• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

whitevanman

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

7 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Attrition of life expectancy, money, savings and sanity.

A few years ago I worked out that, of the group of expats that used to be regulars at the same pub in Bangkok 1998-2005, 80% were now dead.

That’s serious attrition!

O.o WTF!

Sounds like a plot from a TV movie! Perhaps one of them was befriending the Thai female partners and offering to bump their husbands off for part of the proceeds! (Not accusing you BTW!  :P )  

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

O.o WTF!

Sounds like a plot from a TV movie! Perhaps one of them was befriending the Thai female partners and offering to bump their husbands off for part of the proceeds! (Not accusing you BTW!  :P )  

"Bangkok Dead Pool" - you might have to write it.

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

6 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

O.o WTF!

Mr Parry, a poster on ToS and Unsustainable Future was very open about his home life in Thailand and how his wife had once tried to poison him so her family could take his money.

Inexplicably last we heard they were living together with their children again.

Just now, Turned Out Nice Again said:

"Bangkok dead Pool" - you might have to write it.

My original reading material, that probably saved my life, was Steven Leather’s Private Dancer, which I was given by the author whilst still unpublished and was printed on A4 single sided.

I knew most of the characters portrayed in it. O.o

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Mr Parry, a poster on ToS and Unsustainable Future was very open about his home life in Thailand and how his wife had once tried to poison him so her family could take his money.

Inexplicably last we heard they were living together with their children again.

You mean @Parry who I contacted to sign up here in the early days.

12 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

O.o WTF!

The causes ranged from suicide to murder, alcolism to drugs. Awful really and most were serious corporate types before doing the BKK crash’n’burn...

3 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

My original reading material, that probably saved my life, was Steven Leather’s Private Dancer, which I was given by the author whilst still unpublished and was printed on A4 single sided.

Yes.

Just now, Bkkandrew said:

The causes ranged from suicide to murder, alcolism to drugs. Awful really and most were serious corporate types before doing the BKK crash’n’burn...

The headlong pursuit of hedonism rarely ends well.

Certainly Phil Katz (pkunzip developer anf millionaire) story of what do you when you have lots of money and try to buy happiness is very sad.

Wiki version:

Katz battled alcoholism for years. The earliest known arrest occurred in 1991. About a year later, Katz was again convicted of drunk driving. Between 1994 and September 1999, Katz was arrested five times for operating after suspension or revocation of his driver's license.

Before his death, Ozaukee County Sheriff's Department had several outstanding warrants against Katz, including jumping bail and the charges of operating an automobile while intoxicated and operating after revocation.[11]

On April 14, 2000, at the age of 37, Katz was found dead in a hotel room with an empty bottle of peppermint schnapps in his hand. A coroner's report stated his death was a result of acute pancreatic bleeding caused by chronic alcoholism.[12][13]

Full version at:

http://www.bbsdocumentary.com/library/CONTROVERSY/LAWSUITS/SEA/katzbio.txt

3 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Is Mr Parry still alive? If all he said was true he was going from 140kg+ to 80kg and back depending on where he was and what work he was doing, that's not a recipe for longevity.

He was a really nice poster, wish he was active here.

11 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Is Mr Parry still alive? If all he said was true he was going from 140kg+ to 80kg and back depending on where he was and what work he was doing, that's not a recipe for longevity.

He was a really nice poster, wish he was active here.

Works for Oprah. :ph34r:

23 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

or their eyes. so a friend told me 9_9

In car oral sex etiquette a topic explored in the office.

Came up as apparently Rhiannon in logistics was taken aback when before a lift home on NYE she was in KFC car park with her line manager.

One thing led to another, Ri-ri suggested they go somewhere quiet, making clear her intention he was green light for a blowie.

They were in LM's wife's Nissan Juke with alcantara seats.

He intimated his concern of splashing the seats or hitting the dashboard, asking her to be careful, because he was going straight home afterwards.

She swallows so he needn't have worried about stray ejaculate.

He killed the moment, and is now the subject of much mirth and smirks.

2 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

I read this before I got over here, absolutely essential reading for everyone planning to live here I think. Was the place Jools?

1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

In car oral sex etiquette a topic explored in the office.

Came up as apparently Rhiannon in logistics was taken aback when before a lift home on NYE she was in KFC car park with her line manager.

One thing led to another, Ri-ri suggested they go somewhere quiet, making clear her intention he was green light for a blowie.

They were in LM's wife's Nissan Juke with alcantara seats.

He intimated his concern of splashing the seats or hitting the dashboard, asking her to be careful, because he was going straight home afterwards.

She swallows so he needn't have worried about stray ejaculate.

He killed the moment, and is now the subject of much mirth and smirks.

I bet he wishes he’d gone for the leather seats option when he bought the car. 

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

The headlong pursuit of hedonism rarely ends well.

Certainly Phil Katz (pkunzip developer anf millionaire) story of what do you when you have lots of money and try to buy happiness is very sad.

Wiki version:

Katz battled alcoholism for years. The earliest known arrest occurred in 1991. About a year later, Katz was again convicted of drunk driving. Between 1994 and September 1999, Katz was arrested five times for operating after suspension or revocation of his driver's license.

Before his death, Ozaukee County Sheriff's Department had several outstanding warrants against Katz, including jumping bail and the charges of operating an automobile while intoxicated and operating after revocation.[11]

On April 14, 2000, at the age of 37, Katz was found dead in a hotel room with an empty bottle of peppermint schnapps in his hand. A coroner's report stated his death was a result of acute pancreatic bleeding caused by chronic alcoholism.[12][13]

Full version at:

http://www.bbsdocumentary.com/library/CONTROVERSY/LAWSUITS/SEA/katzbio.txt

Turns out he didn't have nine lives then 

4 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

how his wife had once tried to poison him so her family could take his money.

I think you're overreacting. All couples have their occasional little tiffs and fallings out over trivia. 

2 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

French author should be joining Dosbods? 

Winning friends and influencing people by telling the truth - someone should tell him the truth is out of fashion.....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46788256

Tbf, I read it and thought, I don’t fancy blokes over 50 either. Give me a toy boy any day. xD

28 minutes ago, One percent said:

Tbf, I read it and thought, I don’t fancy blokes over 50 either. Give me a toy boy any day. xD

So basically the secret to a happy marriage is once you get old enough that neither of you fancy each other, agree that you'll both find nice young hookers/toy boys to have sex with, but still otherwise stay together.

You might be onto something. Write a book, go on Oprah - you'll make millions.

16 minutes ago, One percent said:

Which is fair enough, you're entitled to your preferences. It's nature, men and women are past their sexual peaks at 50. 

I doubt if a female author saying that men over 50 didn't have interesting bodies and that she couldn't love them would provoke a Twitter storm of criticism from neurotic 50+  men though, as this seems to have done.

25 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

So basically the secret to a happy marriage is once you get old enough that neither of you fancy each other, agree that you'll both find nice young hookers/toy boys someone different  to have sex with, but still otherwise stay together.

You might be onto something. Write a book, go on Oprah - you'll make millions.

That pretty much happens, but few admit it. A problem only arises if someone finds out and feels 'left out' or if one person becomes more committed than the other. Just need some clear ground rules.

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

That pretty much happens, but few admit it. A problem only arises if someone finds out and feels 'left out' or if one person becomes more committed than the other. Just need some clear ground rules.

There’s still quite serious asymmetries, as the woman has a very real chance of contracting serious disease, and the man has a very real chance of becoming an accidental parent (with the financial liability that entails).

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

French author should be joining Dosbods? 

Winning friends and influencing people by telling the truth - someone should tell him the truth is out of fashion.....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46788256

He is definately DOSBODS material as he's refused to apologise :D

The French author and television presenter who claimed he could not love any woman over the age of 50 has said he has no regrets over his remarks that caused widespread outrage.

Yann Moix, 50, who is promoting his latest book, Rompre, said his personal preferences in women were his own business and he was only being honest.

“We’re living in a society where it’s hard to be an individual. We have to always represent the universal citizen … someone who displeases nobody,” he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/08/french-author-defends-remarks-about-women-over-50-yann-moix

Edited by Option5