• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

whitevanman

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

51 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

For those doing online dating, how many folk have you seen locally that you recognise from an online presence of some variety?

3 for me so far. Almost winked at the most recent.

That winking will wear your nob out!

3 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

For those doing online dating, how many folk have you seen locally that you recognise from an online presence of some variety?

3 for me so far. Almost winked at the most recent.

Three for me too though I just surf it for amusement.  I'm not on there in any recognizable way.  The sad part is they have been on there for years.  I know two of them personally and I chatted to one of them recently.  She had no idea that I knew anything about her online situation but I brought up the subject.  She admitted she was on there and her plan was to meet her perfect man who was over six feet tall, good looking, got a nice car, good job, hawt body, owned a house and was good in bed.  This woman is late 50s or even early 60s.  For her age she is a 6.  I told her straight that I know guys like that but they would not look at her twice.  If they were the same age as her they would be going out with women at least ten years younger and at least an 8.    She agreed with me but insisted that those were her standards and "Yer never know".   She treated the whole thing very much like a lottery.  She was holding out for the big prize.  Totally delusional.  Had a much better chance of winning the lottery.  I wished her well.  Eye roll.    

Edited by Snow bird
spelling

Nothing wrong with Indian ladies. Marrying an Englishman is better than somebody from the "wrong" caste. Also they are decorative, and the ones I know are fucking clever.

39 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Hey lads maybe I'll head over to India for a while, meet some ladies...

...actually maybe not:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-39410685

(seriously, watch the video accompanying that article)

Sexual harrsssment is wolf whistling and shouting lewd comments.

What goes in India is waaaay worse than that - a bunch of OTT Gropey rapey stunc.

India;s the only place Ive ever been where the local women go out oftheir way to sit next to a non local bloke.

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

Hey lads maybe I'll head over to India for a while, meet some ladies...

...actually maybe not:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-39410685

(seriously, watch the video accompanying that article)

Yer....keep well away Joe

If you think UK burds are acting like self-centred egocentric sociopathic snowflakes.......these cupcakes are something else.....!

(Poor bloke gets a right drubbing from the white knights.)

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Sexual harrsssment is wolf whistling and shouting lewd comments.

What goes in India is waaaay worse than that - a bunch of OTT Gropey rapey stunc.

India;s the only place Ive ever been where the local women go out oftheir way to sit next to a non local bloke.

Ah right, wasn't aware of that. I had assumed harassment meant "how dare he try to to talk to me". Apologies!

By the way, have you seen the fucking language Mr Pin's using now he's allowed to? I'm shocked and horrified. What have we created.

I just got a "Hey There!" one liner from supposedly this lady at this profile. If you read the profile it looks like someone with a grudge has decided to put up someone's photos with a openly looking for sex profile. I am amazed that people still do this considering the various internet harrassment penalties these days.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=143697748

8 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I just got a "Hey There!" one liner from supposedly this lady at this profile. If you read the profile it looks like someone with a grudge has decided to put up someone's photos with a openly looking for sex profile. I am amazed that people still do this considering the various internet harrassment penalties these days.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=143697748

Report it yourself maybe, if only to PoF? The poor woman would be horrified.

I don't for one instant think that it's genuine.

4 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Report it yourself maybe, if only to PoF? The poor woman would be horrified.

I don't for one instant think that it's genuine.

:o

7 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

By the way, have you seen the fucking language Mr Pin's using now he's allowed to? I'm shocked and horrified. What have we created.

He's worse than me these days - he's even dropped a "C-bomb"...!

Between you and me I think he's trying to get into the knickers of that foul-mouthed wife of mine...

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

He's worse than me these days - he's even dropped a "C-bomb"...!

Between you and me I think he's trying to get into the knickers of that foul-mouthed wife of mine...

;)

XYY

Aye - well you won't be getting access any time soon you sad twat..!

Mrs XYY

On 25/03/2017 at 21:35, JFK said:

Haha, it's nay problem. The thing about us here on the new forum - is that we don't give a shit and aren't precious.

Hey, I may have got a frigging ban for no reason/explanation!!!!

Human relationships have never made sense to me. I feel like an alien beamed down to another planet most times. Humans make no fucking sense.

Joe, get yer *rapidly muscling up* arse over here lad!

Go wash some bloody pots!:PissedOff:

2 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Men do not do the washing up! You loud mouth potty brain!

You know the score

5 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Go wash some bloody pots!:PissedOff:

Get back in the kitchen

(That's Mrs JFK Btw )