• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sucralose Ray Leonard

WHERE THE FUCK IS BORIS?

Have we had a worse PM? 

I thought May was atrocious, but Bozza has taken things to a new level. 

Country is being torn apart from inside. No leadership to be seen anyway. Police Force subjugated. 

Grow some fucking balls Johnson! 

Posted (edited)

I think this is like Covid19. If Boris came out straight away and said "BLM is bullshit, just stop it", there would have been a massive outcry on racism and intolerance. If Boris lets it run and there is damage, and bodybags, then the same message will be accepted. 

Edited by Bear Hug

16 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Is h enjoying his six weeks paternity leave?

Male MPs get 2 weeks paternity leave, the baby was born 29th April.

He has clearly made the political decision not to criticise brown people doing whatever they want to do despite the law of the land. Apparently this is what is now known as leadership. This is unlike ‘Labour leadership’ which would have involved joining in with brown people doing whatever they want to do despite the law of the land.

25 minutes ago, JohnThePessimist said:

He has clearly made the political decision not to criticise brown people doing whatever they want to do despite the law of the land. Apparently this is what is now known as leadership. This is unlike ‘Labour leadership’ which would have involved joining in with brown people doing whatever they want to do despite the law of the land.

I assume any criticism is going to be expressed via minority mps. I don't know who they will be but that's what I expect

4 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Pah not worth bothering with. Just two weeks?

Boris does jack.

Shouldn't his job be furloughed. He can have extended leave till it ends in autumn. Then some HR review of performance.

8 hours ago, Bear Hug said:

I think this is like Covid19. If Boris came out straight away and said "BLM is bullshit, just stop it", there would have been a massive outcry on racism and intolerance. If Boris lets it run and there is damage, and bodybags, then the same message will be accepted. 

It would be great if he could find some way to get rid of Cressida Dick as well and introduce some leadership into the police force.

8 hours ago, Bear Hug said:

The media have erected another spike ready to try and impale him on for sure. So yes, might best move just to keep head low.

Posted (edited)

I think the world is a tinder box right now, and mass demonstrations across the world was just a forest fire waiting to happen.

This is why sports is so important to keep people united rather than divided. Now people are mostly stuck at home and all they have is social media and the news. This kind of division if deliberate maybe a risky move, but maybe the cost is worth it for the outcome. This isn't great news for a Dosboder (I'm a little depressed by it) because that means we're on the wrong side. We're not globalists, we not media stars.

If it wasn't for the race riots, we'd have people protesting about something else. It was only a matter of time.

There is an interesting video that re-looks at the Matrix. 1% of the population will never accept the world as it is presented, and must be given another Matrix to suit them. 

Edited by 201p