• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Extremism by proxy

3 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

This is pretty mental

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52985510

The government's adviser on extremism is investigating whether it's possible to ban behaviour that leads people to hate each other.

I assume the first thing they'll ban will be themselves. 

2 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

This is pretty mental

The government's adviser on extremism is investigating whether it's possible to ban behaviour that leads people to hate each other.

"Think want you're told or go to jail".

Fighting extremism by becoming a fascist state.

Fucking clowns.

xD

2 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

^^^ THIS ^^^ 

They're not the clowns, we are.

This whole Black lives bollocks must be getting funded somehow. They're are plenty cause more noble that supporting some bloke in a foreign country getting killed.

Everything since January reeks of globailst/bankster power/money grab.

We have a real problem.

9 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

"Think want you're told or go to jail".

Fucking clowns.

xD

This 'the left are the real fascists' stuff is everywhere and it's really tiring.

Especially the 'Antifa are fascists' shit.

Download Free png Wojak - Caved In Head Wojak - Free Transparent ...

They are neo-bolsheviks.

4 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

This is just getting worse on an hour by hour basis now.

Fuck knows where we will be by the end of the summer.

If we have a long hot summer I fear that our major cities will be burnt to the ground.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Boglet said:

This 'the left are the real fascists' stuff is everywhere and it's really tiring.

Especially the 'Antifa are fascists' shit.

Download Free png Wojak - Caved In Head Wojak - Free Transparent ...

They are neo-bolsheviks.

Yip, people seem to have been programmed to equate anything bad with Nazis, even when the bad thing is pushed by and to the benefit of Communist globalists, who hate nationalism. 

Neo-Bolsheviks is a perfect way to describe them.

Also, this bit I wrote elsewhere on this forum :

"This does my nut in, if anything what we are facing is what they Nazis were against - degeneracy being pushed in our society, banker power, the lying press, the threat of communism, and anti-nationalism. 

Still, whenever someone wants to make comparisons between bad stuff happening now and the past it's Nazis who are brought up.

Communism is a far bigger threat, as it was back then."

Edited by Carl Fimble
Also bit

17 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Say goodbye to Dosbods if that goes through.

My thoughts exactly. I am genuinley concerned that this place might fall under some government body's crosshairs in the next couple of years the way things are going.

28 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

This is pretty mental

Hatred is part of the human condition, it can't be wished away by some apparatchik in government. This will just lead to selective oppression of whites, as in an anarcho-tyranny the rules are only enforced one way.

2 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

My thoughts exactly. I am genuinley concerned that this place might fall under some government body's crosshairs in the next couple of years the way things are going.

I think we're ok for a while. Sites like Breitbart and Guido Fawkes are much bigger on the radar.

4 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I'd hate for that to happen 🥴

Interesting article.

There's already a law about inciting hatred; always worry when they want to introduce new laws when there's already a law.

There's lots of lovely pictures of 'very bad' (by common consensus) people in the article -- so the reader can't disagree with the proposed law -- it is clearly a good idea if it stops the nasty people.

But the type of outright hatred preached by people like Anjem Choudary is already covered by the current hate legislation.  Sure, they might not have been able to get a successful prosecution, but that's because they couldn't get firm evidence of the crime, not because his crimes were below the threshold.  

[And the lack of evidence is largely because a sub-population supports and protects him -- this is the actual problem IMO, not the hate speech in itself -- ie, no-one should care particularly about those preaching hate when there's no-one listening]

When it comes to any new laws (particularly those related to 'freedom') I want there to be a list of example crimes, example evidence that would be required for successful prosecution and the example punishment they'd bring.  I want it fairly explicit in the examples -- a set of exemplars separate from the written law so that the common man can understand what it is they're after.  And I want there to be a set of review points -- I'd suggest 2-year, 5-year, 10-year and 25-year -- at which an independent assessors can check that the law is being applied in the way originally intended and was supported by the population.

[I use as example the terrorist laws being used to detain a journalist with info on the wikileaks leaks -- this should have been part of the review, and the law repealed or changed to stop that abuse.]

I'm sure that if this proposed law went through then it would end up being applied to people exercising 'freedom of speech' more than those who have actually incited hatred or fear.

4 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

I think we're ok for a while. Sites like Breitbart and Guido Fawkes are much bigger on the radar.

Probably a very good bellwether with both of those. Especially considering the current PM gave a talk at a Guido birthday gig not long before being elected IIRC.