DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

You have been targeted for termination

I have no reason to doubt that Agenda 21 isn't a real establishment agenda, but I cannot see for one moment how the uk population could reduce from a claimed 66m to 15m in just 8 years.  It ain't happening, unless something very very bad happens - in which case I need to stop worrying about the future and start living for today right now..

1 minute ago, Iamcynical said:

I have no reason to doubt that Agenda 21 isn't a real establishment agenda, but I cannot see for one moment how the uk population could reduce from a claimed 66m to 15m in just 8 years.  It ain't happening, unless something very very bad happens - in which case I need to stop worrying about the future and start living for today right now..

Cycles of ever-increasingly-virulent coronaviruses made by the elites in their pet labs?

16 minutes ago, Iamcynical said:

By 15 million, not to 15 million.

17 minutes ago, Iamcynical said:

That's house builders fecked then...

Remember these words, whatever happens :

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.
Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 

aklzaink1gv01.png

Edited by Carl Fimble
Sp