• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

whitevanman

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Interesting! I know quite a few people who got divorced and got it right second time.O.o

I fucking didn't...

Mrs XYY

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

My question is though: is that deliberate on behalf of the state?

Or have they just seen a few votes in bending the knee to the Harriet Harman lobbyists of the world and it has inched down this slope?

Not really sure to be honest. Probably a combination of things. Tax credits allowing the less well off women to have their own household being one thing.

5 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I did - and I'm sure Mrs XYY would agree.

XYY

That's not unusual. And if you are on the fourth marriage you didn't learn much.

12 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Interesting! I know quite a few people who got divorced and got it right second time.O.o

I got it wrong the second time too! People have said to me....third time lucky. No chance. I'd hate to have to say I've been divorced three times 😀

Just now, Economic Exile said:

I got it wrong the second time too! People have said to me....third time lucky. No chance. I'd hate to have to say I've been divorced three times 😀

Sometimes life does not work to plan.O.o

3 minutes ago, MrPin said:

That's not unusual. And if you are on the fourth marriage you didn't learn much.

He'll not see a fourth marriage Mr Pin.

I'll bury the bucket-mouthed bastard long before that...

Mrs XYY

1 minute ago, Mrs XYY said:

Mrs XYY

I enjoy his metaphorical philosophical meanderings. As we say down here, better than fucking Plato, eh? And beer with it

40 minutes ago, Mrs XYY said:

Aye, well I'm off to phone me mother.

And just you behave yourself while I'm away - or we'll be buffing your helmet with a Brillo-pad tonight young man...!

Mrs XYY

Nurse!

8 hours ago, Drew Butler said:

Apologies for long post.

Got divorced last May. I'm 36. Spent whole last summer having no interest at all in wimmin. Mainly drinking imported lager, sunbathing, doing cocaine and gambling on horses. Eventually went away to Gran Canaria in late October to get my head together - it fucking pissed down at least half the time.

Came back feeling better. Decided to do some Tinder, thinking it would be easy. It wasn't.

After much wasted time, finally got with a Head Mistress (!) from a local school. Was pleasant enough and a nice age for me (30) , but a bit bigger than I would prefer. She got a bit serious on me after 4 nights together, and we (I) decided to part ways.

After that I just decided to 'carpet bomb' everything on the website. My only filters are no single mums, no-one older than me, and no-one obese.

I now only start a Tinder message with two lines - one joke and one question. If they like the joke, they will answer the question. I then only exchange 3 - 4 messages before asking for a number. This works 50% of the time. Then ask for a date by Whatsapp. Again about 50% success rate.

Since then I have been on dates with around 15 women, and slept with 4 of them. 3 of them are happy to see me again at mutually convienient times. None of them are English! One is Northern Irish, one is Italian, one is Malaysian. Ages are 31, 28 and 24.

I have dated all ages between 22 and 36. Dates with those under 32 are in general MUCH more pleasant than dates with those over 32. The older ones seemingly have no awareness of their attractiveness and just shit test the whole time.

Flakiness is real: I have been flaked on about 20% of the time often for ridiculous reasons. One girl told me she couldn't make it (1 hour before) because her sister had just gone into labour! When I enquired the following weekend how her sister was she replied 'what sister'.

I have also been on dates with 'friends of friends' but it never seems to work out, as both of us end up being over conscious over what will be reported back to said friends. Oh and one of these meetings ended up with the girl having a nosebleed over the pub table. At least she didn't shit herself I suppose.

As things stand I have no interest in having a 'girlfriend' as such, as 'fuckbuddys' is working OK for me. However I feel that this lifestyle is not sustainable long-term as it is expensive and tiring. I am also still drinking more booze than I am comfortable with.

So in summary online dating CAN work, but be prepared to wade through a LOT of dross and timewasters.

Now, now - we've all got to have standards :D

*looks at @JoeDavola

Edit: Damn, JoeDavola not on here (well not under that username)

8 hours ago, Thombleached said:

I once shagged a really fat bird, just to see what it was like. Was pretty comfy but a tad sweaty. 

Wheres joe?

YOU'RE NICE!

2 hours ago, Mrs XYY said:

Mrs XYY

Bloody hell, this is turning into Filth*!

* the book by Irvine Welsh that is.

49 minutes ago, Drew Butler said:

Where is Joe Davola? A legend of the interweb

I was just wondering this too! I shouted out to him ... to no avail ... where is he when there is a bird-shitting-herself reference???

selfish twat

So nice to be able to sweat too!

43 minutes ago, JFK said:

Now, now - we've all got to have standards :D

*looks at @JoeDavola

Edit: Damn, JoeDavola not on here (well not under that username)

Joe Davola is busy just now with weight lifting stuff etc.

He was very interested in a new place where topical issues can be debated and discussed. He knew about the prospect of a new place so I'm pretty sure he'll turn up here when he's free.

If not we'll have to send out a search party. A nice guy and posts interesting stuff 🙂

Just now, Economic Exile said:

Joe Davola is busy just now with weight lifting stuff etc.

He was very interested in a new place where topical issues can be debated and discussed. He knew about the prospect of a new place so I'm pretty sure he'll turn up here when he's free.

If not we'll have to send out a search party. A nice guy and posts interesting stuff 🙂

Totally agree - I wasn't taking the piss out of him.

I find Joe's post really interesting and can identify with his bewilderment at wtf is going on with human relationships.  I can also identify with his personal take on things as being pretty much on the high functioning autistic side too!

Somebody PM him and get his ass over here!

Just now, JFK said:

I find Joe's post really interesting and can identify with his bewilderment at wtf is going on with human relationships.  I can also identify with his personal take on things as being pretty much on the high functioning autistic side too!

Indeed! Didn't think at all you were taking piss. Misunderstanding is a factor in typing on a device!

I'm 59 and bewildered regarding male female relationships!

If JD has missed the deleted thread about the new place I'm sure someone will let him know 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Economic Exile said:

Indeed! Didn't think at all you were taking piss. Misunderstanding is a factor in typing on a device!

I'm 59 and bewildered regarding male female relationships!

If JD has missed the deleted thread about the new place I'm sure someone will let him know 👍🏻

Haha, it's nay problem. The thing about us here on the new forum - is that we don't give a shit and aren't precious.

Hey, I may have got a frigging ban for no reason/explanation!!!!

Human relationships have never made sense to me. I feel like an alien beamed down to another planet most times. Humans make no fucking sense.

Joe, get yer *rapidly muscling up* arse over here lad!

56 minutes ago, JFK said:

He's probably waiting for us all to email him at whatever the email address he gave was. 

6 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

He's probably waiting for us all to email him at whatever the email address he gave was. 

I'll PM him on the other side

4 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Sorry it was a Friends joke. I'll go start a pop culture forum somewhere else. 

Sorry I'm lost. Guessing that American show called friends? I never watched any of it. No worries, others may have got the joke. 🙂