• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
MrPin

DOSBODS the peephole

A site with no particular purpose, and little agenda is a very interesting peephole on other people's lives. I could make a scrapbook, or maybe a spreadsheet?:ph34r:

12 hours ago, MrPin said:

A site with no particular purpose, and little agenda is a very interesting peephole on other people's lives. I could make a scrapbook, or maybe a another spreadsheet?:ph34r:

FTFY :P

Just now, The XYY Man said:

You seem to be doing that FTFY shit quite a lot recently. I find it sad that a bloke who can be very funny is lowering himself to the most unfunny form of webforum wit...!

Get your act together man...

XYY

It IS a peephole into other people's lives. Can you put put the pieces together and make people out?

BTW, just a clue. I don't work for GCHQ, and have not joined the un-dead.

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

It IS a peephole into other people's lives. Can you put put the pieces together and make people out?

BTW, just a clue. I don't work for GCHQ, and have not joined the un-dead.

All I can see is a bunch of nutters, some of whom have nicer coffee machines than the poorer loons...

XYY

Just now, The XYY Man said:

All I can see is a bunch of nutters, some of whom have nicer coffee machines than the poorer loons...

XYY

Lot of clever bastards here, with a bit of wit. i already know who I would spend time in a pub with.

Just now, MrPin said:

But you are not quite sure about the un-dead bit?

I am certain.  The good folk of Piston-da-Hooner are far too jolly for that sort of thing.

Just now, Harley said:

I am certain.  The good folk of Piston-da-Hooner are far too jolly for that sort of thing.

We do voodoo, and shrunken heads. It's caused by rum.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Lot of clever bastards here, with a bit of wit. i already know who I would spend time in a pub with.

I have noted this, and there are quite a few who I would love a night in the pub with.

I can't actually think of many that I wouldn't.

Should we name some names, or would that be bad form old boy....

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

I have noted this, and there are quite a few who I would love a night in the pub with.

I can't actually think of many that I wouldn't.

Should we name some names, or would that be bad form old boy....

XYY

Let them guess. I'd spend an evening in the pub with most here.

If DOSBODers were a a pub, does that mean I am the pub landlord?

Generally speaking I don't take to pub landlords and wish they'd just fuck off with their unfunny banter. :CryBaby:

1 hour ago, spunko said:

If DOSBODers were a a pub, does that mean I am the pub landlord?

Generally speaking I don't take to pub landlords and wish they'd just fuck off with their unfunny banter. :CryBaby:

No.

It means that you are the brewery - and are milking your customers for every fucking penny...

XYY

3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

No.

It means that you are the brewery - and are milking your customers for every fucking penny...

XYY

Just what is his "angle"? And is he in collusion with the Mekon. Only BLAZE TV knows?

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Just what is his "angle"? And is he in collusion with the Mekon. Only BLAZE TV knows?

£5 has been deposited in your account

On 24/06/2020 at 16:36, MrPin said:

A site with no particular purpose, and little agenda is a very interesting peephole on other people's lives. I could make a scrapbook, or maybe a spreadsheet?:ph34r:

Don't think small.  A bit of work and you could use it to get a PhD from the University of Gloucestershire.

Just now, dgul said:

Don't think small.  A bit of work and you could use it to get a PhD from the University of Gloucestershire.

Sometimes I wonder, but my vote usually goes to idiocy, rather than deep state plots.