DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Katie Hopkins Twitter ban

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/jun/19/katie-hopkins-permanently-removed-from-twitter?fbclid=IwAR2DmMKpw9BRA5rHYX1j3Q6RNrkTQ0SEOdqVyC9WheQ   This is not about whether she is right or

Don’t sweat it. After the clap like seals Thursday, i have completely given up on my fellow man. Brainless tossers the lot of them.     tbf, there are some that have seen the light.  All dosbod

I agree but it is quite scary just how most people never have a critical thought She was right, if you cannot afford to feed your kids you should not have them 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

I agree but it is quite scary just how most people never have a critical thought

She was right, if you cannot afford to feed your kids you should not have them 

I used to think that most people were like dosbodders in that they questioned everything and accepted nothing.  I was very sadly, very wrong.  

There is a very nasty side to Hopkins, but that doesn't take away the fact that tough love is needed in order to survive, cuddles alone don't cut, and she is not afraid to say what she thinks even though she will be crucified for it. Whats missing in this country now is a good dose of stigma for certain actions, if we all downed tools, put on 5 st too much weight and drank and smoked too much and told the state "take care of me or else", then where would we be

3 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

There is a very nasty side to Hopkins, but that doesn't take away the fact that tough love is needed in order to survive, cuddles alone don't cut, and she is not afraid to say what she thinks even though she will be crucified for it. Whats missing in this country now is a good dose of stigma for certain actions, if we all downed tools, put on 5 st too much weight and drank and smoked too much and told the state "take care of me or else", then where would we be

Where would we be?

In the middle of a Covid19 epidemic

3 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I feel your pain. I’ve been an outcast all my life because I’ve asked questions. Nothing drastic when I was I young. For example.....why is the sky blue?....I was told to stop being so silly asking stupid questions. :( That was from my parents......

Over the years I’ve learned to keep my mouth shout and just listen but sometimes you encounter kindred spirits in real life. On the internet I find dosbods has plenty!

Take some psilocybin or DMT :)

5 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I feel your pain. I’ve been an outcast all my life because I’ve asked questions. Nothing drastic when I was I young. For example.....why is the sky blue?....I was told to stop being so silly asking stupid questions. :( That was from my parents......

Over the years I’ve learned to keep my mouth shout and just listen but sometimes you encounter kindred spirits in real life. On the internet I find dosbods has plenty!

No question is stupid and asking questions is the sign of an inquisitive mind.  No one should be criticised for asking questions. It should instead be encouraged. However, society does not like people asking questions, especially as a woman. Women should just stfu and get on with the cooking and cleaning. 

no more fucks to give, I’m out.  (This has become my phrase. xD). 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Well it does seem to offer a lot to the unproductive, just not sap taxpayer.  o.O

They aren't investing in it though - they're probably doing what seems to be the most sensible thing now and not contributing and unproductively freeloading.  Well it's what the bankers and corporates are doing.

1 minute ago, twocents said:

They aren't investing in it though - they're probably doing what seems to be the most sensible thing now and not contributing and unproductively freeloading.  Well it's what the bankers and corporates are doing.

Very true.  They are just sucking the lifeblood out of the system.  It has got to crash and burn at some point. It just isn’t sustainable.