• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Chechens V North Africans in Dijon, France.

Some cunts give me shit for posting long videos, I say this is bollocks. This though is a long video :

10hrs 43mins long, no need to watch it all though as it's about a minute on a loop. 

What the fuck was that black car crashing all about? Why are the whoevers at war with the whoevers in France?

I asked this same question when the rioters in Minneapolis kicked off- why not use the non-lethal, and lethal weapons you have as the state? 

"Our" politicians are allowing these things to happen, all over the world, in almost every single white nation. 

:PissedOff:

5 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Some cunts give me shit for posting long videos, I say this is bollocks. This though is a long video :

10hrs 43mins long, no need to watch it all though as it's about a minute on a loop. 

What the fuck was that black car crashing all about? Why are the whoevers at war with the whoevers in France?

I asked this same question when the rioters in Minneapolis kicked off- why not use the non-lethal, and lethal weapons you have as the state? 

"Our" politicians are allowing these things to happen, all over the world, in almost every single white nation. 

:PissedOff:

That's because the deep state are fighting to regain control. They have to win the US presidential election or they go to jail. The NSA have put a stop to electronic vote rigging hence Covid to facilitate the call for vote by mail, race riots and chaos to try and make Trump look bad and make the blacks vote for the Dem's.

It doesn't appear to be working very well so expect something worse next. Mass murder, assasinations, terror attacks or war maybe. Maybe even a nuke if they have any of the Russian suitcase ones that are unaccounted for following the collapse of the Soviet Union. They are all in and I hope they all get a length of boiled rope to swing from.

/Q

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dogtania said:

wow that's pretty grizzly, will try to erase the image now of the body without legs hanging from the car :(

His legs are still attached and in the car, just obscured 

Edited by Loki

1 hour ago, NTB said:

That's because the deep state are fighting to regain control. They have to win the US presidential election or they go to jail. The NSA have put a stop to electronic vote rigging hence Covid to facilitate the call for vote by mail, race riots and chaos to try and make Trump look bad and make the blacks vote for the Dem's.

It doesn't appear to be working very well so expect something worse next. Mass murder, assasinations, terror attacks or war maybe. Maybe even a nuke if they have any of the Russian suitcase ones that are unaccounted for following the collapse of the Soviet Union. They are all in and I hope they all get a length of boiled rope to swing from.

/Q

Trump has had four years. Im losing faith. 

1 hour ago, Dogtania said:

wow that's pretty grizzly, will try to erase the image now of the body without legs hanging from the car :(

No, it's the back of a body hanging out of the car head-first.

I don't understand why he was driving past at speed.

5 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

No, it's the back of a body hanging out of the car head-first.

I don't understand why he was driving past at speed.

Me neither, trying to get away?