• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

whitevanman

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

4 hours ago, MrPin said:

That's not unusual. And if you are on the fourth marriage you didn't learn much.

That's exactly what Tom Jones said,in a roundabout way (with reference to your first sentence.)

2 hours ago, Economic Exile said:

Sorry I'm lost. Guessing that American show called friends? I never watched any of it. No worries, others may have got the joke. 🙂

My ex wife used to fucking love that show.  that and sex in the city. I hated them both.

I'm sure there's a lesson in there  ...

I took a chic to a first date dance last night.  Known her casually for a long time.  Maybe a 5 at best but I needed a spring board.  Going to a dance alone is the pits.  Without getting into too much detail I'm pretty sure now that she is lesbian or at least swings both ways.  If I know, you can bet your life so do others so she becomes a bit of a dilemma, especially as she has some hot friends that I won't have access to at all if I don't take her dancing (which she loves and is probably her reason for dating).   I'm wondering if she brings down my smv or not and my chances of getting a leg over seem low.  On the other hand she might open doors into threesomes.  Who knows what she is into?  We have a black and white coming up which she is very keen to go to so I will hang in there for that in two weeks.  I'm not short of chics I could ask out but they all have some sort of red flag flying but never run into this shade of red before.  Fascinating . . . .

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Find a sensible woman that understands motorcycle gearboxes, and has a TIG welder.

Fuck that shit.

In my experience, it's much easier to find a drunken-gimp like XYY to milk for the rest of his natural life..

Mrs XYY

5 hours ago, JFK said:

My ex wife used to fucking love that show.  that and sex in the city. I hated them both.

I'm sure there's a lesson in there  ...

They're both chick shows, any bloke watching them is doing it because he wants to get his leg over by pretending he is in touch with his feminine side.  Or is just in touch with his feminine side.

Similarly Ultimate Force or Bottom, for example, are bloke (= "blerk" Mr XYY) shows. And any woman watching them etc. etc.

2 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Here now chaps, will continue the documentation of my life-story on this fine board...

Dude glad to have you on board.

4 hours ago, Snow bird said:

I took a chic to a first date dance last night.  Known her casually for a long time.  Maybe a 5 at best but I needed a spring board.  Going to a dance alone is the pits.  Without getting into too much detail I'm pretty sure now that she is lesbian or at least swings both ways.  If I know, you can bet your life so do others so she becomes a bit of a dilemma, especially as she has some hot friends that I won't have access to at all if I don't take her dancing (which she loves and is probably her reason for dating).   I'm wondering if she brings down my smv or not and my chances of getting a leg over seem low.  On the other hand she might open doors into threesomes.  Who knows what she is into?  We have a black and white coming up which she is very keen to go to so I will hang in there for that in two weeks.  I'm not short of chics I could ask out but they all have some sort of red flag flying but never run into this shade of red before.  Fascinating . . . .

Does sound like some red flags raised, chill,  go with the flow and enjoy yourself have a dance but always have plenty of other irons in the fire Ooer.

As for accessing the other hot friends, high risk strategy, you'll maybe get a date with one of the less hot ones but they'll close ranks. 

Unless you want to become a sad beta orbiter and friend zone thrm. Maybe after 10 years you'll get lucky when they're "ready to settle down "

5 hours ago, Snow bird said:

I took a chic to a first date dance last night.

Did you quantum leap into 1955 first? ;)

On a serious note, ditch the girl. If you don't think she's attractive then shes not going to 'raise your value' with women you do find attractive. If anything, women will assume you're with her and not talk to you.

Oh and women in these setups never introduce you to their hot friends. Your currency is your attention, they want attention like you want sex, and they don't want to share that attention with their girl friends. Oh, and if she does introduce you to her hot friends, they'll see that you're not only an orbiter, but you're an orbiter to their less attractive mate. Which means they won't sleep with you.

3 hours ago, JFK said:

Does sound like some red flags raised, chill,  go with the flow and enjoy yourself have a dance but always have plenty of other irons in the fire Ooer.

As for accessing the other hot friends, high risk strategy, you'll maybe get a date with one of the less hot ones but they'll close ranks. 

Unless you want to become a sad beta orbiter and friend zone thrm. Maybe after 10 years you'll get lucky when they're "ready to settle down "

Yea, steady as she goes for now.  I tried the low hb number as a bit of an experiment.  I've taken 8s and 9s before but they demand total attention (which is not a bad thing) but it does limit dancing with others.  The lesbian thing was a surprise though and I'm in deep thought on that aspect.  No chance on the beta orbiter thingy, well aware of red pill principles.  My intent is to use her as a ticket to get in.  A bit like going to pot luck dinners, you are expected to bring a donation.  She wants to go to dances but doesn't want to go alone.  Seems like a match to me, just got spooked with the unknown factor.  Makes life interesting!  

2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Did you quantum leap into 1955 first? ;)

On a serious note, ditch the girl. If you don't think she's attractive then shes not going to 'raise your value' with women you do find attractive. If anything, women will assume you're with her and not talk to you.

Sort of.  Older generation than you for sure.  Not so sure of your second point.  When I'm with a hot chic other chics get scared off but when I'm with a not so hot chic others think they stand a chance and give iois.   Like, at this dance I was asked to dance with this 5 siting right next to me.  Being asked to dance by a woman is rare enough.  I don't think that would happen if my partner was an 8.  Never happened to me anyway when I was with an 8 or 9.  I suspect that going alone is worse than going with a low number but going with a high number limits your roaming abilities.  It is all experimental, I find social studies fascinating.  It was the lesbian thing that was new.  Not sure where to go with that one! 

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

I'm the one who is doing her eye make-up that you can see in the mirror. The who operation cost a bit but it was cheaper than buying a boat.

I was more referring to the fact that you seem to be appearing in two places at once. 

3 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

I was more referring to the fact that you seem to be appearing in two places at once. 

I have a split personality. There is TMT and there is the part of me that turns into a muscular green transexual dominatrix called Trixie Le Bleuuuuuuuu. This is what happens when you watch 1970's TV series about a Dr. Banner and then try to replicate his x-ray experments using stick back plastic and toilet roll centres.