DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Things that make you realise, "I don't have a fucking clue"

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. Pandora jewellery  2. Mamma Mia 3. Facebook 4. Clothes for dogs If I was on Dragon's Den I would have said GTFO to all of them.   I am not rich.  I think I know why.

Women.

A new Costa drive through opened in this small northern mill town last year. "That won't last five minutes" said I smugly. Drove past it today and they were queueing onto the road. What

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

A new Costa drive through opened in this small northern mill town last year.

"That won't last five minutes" said I smugly.

Drove past it today and they were queueing onto the road.

What the fuck do I know:Old:

Costa was acquired by Coca-Cola last year or so. They're not known for lack of clue about the drinks business.

I quite like Costa, don't really know why considering I don't like Starbucks and it's all much the same stuff. 

Years ago it used to be a much smaller business and going in to Waterloo on the train the repulsive stench of roasting coffee used to waft in through the train windows in summer.

They have the Costa chain in Poland and apart from the language everything is identical to the UK ones. Even McDonalds have different styles in different countries but Costa is literally identical. 

1 minute ago, stop_the_craziness said:

1. Pandora jewellery 

2. Mamma Mia

3. Facebook

4. Clothes for dogs

If I was on Dragon's Den I would have said GTFO to all of them.  

I am not rich.  I think I know why.

Have you watched Mamma mia 2?

There is a good reason to do so.

4 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Do they all die horribly in a hideous nuclear power plant accident?  Otherwise, there isn't.

Oh there really is. Unless you are a poof.

In which case there may be, but I couldn't comment on that.

I worked on a project with Coca-Cola (or 'The Coca-Cola Company' as they insist on being called. They consider themselves to be in the water business (I could argue they're actually in the plastics business, but that's another debate). When you think about it there isn't that much difference between soft drinks and water. Interestingly Dasani now outsells  Coca-Cola in the US.

Edited by Roger_Mellie
14 minutes ago, eight said:

Spit it out. I want to know that the payback is going to be spectacular if I'm going to subject myself to that shite.

I can't post a link to the burds picture from my kindle.

Perhaps someone else can oblige?

Edit. A teaser. But not her best.

Edited by Wight Flight