DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Brighton, UK, is fucked thread

You lot probably know that I see Brighton as one of the best examples of the fall of western civilisation.  A bunch of very white wet lettuce open borders soy latte peg me harder CUNTS who will be first against the wall if all the things they love to call for come true.

It's a microcosm of the west, in my honest view.  A bunch of people living in the echoes of a great past, that has given them amazing architecture, art, and landscapes, failing utterly to understand or honour the people that built it, whilst sucking money out of the productive workers and clamouring for more and more of what will destroy places like Brighton.

All for gay rights, and Islam

All for open borders, and tolerance

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-53008130

All for green policies, supported by mass tourism from London where people drive down for a day at the beach

I thought it was about time for a proper thread to track Brighton as it - hopefully - starts to experience more of the damage it has been so active in supporting in the UK.  It's SO white, and hasn't had much of the terrible outcomes we have seen in Northern towns and London yet.  

I mean - look at these cunts. What proportion look BAME to you?  

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-53037041

Edited by wherebee
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know two people that left London when they had kids, moved to Brighton, and are full on open borders.  The reason they moved is because local London schools were shit, largely due to enrichment and

I was brought up in Brighton int he 1980's , always a bit of a shit-hole. The perceived economic progress is purely on the back of money from London bidding up property prices and enabling a few gentr

Good point, Brighton (like Bristol) is a save haven for leftist ex-Londoners. They can pontificate about enrichment because they still largely don't have to live with it, whereas that is impossible no

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Good point, Brighton (like Bristol) is a save haven for leftist ex-Londoners. They can pontificate about enrichment because they still largely don't have to live with it, whereas that is impossible now in London even for the wealthy.

Isn’t it the stomping ground for Nicholas Van Hoogstraten? An idol for BTL landlords everywhere.

14 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Good point, Brighton (like Bristol) is a save haven for leftist ex-Londoners. They can pontificate about enrichment because they still largely don't have to live with it, whereas that is impossible now in London even for the wealthy.

Good point about Bristol too. I know once Conservative, rational types who moved there and became full-on leftards, such that we now barely speak. The sort that would probably apologise to the perpetrator, should their wife or daughter be raped or mugged.

Brighton nightlife was fun 20+ years ago, although it was tricky to hit with the ladies, until I realised why (fuck me, was I slow).

29 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It was but, sensing a kindred spirit, he went to Rhodesia to work with Mugabe.

Blimey thats going back a bit. Had to just check and remind myself.

He seems to have added Adolf as a middle name😨.

Reminds me...he gets a mention from Carter USM years back.  Or alludes to him.

Now hes moving up onto second base behind Nicholas van Wotsisface..

Edited by The Grey Man
1 hour ago, Knickerless Turgid said:

Brighton nightlife was fun 20+ years ago, although it was tricky to hit with the ladies, until I realised why (fuck me, was I slow).

I must be (slow) too then. Doesn’t  Brighton have a large (male) gay Population? Doesn’t that make it easier to score with the chicks?

12 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

I must be (slow) too then. Doesn’t  Brighton have a large (male) gay Population? Doesn’t that make it easier to score with the chicks?

Yes, I had a good time.:S

1 hour ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Females can be gay too...The majority of dancing couples were same-sex, if memory serves.

Still, from what Joe et al recount of today's market, the odds would still have been better back in the day.

15 minutes ago, Knickerless Turgid said:

Females can be gay too...The majority of dancing couples were same-sex, if memory serves.

Still, from what Joe et al recount of today's market, the odds would still have been better back in the day.

Tell me about it, here I am a Lesbian trapped in a man's body 🥴

4 hours ago, wherebee said:

I know two people that left London when they had kids, moved to Brighton, and are full on open borders.  The reason they moved is because local London schools were shit, largely due to enrichment and language/gang issues.  They should have been forced to stay.

Friends of friends. Couple with two kids, moved to Brighton. Biggest leftard fuckwits you would never meet. Especially him. Anyhow, he committed suicide. I think it was the cognitive dissonance that did for him. 

• 1 month later...

https://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2020/07/19/brighton-languishes-in-bottom-half-of-league-table-of-best-seaside-resorts/

Brighton came joint 66th out of 105 seaside towns and villages up and down Britain – behind Rye and Eastbourne but ahead of Worthing, Hastings, Littlehampton and Bognor.

The survey results were published less than a fortnight after Adur District Council leader Neil Parkin said: “Worthing is quite lovely most of the time … Brighton is a dump.”

Brighton. The new Hastings.

39 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Stillwaiter

18th July 7:02 pm
Property prices in Brighton are tumbling, big time. Home owners can't shift property. This stamp duty exemption for 6 months won't stop the property prices falling rot. No foreign tourists means people who own air B&B are panicking and desperate to get rid of their properties as they fall into negative equity. Next year, interest rates will sky rocket, pushing prices down yet further. Hence, property is not a good investment. On top of this, the mess that Brighton has become, just gets worse day after day.