DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Virus dies off in the summer

All coroavirus outbreaks last an average of 70 days whereever they occur worldwide,

we have done our 70 days lockdown now (wuhan did 76 days)

it may or may not return in the winter if it does then expect 70 days of localised city & town lockdowns 

(& lots of rioting as people locked inside their homes see others out xmas partying)

Edited by WorkingPoor

Pollen count has been high. Had a coughing episode. Settled with antihistamine..as it wouldnt with CV.

Noticed it briefly at work.

Not that I would recommend of course but opiates do supress the cough reflex. That would be like taking antipyretics to hide a temperature.

Cough...over the counter co codamol

Curse me as you please.

20 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

They won’t take her in I knew that amazon just delivered this 

D836FEE0-D628-4D31-A1E8-EC72374B9613.jpeg

Self isolation for 14 days for you then, better lay off the sauce too, immune system and all that. Can't be too careful. :ph34r:

In all seriousness though if though if they won't take her in, that must be a good sign.  There's still COVID wards with spare beds.  Hope she recovers quickly.

25 minutes ago, Loki said:

Self isolation for 14 days for you then, better lay off the sauce too, immune system and all that. Can't be too careful. :ph34r:

In all seriousness though if though if they won't take her in, that must be a good sign.  There's still COVID wards with spare beds.  Hope she recovers quickly.

I’m in Tesco she has had this since Friday lol .its just got worse slowly it could be normal flu ps the government registering bit is fucked up surprise not

CD1EBF18-B828-44F9-94E8-0D579E8EEFDD.jpeg

Edited by stokiescum
42 minutes ago, steppensheep said:

It's a very distinctive cough. Didn't hear it at all during the lockdown.

I guess no one else has noticed anything.

Its like a smokers cough...minus bringing up phlegm.

5 weeks sanitorium at home from mid March heard it all from the boundaries outside.

11 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Its like a smokers cough...minus bringing up phlegm.

5 weeks sanitorium at home from mid March heard it all from the boundaries outside.

No cough here with the x just a high temp aches a pains and a bout of the shits .fully tested now it will be collected between 8-4 it even has a security seal 

63FE16C6-48AB-466B-B8AF-74A06410344D.jpeg

6 hours ago, stokiescum said:

I’m in Tesco she has had this since Friday lol .its just got worse slowly it could be normal flu ps the government registering bit is fucked up surprise not

CD1EBF18-B828-44F9-94E8-0D579E8EEFDD.jpeg

Someone has to ask.

WTF are 'red crisps'?

Oh. And can anyone come up with a recipe that comes close to edible from that shop?