DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

32 minutes ago, lid said:

Just sitting here with my dad and uncle, brother and drinking buddy and thinking dads are great. Bedrock of society.

You lucky fucker my dads dead he has a few brothers alive my uncle aurthur loves me I have 5 kids and 3 males to carry on the family line his kids are about 50-53 and both tower above me but maybe 5 years ago I had to visit and rather embarrassingly had to ask to see his eldest son he asked why I said he had been sending surgestive messages to my 26:27 year old girlfriend .he said the cunt ain’t got a fuck

in him 

Him and his brother won’t ever get a shag or give me grandkids we both knocked on his bedroom door was almost comical .i had a coffee and left my aunty looked rather pissed off with her husband lol

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Bit too smarmy. Oh and gay looking. Perhaps he is more @stokiescum type.  o.O

Irons his shirt what man does that he uses a walther ppk it’s like comparing Jacob Reece moss with this neandathol Jacob is more desirable because of his connections and cash but this cunt might be a bit more useful if your backed in a corner and they want to rip

your bodice off BE946591-5551-4D8C-8B3C-A87583A38A5B.jpeg.5a2524022a697c50f2ccfcbf99f8eb98.jpegps my mind he might just go get another beer and think why bother 

7 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Irons his shirt what man does that he uses a walther ppk it’s like comparing Jacob Reece moss with this neandathol Jacob is more desirable because of his connections and cash but this cunt might be a bit more useful if your backed in a corner and they want to rip

your bodice off BE946591-5551-4D8C-8B3C-A87583A38A5B.jpeg.5a2524022a697c50f2ccfcbf99f8eb98.jpegps my mind he might just go get another beer and think why bother 

Christ, thats a rough look. Couldn’t you afford a comb?   o.O

11 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yep, see you still don’t have one.  Mind, thats a much better look than the wurzle gummage one.  xD

I’ve always been able to shower and get ready to go out within 15 minnutes if I woman can’t do the same in an hour I’m not interested .sounds harsh I know but it’s a clue they are stupid or high maintenance I don’t do either I fuck off the pub on my own 

2 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I’ve always been able to shower and get ready to go out within 15 minnutes if I woman can’t do the same in an hour I’m not interested .sounds harsh I know but it’s a clue they are stupid or high maintenance I don’t do either I fuck off the pub on my own 

15 minutes?  What takes you so long?