DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

Pin is a deep state agent who posts on forums to derail threads and dishearten people when they get too close to the truth.

How about that?

It's about as believable as Hitler's diaries, or Roswell.

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

You're doing it again.

My whole point, is fiction becomes fact, by films and the media repeating memes with no basis of truth, which is why we all know about werewolves, demons, etc.

49 minutes ago, MrPin said:

My whole point, is fiction becomes fact, by films and the media repeating memes with no basis of truth, which is why we all know about werewolves, demons, etc.

Sometimes you have to kill zombie demons and their children. If you're a Linux sysadmin.

Realistically when you already have (D. Icke) a conspiracy theory which says that the entire world is run by a select group of hybrid alien bloodlines, and the main purpose of the moon is a launch point for mind-control waves, then there's not really much scope to make a new theory is there?

1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

Realistically when you already have (D. Icke) a conspiracy theory which says that the entire world is run by a select group of hybrid alien bloodlines, and the main purpose of the moon is a launch point for mind-control waves, then there's not really much scope to make a new theory is there?

That actually leads me on to a conspiracy theory of my own, which is that the really outlandish theories such as the one you mention are lumped together with all others under the catch-all term 'conspiracy theory' by TPTB and MSM in order to discredit speculation and theorising about the motives of the powerful.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Pin is a deep state agent who posts on forums to derail threads and dishearten people when they get too close to the truth.

I think fact is duller than fiction - My conspiracy theory is that Pin is on BLAZE TV's payroll as I'd never heard of them before (Don't watch TV, never had a licence or Sky/Cable)

https://www.dosbods.co.uk/search/?q=BLAZE&quick=1

Edited by Loki