DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

SPUNKO. EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

4 minutes ago, spunko said:

Oh fuck that. I've disabled it, didn't even know it existed.

Just goes to show how pernicious this shit is, these should be slightly offensive memes, not SJW food.

Top man

1592898575150.png

24 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Disabled what....?

You can't say that you pig. I think you meant to say "differently abled"?

Or always amuses me in America where the official term is "handicapped" (parking and toilets etc.) I think I'd get the attention of HR if I said handicapped at work here.

Did I mention I've been to America?

24 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Disabled what....?

What the fuck is this bag of shite topic actually about...?

XYY

At a guess the forum software had some gifs built in after an upgrade that were a little too SJW for our membership's taste. You would have seen the option to post them to the right of the "preview" button, but Spunko got rid of them.

Just now, Funn3r said:

Or always amuses me in America where the official term is "handicapped" (parking and toilets etc.) I think I'd get the attention of HR if I said handicapped at work here.

No you didn't.

But now that you have, some cunt will soon be posting that they have been to a better part of it than you...!

;)

XYY

1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

At a guess the forum software had some gifs built in after an upgrade that were a little too SJW for our membership's taste. You would have seen the option to post them to the right of the "preview" button, but Spunko got rid of them.

Ah, cheers Swissy - that makes sense.

GIFs are for poofs, so I would never have went looking for them in the first place...

XYY

8 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I used the word cripple once in a conversation and I was shunned for the remainder of the day.

5 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I don’t know why he’d disable them. There must be some pisstaking possibilities in there.

1 minute ago, Battenberg said:

I don’t know why he’d disable them. There must be some pisstaking possibilities in there.

Yes I agree, dosbodders are hard enough to cope with a few pissy memes.

2 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

I used the word cripple once in a conversation and I was shunned for the remainder of the day.

My late father lost the use of his legs about eight years before he died. He described himself as a cripple from that moment on.

He was tortured by well meaning but clueless NHS staff who expressed horror at his description of himself, and tried to get him to use a different word for his "condition".

But he was old-school, and stuck to his guns. He was a cripple, and fucking proud of it...!

XYY

1 minute ago, Democorruptcy said:

Well you should know, putting your XYY in rainbow colours at the bottom of your every post.

Ah, but I did that long before it was hijacked by a bunch of LGBTQRSVIOUXYZ bastards, and them clap for the NHS mother-fuckers.

If you ask me nicely, I might even explain why I do it. 

Actually it's probably best you don't ask - the reason will totally underwhelm you and every other DOSBODder...

XYY

1 hour ago, Funn3r said:

What do you mean 'differently abled'?  Different to what exactly, I think you mean 'equally valid abled' you heartless divider you.