same shit will happen 

I worry that the left/globalists will try to pull some stunt like not allowing private voting in elections.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

I worry that the left/globalists will try to pull some stunt like not allowing private voting in elections.

They are pushing hard for postal votes in the upcoming US elections based on safety concerns

Don`t get me wrong they are a dangerous bunch but i think they will be in decline very soon as they are now the preachers , the youth generally rebel against their piers ,i can`t see them becoming as effective as Hitler in this day and age  

How many leftards do you see on the average council estate ? the middle classes are in a massive decline 

Edited by Long time lurking
35 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

churchil.PNG.f21e150c046e028b914ce4c6d68ae195.PNG

This is where we are at now.

These people would probably daub a statue of William Wilberforce with 'racist' slogans.

It's already been pointed out by several commentators that this lot have completely gone against Martin Luther King's call to judge by character rather than skin colour.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Boglet said:

'churchill was a racist'

This won't get better until white people can finally bring themselves to say 

'I don't care'

Jury's out on whether we'll ever get there.

I do not care, one civilization (the west) created the industrial revolution, international trade, flight, computers, space flight, freedom and law and order etc 

all civilizations are not equal and the west is the peak of it at the moment, hence why people want to come here, people are not looking to leave due to oppression.

quite frankly most of these people who are for the current BLM are the useful idiots who will be first against the wall once the powers behind it get their way  

Edited by ad_ceng
6 minutes ago, Boglet said:

'churchill was a racist'

This won't get better until white people can finally bring themselves to say 

'I don't care'

Jury's out on whether we'll ever get there.

An alternative would be to ask they 'why was he a racist? Please give me an example of something he did that was racist'.

Most would be stumped.

A tiny minority would come up with something about him not wanting to give independence to India (which isn't quite true, he wanted it to have Dominion status) which would be easily trounced by reminding them that he fought very hard to prevent Nazi Germany (a racist party) from taking over Europe.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

An alternative would be to ask they 'why was he a racist? Please give me an example of something he did that was racist'.

Most would be stumped.

A tiny minority would come up with something about him not wanting to give independence to India (which isn't quite true, he wanted it to have Dominion status) which would be easily trounced by reminding them that he fought very hard to prevent Nazi Germany (a racist party) from taking over Europe.

You're making the mistake of thinking any of them have any interest in asking or answering questions.

I'm pretty sure that Winston Churchill was a racist. Would he have been OK with white people becoming a minority in the UK? I think not. Therefore, racist.

Everybody is stuck in the frame of trying to prove that they're less racist than the next person.

The only way to win is to not play.

Edited by Boglet
1 minute ago, Boglet said:

You're making the mistake of thinking any of them have any interest in asking questions.

I'm pretty sure that Winston Churchill was a racist. Would he have been OK with white people becoming a minority in the UK? I think not. Therefore, racist.

Sadly probably true. 'Racist' is just another word for 'thought criminal'.

They would just say that a white person had no right to tell a black person what the definition of racism was, anyway.

Even if you called them out on that logic, like Laurence Fox bravely did on Question Time, they will still just screech 'racism' all the louder.

The only good thing, I think, is the more of this nonsense they come out with the more people can see through it - I hope.

16 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

These people would probably daub a statue of William Wilberforce with 'racist' slogans.

It's already been pointed out by several commentators that this lot have completely gone against Martin Luther King's call to judge by character rather than skin colour.

I could certainly see them spray painting him. 

statue-of-william-wilberforce.jpg

18 minutes ago, Boglet said:

You're making the mistake of thinking any of them have any interest in asking or answering questions.

Everybody is stuck in the frame of trying to prove that they're less racist than the next person.

The only way to win is to not play.

That’s a strange definition of racist. Not wanting to become a minority in your own country is preservation of a way of life and value structure.  

1 minute ago, One percent said:

That’s a strange definition of racist. Not wanting to become a minority in your own country is preservation of a way of life and value structure.  

It's not my definition, it's society's current definition.