DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

BAME discussion-free, COVID-free, PC-free, Politics-free subforum

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tempted to create one, but would it work? I am sick of all of these things.

I thought you were threatening to photograph your arse, not your cock?

That's all we need right there. Do it @spunko.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, spunko said:

Tempted to create one, but would it work? I am sick of all of these things.

Best idea you've had so far - mind that's not fucking saying much. ;)

Can it not also be free of anything serious whatsoever...? 

Just good craic, lots of laughs, piss-take and banter - and fuck all cut and pasted from newspapers and BBC sources.

I'd promise not visit any other sub-forum if that was on offer...

XYY

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

What would we discuss?   o.O

Who says we have to discuss anything...?

There are plenty of DOSBODS sub-forums for that type of behaviour - this proposed new section needs something new and original, otherwise there is no point...

XYY

18 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Who says we have to discuss anything...?

There are plenty of DOSBODS sub-forums for that type of behaviour - this proposed new section needs something new and original, otherwise there is no point...

XYY

Well no one wants to see pictures of saggy arses so that’s a no. 

20 minutes ago, One percent said:

Well no one wants to see pictures of saggy arses so that’s a no. 

That's old news. I made a pledge not to repeat that behaviour if every cunt shut the fuck up about - otherwise I would most certainly repeat it.

It's getting closer to happening every time that you and others keep referring to it - so just keep pushing me baby and my camera will be involved in a new mission to document the dark side of Cack Canyon...!

Anyway, here's my idea.

This new sub-forum should have only one topic with no title, and no-one can start any new topics.

Each poster can simply post any random shite that enters their head. But it must be something that is their own work. No videos, no cut and pasted stuff from the media - just the type of thing you might utter at the bar in pub. And just like a crowded pub, many conversations would be occurring simultaneously. 

No rules, no boring webforum etiquette - just pure unfettered conversation.

I reckon it would be fucking brilliant...

XYY

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

That's old news. I made a pledge not to repeat that behaviour if every cunt shut the fuck up about - otherwise I would most certainly repeat it.

It's getting closer to happening every time that you and others keep referring to it - so just keep pushing me baby and my camera will be involved in a new mission to document the dark side of Cack Canyon...!

Anyway, here's my idea.

This new sub-forum should have only one topic with no title, and no-one can start any new topics.

Each poster can simply post any random shite that enters their head. But it must be something that is their own work. No videos, no cut and pasted stuff from the media - just the type of thing you might utter at the bar in pub. And just like a crowded pub, many conversations would be occurring simultaneously. 

No rules, no boring webforum etiquette - just pure unfettered conversation.

I reckon it would be fucking brilliant...

XYY

But thats what we already do on every single thread. You are meant to be suggesting something new.  o.O

Just now, One percent said:

But thats what we already do on every single thread. You are meant to be suggesting something new.  o.O

Bollocks.

You are frightened of the idea because you couldn't exert any control over the narrative.

It would have a life of its own, and an anarchic nature that would be the antithesis of the boring webforum format copied on millions of forums the world over.

In short, it would be something new and unique on every page - a hotchpotch from the banal to the brilliant, where the art of conversation and banter would trump over the repetitive and worn-out standard webforum ideology.

And anyone who thinks otherwise is a cunt...! ;)

XYY

1 minute ago, Popuplights said:

Anyone got a good cure for verrucas? I have had one for about 20 years I reckon, can't shift it. 

Put the bazooka verrucca stuff on every twenty minutes and peel off when dry.

Did this over a couple of evenings while watching movies and eventually it came off, leaving a hole about 6 mm deep which Was fine after it dried off and healed over.

Unless you have access to liquid nitrogen.

• spunko changed the title to BAME discussion-free, COVID-free, PC-free, Politics-free subforum