DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Singlesmum v. DWP

More sexism from BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-53064741

I know a fair few men who are now looking after their kids, esp,. 13+ ones, whove left/been booted by the mother when her new boyfriends have moved in.

spys fix is simple:

Cost for childcare should fall solely on the parents and not the welfare system

UKGOV provides enough, with free schooling and NHS.

If they cannot afford to run two households from their earnings then the care giver should be giving 10 years funding by the state, till the youngest reaches 11.

In this case, the state pension age for each arent will be  raised by 5 years to make up the cost.

One mother, who lives near Selby in North Yorkshire, said: "My children go without every single day because their father absolutely refuses to put his hand in his pocket and the Child Maintenance Service, despite having a huge raft of powers at its disposal, does nothing meaningful to force him to cough up.

"Birthday money sent to my boys by relatives is saved up and spent on necessities like school shoes, instead of them being able to have a little treat of their choosing.

"I go without so my children don't. I never go out, I never spend money on myself - I'd rather use the little we have so they can go on things like school trips. I don't want my boys to be stigmatised."

You could get a parttime job whilst the kids are young, you know, when the father looks after them.

In the case of most dead beat dads - and mums - I think youll find that once the parent has worked, paid taxes, paid living costs theres very little left for the CSA to take. Cant get blood from a stone.

A large part of that is the high taxes to pay for the likes of TCs, which are keeping loads of mainly single mums doing 16h in a nailbar.

15 minutes ago, spygirl said:

More sexism from BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-53064741

I know a fair few men who are now looking after their kids, esp,. 13+ ones, whove left/been booted by the mother when her new boyfriends have moved in.

spys fix is simple:

Cost for childcare should fall solely on the parents and not the welfare system

UKGOV provides enough, with free schooling and NHS.

If they cannot afford to run two households from their earnings then the care giver should be giving 10 years funding by the state, till the youngest reaches 11.

In this case, the state pension age for each arent will be  raised by 5 years to make up the cost.

One mother, who lives near Selby in North Yorkshire, said: "My children go without every single day because their father absolutely refuses to put his hand in his pocket and the Child Maintenance Service, despite having a huge raft of powers at its disposal, does nothing meaningful to force him to cough up.

"Birthday money sent to my boys by relatives is saved up and spent on necessities like school shoes, instead of them being able to have a little treat of their choosing.

"I go without so my children don't. I never go out, I never spend money on myself - I'd rather use the little we have so they can go on things like school trips. I don't want my boys to be stigmatised."

You could get a parttime job whilst the kids are young, you know, when the father looks after them.

In the case of most dead beat dads - and mums - I think youll find that once the parent has worked, paid taxes, paid living costs theres very little left for the CSA to take. Cant get blood from a stone.

A large part of that is the high taxes to pay for the likes of TCs, which are keeping loads of mainly single mums doing 16h in a nailbar.

Indeed guys I know thrown out of there own house who have traditionally done lots of overtime have suddenly thought fuck it and drop down to 37 hours it’s legal .but is it morally ok that’s the question .