• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Wrong Ron

Recommended Posts

He's one of those celebs whose fame doesn't cross the Atlantic.

I saw a programme on him, presumably on Ch4, otherwise I wouldn't have a clue who he is.

He was a US porn star in the video tape era when such tapes were widely available in the US but rare as hens' teeth here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see that, in the moderated comments, he appears to have been found guilty already. Right, straight on to the lynching and compensation cheques.

Lawyers in the US are going to make fortunes in the coming decade going after any rich celeb male having tracked down women who will make allegations. The allegations will be enough to get many men to write cheques. Oops, it already happened with some bloke called Weinstein.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I see that, in the moderated comments, he appears to have been found guilty already. Right, straight on to the lynching and compensation cheques.

Lawyers in the US are going to make fortunes in the coming decade going after any rich celeb male having tracked down women who will make allegations. The allegations will be enough to get many men to write cheques. Oops, it already happened with some bloke called Weinstein.

 

They even have sex toys moulded from his cock 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spygirl said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8452393/Porn-star-Ron-Jeremy-charged-raping-three-women-sexually-assaulting-another.html

In September 2017, Jeremy was accused of inappropriately touching Kristin Brodie who asked him to sign her breast at a Washington state radio station. 

Ehh??? Did he touch the wrong one?

Porn star you say?  I thought they were meant to be a bit attractive.  o.O  guess I wouldn’t know as i dot watch porn.  Smacks of desperation to me and I don’t even have a partner.  xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, One percent said:

Porn star you say?  I thought they were meant to be a bit attractive.  o.O  guess I wouldn’t know as i dot watch porn.  Smacks of desperation to me and I don’t even have a partner.  xD

As my bridge playing mother often states, you don't need a partner if you have a good hand.

Now who fancies another rubber?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, One percent said:

Porn star you say?  I thought they were meant to be a bit attractive.  o.O  guess I wouldn’t know as i dot watch porn.  Smacks of desperation to me and I don’t even have a partner.  xD

Then men watching it don’t care if he is ugly just what the women look like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

I think it means she shagged Omar Shariff.

I think she wished. Seemed to have some hero worship going on there.  o.O

4 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Then men watching it don’t care if he is ugly just what the women look like

Well, as a woman, i very much do care what he looks like.  o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, One percent said:

I think she wished. Seemed to have some hero worship going on there.  o.O

Well, as a woman, i very much do care what he looks like.  o.O

They didn’t give a fuck then but to be fair the girls did earn 4 times more than him .but he is almost certainly the most famous porn

star male or female in the world 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

They didn’t give a fuck then but to be fair the girls did earn 4 times more than him .but he is almost certainly the most famous porn

star male or female in the world 

I think you may be factually incorrect on that.  xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Eh?  

 

There are a group of BDSM folk who like to think of themselves as purists. They call themselves 'Old School'. In that group both Masters and Mistresses consider themselves as Grand Masters.

You might have seen them in Morrisons in the fetish aisle situated between the jams and the tinned goods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

They didn’t give a fuck then but to be fair the girls did earn 4 times more than him .but he is almost certainly the most famous porn

star male or female in the world 

I think you may be factually incorrect on that.  xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

There are a group of BDSM folk who like to think of themselves as purists. They call themselves 'Old School'. In that group both Masters and Mistresses consider themselves as Grand Masters.

You might have seen them in Morrisons in the fetish aisle situated between the jams and the tinned goods.

Dear god. Do they actually take themselves that seriously?   o.O  i mean jams and tinned goods?   O.o

2 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Porn now yes they try a get more handsome men they didn’t care so

much then 

Not much sense there.   o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

He's one of those celebs whose fame doesn't cross the Atlantic.

I saw a programme on him, presumably on Ch4, otherwise I wouldn't have a clue who he is.

He was a US porn star in the video tape era when such tapes were widely available in the US but rare as hens' teeth here.

They might've been rare down there in cream tea land Francis, but they sure as fuck weren't up here mate.

VHS, Beta and V2000.

I've probably watched Ron Jeremy's cock more than my own...!

 

XYY

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.