• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

stokiescum

I’m obviesly gay

Well I’ve been given a litre of jd honey for services rendered and I tried it against one of Aldi’s finest now when im

Drunk I quite like a bourbon in fact I love a bourbon but I’ve got no coke in so to be honest I was nealy sick does this mean I’m gay has I can’t drink

bourbon

without coke .i aready know I can’t drink whisky the smell is rancid .i even went the extra mile and used lead crystal

glasses for everything so don’t blame that .

C9222462-B1B5-4650-8360-F88EE1A850F4.jpeg

6 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Not until you have rearranged the furniture and baked a quiche.

I’m a bit spartan on the furniture front many claim they were gay has well .thats all I have in my bedroom lol 

C266EE35-2C72-43EA-A117-2C2E868483CC.jpeg

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, DTMark said:

That seems satisfactory. Date and time?

When your Hugh Hefner on a budget you always have your smokeing jacket and captains hat to hand it’s battle stations what next ask to see my cable ties ? A gent has to have alchol lead crystal

glasses a smokeing jacket and restraints at hand ffs .ps and a hat to wear at a jaunty angle

31A8BD64-E5E8-40F3-BDF2-0E257458C746.jpeg

1F9F58A4-9B22-479E-9FE5-840D98234C3B.jpeg

Edited by stokiescum

JD is manky stuff. Most folk don't realise how bad it is because they drench it in Cola, but try it straight and you'll soon find out. Decent bourbons are much more drinkable straight, such as Makers Mark or Woodford.

Or, dare I say it, just drink proper whisky instead... 

8 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Well I’ve been given a litre of jd honey for services rendered and I tried it against one of Aldi’s finest now when im

Drunk I quite like a bourbon in fact I love a bourbon but I’ve got no coke in so to be honest I was nealy sick does this mean I’m gay has I can’t drink

bourbon

without coke .i aready know I can’t drink whisky the smell is rancid .i even went the extra mile and used lead crystal

glasses for everything so don’t blame that .

C9222462-B1B5-4650-8360-F88EE1A850F4.jpeg

That Clarkes bourbon is at Aldi all the time. If ever you see them stock the Clarkes bourbon with honey again let me know.

7 hours ago, AlfredTheLittle said:

My mate when we were teenagers could shag any bird, he didn't seem to care how rough she was. Turned out he was gay, so yes you might well be.

Funnily enough I worked with a bloke who I assumed was gay despite his claims, which I presumed were invented, about "birds" but then a mate was on an away assignment with him and reported back that he was as good as his word and was pulling and shagging a different one every night. Mostly hideous.

Given what you've just said that suggests that he probably was gay because when you don't find women attractive in the first place then it makes no difference whether they look like a model or Jo Brand's ugly sister.  You just want to plough through them so that you can tell people about and they then don't think that you aren't interested in women.

(NB I'm not impugning Stokie here; it's just answering something that left me slightly puzzled way back)

4 minutes ago, King of Fools said:

Easy to tell if you are a gay man. At age 50 your waist size is the same as it was at age 25.

plus you like shagging blokes, that’s the give away

I qualify on the waist size (28") but not on the second requirement.

Does this mean I'm undecided?

I'm not sure......

2 minutes ago, Cosmic Apple said:

What the hell has this got to do with Property Prices or the Economy? Get the fuck out of here you degenerates.

Never heard of the pink pound?:Old:

2 hours ago, Cosmic Apple said:

What the hell has this got to do with Property Prices or the Economy? Get the fuck out of here you degenerates.

Yes I was a bit pissed and put it in the wrong slot habit and all that

On 20/06/2020 at 06:52, spygirl said:

Ive just found out my Mums started drinking JD n honey.

I tried some.

Revolting.

My mums other favourite drinks are - GnT, Southern Comfort, and really sickly desert wines. Oh, band Baileys.

You shouldn't be drinking alcohol Billy Liar.

Not with the meds that you're fucking on...

XYY