DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

White Lives Matter..

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Possibly, just possibly, I may have understood the teeniest bit of the offence if 3 white people hadn't just been murdered a couple of miles from where I live in Reading on Friday night. TBH I am sick

From the thread.  

Extraordinary. White lives matter is offensive. Black lives matter is a cause celeb. Whoever owns the plane is getting hunted down.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Say what you like about RT,  I bet this hasn’t been reported in the British press :D

I am confused why that banner is considered to be offensive. But I can't say it on FB because people appear to be outraged. 

3 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Well RT are useful, but should be taken with a "bucket of salt".

No, that one is true. Some comments from city fans confirm it. 

Edited by Bear Hug
5 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Say what you like about RT,  I bet this hasn’t been reported in the British press :D

What do they mean by “Stunned fans saw the message“. How did they know they were stunned?  Outing from the local abattoir or police with tasers running amok?  

1 minute ago, NewryH said:

Extraordinary. White lives matter is offensive. Black lives matter is a cause celeb.

Whoever owns the plane is getting hunted down.

Plane will be in a field , dressed in black and BLM tagged. 

Statement on the club website:

Burnley Football Club strongly condemns the actions of those responsible for the aircraft and offensive banner that flew over The Etihad Stadium on Monday evening.

We wish to make it clear that those responsible are not welcome at Turf Moor.

This, in no way, represents what Burnley Football Club stands for and we will work fully with the authorities to identify those responsible and issue lifetime bans.

The club has a proud record of working with all genders, religions and faiths through its award-winning Community scheme, and stands against racism of any kind.

We are fully behind the Premier League’s Black Lives Matter initiative and, in line with all other Premier League games undertaken since Project Restart, our players and football staff willingly took the knee at kick-off at Manchester City.

We apologise unreservedly to the Premier League, to Manchester City and to all those helping to promote Black Lives Matter.

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/2020/june/club-statement/

10 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Statement on the club website:

Burnley Football Club strongly condemns the actions of those responsible for the aircraft and offensive banner that flew over The Etihad Stadium on Monday evening.

We wish to make it clear that those responsible are not welcome at Turf Moor.

This, in no way, represents what Burnley Football Club stands for and we will work fully with the authorities to identify those responsible and issue lifetime bans.

The club has a proud record of working with all genders, religions and faiths through its award-winning Community scheme, and stands against racism of any kind.

We are fully behind the Premier League’s Black Lives Matter initiative and, in line with all other Premier League games undertaken since Project Restart, our players and football staff willingly took the knee at kick-off at Manchester City.

We apologise unreservedly to the Premier League, to Manchester City and to all those helping to promote Black Lives Matter.

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/2020/june/club-statement/

If I was a Burnley supporter I'd be burning my season ticket....

3 minutes ago, Ash4781b said:

1721EFB1-F36D-4007-B819-A1398FFD17B6.jpeg.b48a8db10aba15fadf986ca4cdd4f16d.jpegthis extra banner came up for a bit on my feed the other day in the Liverpool game. Seem to have their own branding?

All the sky punters had a blm badge on. Its getting like poppy watch.

No doubt blm chose blm for its provocative tone. They must have known wlm would be tried and ridiculed.

Just now, Great Guy said:

If I was a Burnley supporter I'd be burning my season ticket....

If I had actually joined the Royal Navy, I might explode my wooden leg, and donate my kaleidoscope to someone with one good eye.

4 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

Possibly, just possibly, I may have understood the teeniest bit of the offence if 3 white people hadn't just been murdered a couple of miles from where I live in Reading on Friday night. TBH I am sickened by the statements condemning it now. This is getting seriously fucked up and the mask is slipping. The pace this is picking up is frightening.

The venom against the banner on twitter is sickening. This is disgusting, apparently.

In their tolerance, they were calling for the plane to be shot down, doxing the ad company and, ironically, saying all Burnley people are inbred and racist.