DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury

Here we go and you mark my words, this will be the result of the stupidity of BLM and the ANTIFA opportunists, this fight will highlight how they have in fact reversed racial tensions for the worse. This fight will become a Black on white thing, the old days of the great white hope, but worse. You can already sense it in the pre fight rhetoric which is only just starting and I am willing to bet that this is going to make both fighters  two of the richest men in sport though the racist support it will arouse. 

I wouldn't put it past both boxers to be already be playing this up to be a racial thing, maybe even Joshua's BLM comments on the march is part of the plan. One thing for certain I will not be contributing to the  bear baiting and I think both boxers are tossers anyway. And if this fight does start showing racist overtones I hope it is called off before it is too late, already I have heard several people comment how much they now hate AJ, and I bet they dip into their wallets to see him get hammered, and they will not see the irony.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's wrong with him saying that that he doesn't like homosexuality (and it's not homophobia, because there is no phobia)?  He's entitled to hold those beliefs. I don't agree with him but it's u

We all loved Bruno, Nigel Benn was a force of nature and was loved by blacks and whites including me, love Nicola Adams to bits, not boxing but Daley Thompson is one of my all time UK sporting hero, a

Tyson's been trolling Joshua this morning...     Gotta love Tyson Fury...!   XYY

Posted Images

Good point.

I used to think Joshua a nice chap: lived with his mum, came over as decent on a Bear Grylls outward bound show.

After the shit he came out with last week I now want to see him battered to a pulp.

Careful what you say sports people; and bear in mind that you're not the brightest by a long chalk.

Cleverer people than you are keeping quiet.  Think about that.

16 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Good point.

I used to think Joshua a nice chap: lived with his mum, came over as decent on a Bear Grylls outward bound show.

After the shit he came out with last week I now want to see him battered to a pulp.

Careful what you say sports people; and bear in mind that you're not the brightest by a long chalk.

I watched him on Bear Grylls and quite liked him, seemed humble and a little awkward, but shown his true colours since. He normally comes across as an Uncle Tom type figure though, he's was the medias darling and did wholesome adverts, and then he comes out with this "don't shop at white people places" and Tyson Fury only a day later publicly slated him for saying "something a white man could never say", all seems a bit of a set up to me. and building up black and white tensions

3 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

I watched him on Bear Grylls and quite liked him, seemed humble and a little awkward, but shown his true colours since. He normally comes across as an Uncle Tom type figure though, he's was the medias darling and did wholesome adverts, and then he comes out with this "don't shop at white people places" and Tyson Fury only a day later publicly slated him for saying "something a white man could never say", all seems a bit of a set up to me. and building up black and white tensions

For a normal fighter I would agree but Tyson Fury is pretty much the epitome of "his own man"; he is prepared to say what he thinks even though it may be very damaging to his reputation.

It was a while back but he was totally honest about his depression and taking drugs and drinking; you wouldn't get many boxers owning up to any of those.

21 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Good point.

Thing is those were not his words, he was reading a statement from somebody else.

So one of two options, he either thinks it's true and so any flack he has got is justified or he just blindly reads things he doesn't agree with and so is stupid.

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

For a normal fighter I would agree but Tyson Fury is pretty much the epitome of "his own man"; he is prepared to say what he thinks even though it may be very damaging to his reputation.

It was a while back but he was totally honest about his depression and taking drugs and drinking; you wouldn't get many boxers owning up to any of those.

I totally respect Tyson for saying what he means, but what he says a lot of the time is pure garbage and quite often homophobic, you can also sense the racists jibes sometimes. His comeback has been amazing though I will grant you that, and getting over his demons was inspirational, but again I think maybe a lot of that came within his own community, they are tough on each other bordering on evil sometimes.

10 minutes ago, gilf said:

Thing is those were not his words, he was reading a statement from somebody else.

So one of two options, he either thinks it's true and so any flack he has got is justified or he just blindly reads things he doesn't agree with and so is stupid.

I will grant you he is stupid and does give the impression sometimes of someone being manipulated. Have you seen that latest advert where he is in the shower, is that supposed to be his c*** holding up the towel?

7 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

I totally respect Tyson for saying what he means, but what he says a lot of the time is pure garbage and quite often homophobic, you can also sense the racists jibes sometimes. His comeback has been amazing though I will grant you that, and getting over his demons was inspirational, but again I think maybe a lot of that came within his own community, they are tough on each other bordering on evil sometimes.

What's wrong with him saying that that he doesn't like homosexuality (and it's not homophobia, because there is no phobia)?  He's entitled to hold those beliefs.

I don't agree with him but it's unacceptable to demonise him for having particular opinions with which you disagree.

46 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Good point.

He is on record as saying he supported Robert Mugabes land reformation (steal land and give it to his cronies). That worked out well for Zimbabwe didn't it. 

11 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

I reckon when he was doing time they put him on the Bull Queer wing. 

1 hour ago, haroldshand said:

Here we go and you mark my words, this will be the result of the stupidity of BLM and the ANTIFA opportunists, this fight will highlight how they have in fact reversed racial tensions for the worse. This fight will become a Black on white thing, the old days of the great white hope, but worse. You can already sense it in the pre fight rhetoric which is only just starting and I am willing to bet that this is going to make both fighters  two of the richest men in sport though the racist support it will arouse. 

I wouldn't put it past both boxers to be already be playing this up to be a racial thing, maybe even Joshua's BLM comments on the march is part of the plan. One thing for certain I will not be contributing to the  bear baiting and I think both boxers are tossers anyway. And if this fight does start showing racist overtones I hope it is called off before it is too late, already I have heard several people comment how much they now hate AJ, and I bet they dip into their wallets to see him get hammered, and they will not see the irony.

I keep advising - watch it on Youtube for free the next day. 

29 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

Joshua became an Uncle Tom when he started spouting BLM rhetoric.

In my opinion the BLM are Uncle Tom's as they yearn to be compared with those Slaves on the Plantation and they are unable to face up to the fact that no one is stopping them from achieving anything in life, only their Slave mindset and persecution complex is, which in their minds absolves them of any personal responsibility and shifts all blame onto the White Man.

I feel a bit sorry for boxers. 

It is a very hard game and few escape without some sort of long term health damage so they could really do without racists of all colours exploiting the sport for their own ends. Anyway none of it is new as the same sort of crap was doing the rounds in the 1960s and 1970s where Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Quarry got caught up in similar culture wars. The main difference now is that black American and British fighters are far less dominant generally in the world of boxing. Some of the most fearsome fighters are people like Artur Beterbiev from Dagestan.

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

What's wrong with him saying that that he doesn't like homosexuality (and it's not homophobia, because there is no phobia)?  He's entitled to hold those beliefs.

I don't agree with him but it's unacceptable to demonise him for having particular opinions with which you disagree.

I 100% agree with you that he should be able to say what he wants to say, anybody should. All this "hate speech" stuff is really starting to concern me, does it mean that every law and peoples rights etc is now set in stone never to be altered of changed. Beliefs and ideologies should always be grilled and challenged. But now we have people who are critical of say Islamic dogma who are branded Islamophobes the moment they say something.

Fury should be able to say anything he wants and I should be able to say he is wrong, and hopefully not get punched in the face for doing so :), because he has also stated smaller people should not get mouthy with bigger people or be cheeky little c***s, that is out of order as well, basically he wants a world where 99.999% of people cannot disagree with Tyson.

12 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/16/tyson-fury-blasts-anthony-joshua-bulls-black-lives-matter-speech-12857238/

Whether he means this or not, and I agree with him for the record, this has in one sentence given him a few million extra fans at the very least

Almost everyone I have knownfor over 30 years of watching boxing has always voiced their opinion on a boxing match based on personality, skill, temperament and record. Not once has anyone I have met said colour has been a factor. Person after person now is saying they want Tyson to beat Joshus becasue of AJ's rant. This is how divisive BLM is, it creates the race card when it didnt even exist. BLM should be buried for the threat to society it is.

Edited by desertorchid
8 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/16/tyson-fury-blasts-anthony-joshua-bulls-black-lives-matter-speech-12857238/

Whether he means this or not, and I agree with him for the record, this has in one sentence given him a few million extra fans at the very least

Pretty sure these two fights will be Joshua's last two fights (or the last two where he's considered a serious contender), so he's going to want to make them massive paydays. Don't suppose he'll care how it's done.

15 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

He is on record as saying he supported Robert Mugabes land reformation (steal land and give it to his cronies). That worked out well for Zimbabwe didn't it. 

And he was also a nasty knife carrying drug dealer, are we supposed to hero worship him because he packed it in, and you have to wonder what if boxing had not worked out for him, would he have gone back to it?

1 minute ago, M S E Refugee said:

Joshua became an Uncle Tom when he started spouting BLM rhetoric.

In my opinion the BLM are Uncle Tom's as they yearn to be compared with those Slaves on the Plantation and they are unable to face up to the fact that no one is stopping them from achieving anything in life, only their Slave mindset and persecution complex is, which in their minds absolves them of any personal responsibility and shifts all blame onto the White Man.

AJ should set an example and leave Matchroom Sport immediately (run by whiteys - the Hearns) and join Hayemaker Promotions (run by David Haye).

Just now, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Pretty sure these two fights will be Joshua's last two fights (or the last two where he's considered a serious contender), so he's going to want to make them massive paydays. Don't suppose he'll care how it's done.

Yup.

Ali did a lot of similar showboating to hype his fights so that the payday was bigger. Not that Jo Frazier ever forgave him for some of the stunts he pulled. If Joshua had any sense he would look for a big purse to set him up for life and then quit while he is still in reasonable health.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, desertorchid said:

Almost everyone I know for over 30 years of watching boxing has always voiced their opinion on a boxing match based on personality, skill, temperament and record. Not once has anyone I have met said colour has been a factor. Person after person now is saying they want Tyson to beat Joshus becasue of AJ's rant. This is how divisive BLM is, it creates the race card when it didnt even exist. BLM should be buried for the threat to society it is.

We all loved Bruno, Nigel Benn was a force of nature and was loved by blacks and whites including me, love Nicola Adams to bits, not boxing but Daley Thompson is one of my all time UK sporting hero, and anyone into football has little bad to say about Ian Wright. Whites in the UK are not perfect, but we do love our black sporting hero's as much as white ones and want to embrace cultures that embrace us back, and no it's not always easy, there are more blacks then whites on my own personal sporting hero list in fact, and my all time hero in anything is my tough MF black old Platoon sergeant Ollie Brown who was also the kindest man I ever met:)

BLM are putting this country back 30 years

Edited by haroldshand
  • spunko changed the title to Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury