• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

whitevanman

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

1 minute ago, Austin Allegro said:

But why marry? Why give her the opportunity to fleece him? He surely cannot believe in any kind of sanctity of marriage after trying it four times. 

Unless, as The Masked Tulip points out, it's some sort of arranged business deal. 

After 4 marriages I imagine he will have worked out how to protect himself to some degree!

Even if it's not an official "deal" like TMT alludes to, it still is a deal of sorts - he wants to keep her around as long as possible, she wants to get the most from her charms while she has them, hence marriage. 

It's not a comparable situation to a 68yo middle-class Brit with ordinary amounts of money marrying a young woman, that would be folly. 

9 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

But why marry? Why give her the opportunity to fleece him? He surely cannot believe in any kind of sanctity of marriage after trying it four times. 

Unless, as The Masked Tulip points out, it's some sort of arranged business deal. 

California s a no-fault 50 50 split state meaning that after 3 years of marriage one partner can file for divorce and basically you get 50 50 - unless you go down a long, expensive divorce battle.

Many of these Hollywood types with tens of millions, or even hundreds of millions, just have water-tight business agreements.

12 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I think in the next 5 years or so, I'm going to have to make a decision on whether to live forever or die trying with grey or try dyeing. 

It's worth a go. It can really take years off you and is not that difficult to do, you just comb it through once a month or so. The trick is to use a shade of dye that is slightly lighter than your hair colour, to avoid the dodgy 'boot polish' look. I've done it for a few years but have given up recently because I now have very short hair so there's not much point. 

10 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I think in the next 5 years or so, I'm going to have to make a decision on whether to live forever or die trying with grey or try dyeing. 

:) A very red-pilled female friend of mine (hot as fuck but out of bounds sadly) told me that muscly men with buzz-cut grey hair are a big turn on. I think it helps if they're also outlaw biker millionaires, but that doesn't appear to be a deal breaker.

1 minute ago, TheBlueCat said:

:) A very red-pilled female friend of mine (hot as fuck but out of bounds sadly) told me that muscly men with buzz-cut grey hair are a big turn on. I think it helps if they're also outlaw biker millionaires, but that doesn't appear to be a deal breaker.

O.o  :)

2 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Or hugely likely.

The days of a simple female partner fantasy are waaay fucked over by Hollywood.

'Oh, a 50 yo billionaire who likes cats, is a virgin, votes for Hilary, vegan, who likes Sex i nthe City films'

Say what you like about men, at least their ideal woman has barely changed over the years - 22yo, slim big tits.

And, as i point out to Mrs spy, who's got the childish expectations huh huh

2 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

I recon this is what she's thinking of:

celeb-extortions---bruce-willis_fcy3g3.j

If you pass muster, I'd be happy to make the intro and I promise not to mention it to @JackieO!

That looks very good on him - much better than the totally bald 'Lex Luther' style he had before. 

27 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

If you pass muster, I'd be happy to make the intro and I promise not to mention it to @JackieO!

Omg I thought my phone had turned into selfie mode for a second

1 hour ago, TheBlueCat said:

@JoeDavola

You see that expression he has? Use it.

No-one on those shitty incel forums knows how to put that expression on and mean it, because if they did, they wouldn't be incel.

That is all.

3 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

What do you think, would JFK beat John McClane in a male beauty contest?

I'm afraid you haven't studied women very carefully - JFK's youthful fitness would be countered rather devastatingly by a vast fortune and fame unless your hot friend is very rich herself (in which case you can introduce me instead as I also qualify (my wife will be fine about it if she's rich)).

9 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I'm afraid you haven't studied women very carefully - JFK's youthful fitness would be countered rather devastatingly by a vast fortune and fame unless your hot friend is very rich herself (in which case you can introduce me instead as I also qualify (my wife will be fine about it if she's rich)).

My hot friend is actually pretty well off - very senior job in a bank - although not in the Bruce Willis league. She doesn't seem overly concerned about money when she's picking her latest fuck-buddy either so you may be in with a shot. I'll warn you now though, she ain't the marrying kind!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

What do you think, would JFK beat John McClane in a male beauty contest?

Oh he would beat him.

He actually looks like the Rock is muscled and in very good shape. He's nowhere near 6" 5' though which is good as I'm only little.

Forgot to say he has better skin than the Rock. Dwaynes a bit wrinkly these days.

Edited by JackieO

3 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

@JoeDavola

You see that expression he has? Use it.

No-one on those shitty incel forums knows how to put that expression on and mean it, because if they did, they wouldn't be incel.

That is all.

aka 'Shit eating grin'.

There's quite a few well known guys that would be considered ugly and/or creepy without it. Donald Sutherland being a good example imo.

42 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Oh he would beat him.

He actually looks like the Rock is muscled and in very good shape. He's nowhere near 6" 5' though which is good as I'm only little.

Forgot to say he has better skin than the Rock. Dwaynes a bit wrinkly these days.

I will be very sure not to cross him in future! Do you suppose Dwayne Johnson’s flunkies call him Mr Rock?

On 12/07/2018 at 12:04, Austin Allegro said:

That poll is ridiculous. Priti Patel isn't in the top ten and she is better looking than any of that lot!(that said, she does have a rather weird figure which may explain her lower rankings). 

I think somebody was listening AA she is up to six on sexymp.co.uk. I have no problem with the current top ten...Mordaunt, Perry, Whiteford, Donelan, Villiers, Patel, Jenkyns, Blackwood, Champion and Davies.

Although the voting is supposedly cumulative from 2015, about half the weighting is given to the current day so any sole bod can affect the outcome immediately hence suspect results.

1 hour ago, crashmonitor said:

I think somebody was listening AA she is up to six on sexymp.co.uk. I have no problem with the current top ten...Mordaunt, Perry, Whiteford, Donelan, Villiers, Patel, Jenkyns, Blackwood, Champion and Davies.

Although the voting is supposedly cumulative from 2015, about half the weighting is given to the current day so any sole bod can affect the outcome immediately hence suspect results.

LOL I've dated one of the women MPs on that website...she's pretty far down the list, though. 

It never came to anything, I got the impression she was looking for a Philip May type husband for official duties...

2 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

LOL I've dated one of the women MPs on that website...she's pretty far down the list, though. 

It never came to anything, I got the impression she was looking for a Philip May type husband for official duties...

If you slept with her I hope you went to the pox doctors and got tested for SJWs

5 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Ah well that's me stuffed. Divorce raped and financially fooked, like most red pilled men who have been through the wringer eh.

11 minutes ago, JFK said:

Ah well that's me stuffed. Divorce raped and financially fooked, like most red pilled men who have been through the wringer eh.

All you need to get beautiful women into bed is a good chat up line.

I've found "Does this handkerchief smell of chloroform to you?" works every time

9 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

Sad to hear that, and particularly over the loss of his hair which, to my observation at least, has no impact at all on romantic success provided the affected person doesn't attempt to fight nature and go with a comb-over or some such nonsense.

He was a very talented person, but his life had been spiraling out of control for a few years. Increasing isolation, lack of self-care, an increasingly bleak look at life; could happen to many of us if we let it.