DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Anglesey island to be locked down by government

Big outbreak at the 2 sisters chicken plant on Anglesey,

Island is expected to be the first place HM government will try to implement a localised lockdown depriving people of their freedoms.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-53137850/coronavirus-anglesey-lockdown-decision-would-not-be-taken-lightly

Coronavirus: Anglesey lockdown decision 'would not be taken lightly'

Wales' First Minister Mark Drakeford has said any decision to impose a local lockdown on Anglesey following an outbreak of coronavirus at a food factory "would not be taken lightly".

Public Health Wales said on Monday afternoon that 175 people at 2 Sisters in Llangefni had tested positive for the disease so far.

Speaking at the daily coronavirus briefing, Mr Drakeford said: "These are people's lives and freedoms that you are interfering with."

He said the Welsh Government was taking advice from the people on the ground in Anglesey who were dealing with the outbreak.

Edited by WorkingPoor
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe a connection that the 2 sisters chicken plant supplied exclusively to NHS and Care Homes and other state run facilities (not meat to retail)  where were all the deaths again? i th

Poland 

And the answer to how the nazis were so successful is right there. I really don’t understand people.  

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

I know someone on the island and they already got out last night. 

There is only one bridge to the mainland so it is easy to seal off. 

Apparently plod have been really officious in their lockdown approach in the area. 

I can imagine. Lovely part of the country and used to holiday there as a kid, still go occasionally.

The Welsh can be utter bastards though, I wouldn't want to have to deal with taffy plod.

Posted (edited)

Maybe a connection that the 2 sisters chicken plant supplied exclusively to NHS and Care Homes and other state run facilities

(not meat to retail) 

where were all the deaths again?

i think the virus is being sustained throught he meat supply chain, 

there a outbreaks all over the world at meat processing plants

Alot of BBQ obsessed people have been buying alot of extra meat too lately 

That is what was being hidden from the public in order not to spark a panic and sink the meat supply industry

Edited by WorkingPoor
Just now, WorkingPoor said:

Maybe a connection that the 2 sisters chicken plant supplied exclusively to NHS and Care Homes and other state run facilities

(not meat to retail) 

where were all the deaths again?

They supply all the major supermarkets apart from Tesco 

This whole thing is a storm in a teacup there will be plants and work places alll over the country that had the same problem ,just go and self isolate was the answer then 

There was a prison in the US where 2078 tested positive out of 2300 tested and there were only 2500 in the place 95% showed no symptoms  

Posted (edited)

Germany stunned as riot erupts at quarantined apartment

https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2020/06/602362/germany-stunned-riot-erupts-quarantined-apartment

This is what we can expect as governments move towards locking down individual people and allowing everybody else to jet off to the Med this summer.

Coming to a town near you very soon. 

Edited by WorkingPoor
53 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

I know someone on the island and they already got out last night. 

There is only one bridge to the mainland so it is easy to seal off. 

Apparently plod have been really officious in their lockdown approach in the area. 

It's like the Truman Show.

1 hour ago, WorkingPoor said:

Yes, and with massive local support. I’ve seen a few videos: Individuals driving a couple of miles for a paddle board have been threatened with beatings.