Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

COVID19 OBJECTIVES AND STRATEGY


Recommended Posts

The multiplication rule of probability strongly suggests that the sequence of bizzare events that we've all lived through over the last 3 months is a planned event. If that's true, what are the aims of those in charge? After all, human action is purposeful behaviour.

Aim 1: Depopulation

Why?

(a) Politicians and those who control that believe in global warming. They think that humans cause global warming; hence a desire to reduce the number of people on the planet. You can see this view coming across loud and clear via Gretta and Attenborough. Humans are polluting the planet, we need to depopulate. Bill Gate's Ted Talk

(b) 4th industrial revolution: the politicians and those who control them believe that they won't need as much labour. Manufacturing has already been largely automated. The service sector looks set to go the same way. We are not needed any more: useless eaters! Get rid.

(c) The politicians and those who control them find plebs annoying. They want fewer of them. Their cars clog-up the roads. They don't like us going on holiday to 'their' places making them dirty and ugly. You are not wanted in Venice, Antibes, Tuscany, etc. They resent it. They want those places to themselves again, like they were in the 1950s. You don't belong there. The self-proclaimed corrupt 'elite' want to feel special again - to be able to do things that other people want to do, but only they can do. Taking away foreign travel for the masses will give them great pleasure. It will make them feel more like an elite again - we can do things that you can't do. Status rules. You will look up at us and envy out lifestyle. Suck it up.

(d) Why are we paying these useless eaters benefits? The income and wealth created by the machines of the 4th industrial revolution belongs to us, and us alone. Thin the herd.

Strategy for achieving depopulation

(a) Inflate property bubbles. By making property unaffordable for the young, the birth rate has fallen because people have been getting married later. This has been going on for three decades.

(b) Compulsory COVID19 vaccination. The vaccination causes men and women to become infertile. The vaccine could also increase the risk of dying from cancer. To stop the plebs revolting the vaccine wouldn't cause death immediately - maybe a ten year delay before the onset of symptoms.

(c) The lock-down will kill millions due to poverty and misery created. The NHS is still closed. Cancers going undetected. People commiting suicide. Good, that will cut the population. Plebs at home eating badly and doing no exercise for months. Good, that will thin the herd.

(d) Social unrest caused by their race-bating & divide and rule politics. The resulting civil war would thin the herd.

(e) War?

Aim 2: Social control

Why?

(a) For kicks - the people behind the lock-down are sociopaths who get off on power & control

(b) To stop them from being lynched by the angry mob when they finally realise that COVID19 lock-down was not they were first told it was.

(c) To establish a Chinese-style totalitarian society

How?

(a) Scare the life out of the plebs so that they accept a compulsory vaccine - like the ones that they already give to dogs which incorporate digital identification & tracking

(b) Compulsory tracking via smart-phone apps or via the type of electronic tags worn by prisoners on day release.

(c) Abolish physical cash. All purchases can be tracked to individuals. There would be no need to issue healthy eating advice. Try to buy the big bar of chocolate at the shop and your transaction will be declined - you've already exceeded your monthly chocolate ration, comrade!

(d) Chinese-style system of social credit scores -

Two questions

1. Are all countries in on this scam? What about Putin's Russia?

2. Is it possible to escape from this nightmare?

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aim 1

We need to understand Sars-like coronaviruses. What makes them so lethal?

Aim 2

Let's build a lab, let's do it in China

AIm 3

Let's modify coronaviruses in China to see what makes them so lethal.

Aim 4 (This was not really an aim)

Oh Shit

Aim 5

Hush hush

Aim 6

There was none, which is a pity

Edited by Hopeful
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, arbitrage said:

And the long sequence of strange decisions made in response to the virus are just innocent mistakes?

The probability that it's a string of cock-ups decreases with every 'mistake' made

The multiplication rule of probability says this isn't a cock-up

 

I think the biggest element has been to ensure political preservation at all costs.

This is a virus that could mean a party nevre gets elected again if mortality was rampant.

There may well now be some elements of not letting a crisis go to waste

But I subscribe to secrecy (china), ignorance, and compounded cock-ups in the west,

And keeping digging once in the hole

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

 

I think the biggest element has been to ensure political preservation at all costs.

This is a virus that could mean a party nevre gets elected again if mortality was rampant.

There may well now be some elements of not letting a crisis go to waste

But I subscribe to secrecy (china), ignorance, and compounded cock-ups in the west,

And keeping digging once in the hole

Not letting a crisis going to waste - that's just as bad, for us

I'm just glad that I'm in my mid 50s and I've already had a lot of fun

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, arbitrage said:

Low probability events do happen

A long string of low probability events, occuring one after another, makes me suspicious

  • But there is a vast (infinite?) number of low probability events that could happen,
  • and of a sequence of low probability events, a good proportion of potential outcomes will look weird or 'unlikely to reach that point, surely'.

Ie, the problem is, you're looking at an end point and saying 'this is weird', and not considering all the possible things that might happen, and all of the possible routes to get to all possible endpoints -- I'd suggest that if you did this you'd end up saying 'oh, 80%* of potential endpoints look weird, but they're all equally possible without planning it to be that way'.

[* other percentages are available]

Edited by dgul
Link to post
Share on other sites

China had a one child policy for years due to overpopulation concerns. It follows they might be working on a means of killing off older people, to balance the books. If you were working on something like that, it also follows you might put procedures in place for if you had a problem. They were very prepared.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, arbitrage said:

Not letting a crisis going to waste - that's just as bad, for us

I'm just glad that I'm in my mid 50s and I've already had a lot of fun

I'm mid 50s too

Have had a good life, compared to many

But Id have certainly run it differently if I knew this was the future though. I'd have checked out of work at 40 rather than 50.

I'd have planned no cash in the bank at 65 and an end then, rather than 85.

I'm hoping the current situation isn't the future. I don't care about closed pubs restaurants, or shops like Primark as I don't need those, or even care much about masks on public transport.

I worry I won't see as much of the natural world as I want to, I worry about that a great deal, If anything is depressing me, it is that worry.

I'm not interested in a life sitting around either because of restricted movement or because my 'savings' have been made worthless.

Each to their own demons.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I'm mid 50s too

Have had a good life, compared to many

But Id have certainly run it differently if I knew this was the future though. I'd have checked out of work at 40 rather than 50.

I'd have planned no cash in the bank at 65 and an end then, rather than 85.

I'm hoping the current situation isn't the future. I don't care about closed pubs restaurants, or shops like Primark as I don't need those, or even care much about masks on public transport.

I worry I won't see as much of the natural world as I want to, I worry about that a great deal, If anything is depressing me, it is that worry.

I'm not interested in a life sitting around either because of restricted movement or because my 'savings' have been made worthless.

Each to their own demons.

 

I enjoy socialisng

The lock-down has stuffed me completely

- Playing cricket, with others, as part of a team

- Going to watch football with my mates - lots of banter

- going for a drink in a pub to chew the fat, I used to enjoy that

- Exercise, swimming pools shut, I live 90 mins from the coast. At this time of the year I'd normally be using the local open-air swimming pool, every day

- I enjoy travel, especially foreign travel. Thank God I finally got around taking my son to Israel last year to see the beautiful people of crazy Tel Aviv; the old city of Jerusalem, and the majesty of Masada

Life is for living, and I hate the constraints that this criminal lock-down has imposed on my freedom

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, arbitrage said:

I enjoy socialisng

The lock-down has stuffed me completely

- Playing cricket, with others, as part of a team

- Going to watch football with my mates - lots of banter

- going for a drink in a pub to chew the fat, I used to enjoy that

- Exercise, swimming pools shut, I live 90 mins from the coast. At this time of the year I'd normally be using the local open-air swimming pool, every day

- I enjoy travel, especially foreign travel. Thank God I finally got around taking my son to Israel last year to see the beautiful people of crazy Tel Aviv; the old city of Jerusalem, and the majesty of Masada

Life is for living, and I hate the constraints that this criminal lock-down has imposed on my freedom

You make some valid points.  I think many of us agree on the direction that things are going.  But, I think this virus has been utilised by tptb rather than planned.  Even of it was developed in a lab and released on purpose I doubt many governments knew about it.  What will destroy us is the compliance of the plebs, and unfortunately in this country the brainwashing program over the last few decades has worked well for the establishment.  Keep dropping hints and facts to those you know and hopefully they will adjust their behavior and not sleep walk into disaster.  If evening people wake up then things might not be quite as bad as you predict.. 

Edited by Iamcynical
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, arbitrage said:

I enjoy socialisng

The lock-down has stuffed me completely

- Playing cricket, with others, as part of a team

- Going to watch football with my mates - lots of banter

- going for a drink in a pub to chew the fat, I used to enjoy that

- Exercise, swimming pools shut, I live 90 mins from the coast. At this time of the year I'd normally be using the local open-air swimming pool, every day

- I enjoy travel, especially foreign travel. Thank God I finally got around taking my son to Israel last year to see the beautiful people of crazy Tel Aviv; the old city of Jerusalem, and the majesty of Masada

Life is for living, and I hate the constraints that this criminal lock-down has imposed on my freedom

 

I agree with the last sentence

I need freedom

I'm not at all social, I can do it but I can live without it.

I just need to see the natural world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

 

I agree with the last sentence

I need freedom

I'm not at all social, I can do it but I can live without it.

I just need to see the natural world.

Each to their own: good for you!

I love the fact that we're born unequal, with very different interests and talents

People specialise according to their interests and talents

And then trade with each other

I'm firmly convinces that this is what our creator had in mind for us

Voluntary, mutually beneficial, trade between very different people with very different interests enriches society

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, arbitrage said:

Each to their own: good for you!

I love the fact that we're born unequal, with very different interests and talents

People specialise according to their interests and talents

And then trade with each other

I'm firmly convinces that this is what our creator had in mind for us

Voluntary, mutually beneficial, trade between very different people with very different interests enriches society

 

Yes, thank goodness not everyone is like me

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, arbitrage said:

(d) Why are we paying these useless eaters benefits? The income and wealth created by the machines of the 4th industrial revolution belongs to us, and us alone. Thin the herd.

Once they're mostly all gone they'll be able to demolish all the houses and convert the land to playgrounds for the rich.  Then they can fly in from their massive farms in Patagonia or wherever for leisure time. 

In fact the real elite apparently amounts to a handful of people so they could have a continent each.

Edited by twocents
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, arbitrage said:

Each to their own: good for you!

I love the fact that we're born unequal, with very different interests and talents

People specialise according to their interests and talents

And then trade with each other

I'm firmly convinced that this is what our creator had in mind for us

Voluntary, mutually beneficial, trade between very different people with very different interests enriches society

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Loki said:

People are free to live in fear if they want to, but I won't get fooled again.

Some say there's more to be concerned about from the proposed vaccine than from the infection itself.

TPTB have certainly gone into overdrive trying to apply fear factors in 2020 and we're only half way through the year..

Edited by twocents
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...