DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Small nations are happier

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Or ethnically similar countries  are happiest.

Switzerland isn't ethnically similar any more, not by a long chalk.

NZ is pretty mixed too, in Auckland at least, not so sure about Wellington, which seemed a lot nicer place to me, nearly 30 years ago now but I was only there for a day or two.

I can imagine Kabul is fairly miserable. I never went there but a colleague did, and it's not recommended. People get missiled a lot.

Cairo is OK, and I have been to Cairo a few times, just for @The XYY Man. You won't get bombed but you will probably come back with some tasteful tat, like pyramids, or a plastic Anubis.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Sugarlips said:

More indirect proof (if any were needed) that the mass immigration programs are killing the host(s)

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/finland-happiest-country-united-nations-world-happiness-report-a9414201.html

7677FE1E-535B-4636-9A21-7E1C5D242A03.jpeg

30768976-5B7E-411C-A1C1-82DC089BDF64.jpeg

That's failed the first test -- Finland doesn't exist, and thus neither does Helsinki.

Finland_does_not_exist.png

Edited by dgul
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, eight said:

The Swiss national football team is quite something to behold.

Yep a crap team that gets the easiest passage in world cups everytime...FIFA rank 12. England have got some room to talk, the worst team ever but they got Colombia, in round of 16, Sweden in the quarters and My Granny and her friends in the semi and still blew up. Fifa rank 4.

Remember this was sn England team that thought the net was the corner flag.

Edited by crashmonitor