• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

whitevanman

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

On 09/01/2019 at 15:16, Van Lady said:

This old undeluded scrapper bird has got another coffee date this coming Tuesday, at his request, with an interesting and very likeable male friend I’ve known quite well for around ten years. The last coffee date was late October 

B|

I should point out - seeing as you plan to follow up with a curry at home for next date - amongst many men that is the same as wearing hold up stockings on a date in terms of offering sex.  Yes, really.  

So be careful.

1 hour ago, Stunley Andwin said:

This is a pretty amazing discussion on the physiology of sex.

The first twenty minutes are very good, but it gets very dodgy at around the 30 minutes mark! I don't support any of this.

12 hours ago, wherebee said:

I should point out - seeing as you plan to follow up with a curry at home for next date - amongst many men that is the same as wearing hold up stockings on a date in terms of offering sex.  Yes, really.  

So be careful.

Now now, just because she's saying yes to a third date and on that third date she's inviting him to her place doesn't me he'll think...

....actually yes....yes he will. As would I!

13 hours ago, wherebee said:

So be careful.

Yes, I’ll be careful. I’ll go easy on him because he's currently on high blood pressure treatment so I don’t want a dead male in my boudoir 

B|

1 hour ago, Van Lady said:

Yes, I’ll be careful. I’ll go easy on him because he's currently on high blood pressure treatment so I don’t want a dead male in my boudoir 

B|

Good plan. Maybe just a Korma then, rather than the vindaloo.

2 hours ago, Van Lady said:

B|

Or a stiff in your front room?

19 hours ago, Van Lady said:

B|

Although you would be able to claim that you'd had a 'ride on the pale horse' - the term my mates and I use for someone fucking someone who dies mid stride.

Sorry if I brought the tone down.

Maybe in your teens there's a thing about playing coy not having sex on first six dates or whatever to show you're not "easy." I do believe those of us of a more mature vintage (which I respectfully believe I share with Van Lady) have a more realistic view, do it now while we still can, adventure before dementia, etc.

On 11/01/2019 at 17:06, Van Lady said:

B|

its expected on the first date by most men and to be honest my avarage over the years has been over 80%,even the well to do acountant with the 4 bed detached house in a posh bit of stoke ended up giveing me a blow job in the kitchen in my humble terrace in a shit area of stoke,but to be fair her husband was an artist i just think she wanted a bit of rough and to get back in the saddle so to speak.was quite funny that she had never had a kebab in her entire life until she met me.was an interesting 5 months with her to be sure.

5 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Quality post that mate

Made me lolz

Was she a proper dirty fuck & do you have any pics to pm me?

What kebab did she get for her 1st one - I'm betting a chicken shish & you had donner

Edited by mattydread
Got a semi going on/ kebabs

10 hours ago, mattydread said:

What kebab did she get for her 1st one - I'm betting a chicken shish & you had donner

They're making kebabs out of reindeer now?

"On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and Vixen
On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen!
To the top of the porch, to the top of the wall
Now, dash away, dash away, dash away all!"

On 12/01/2019 at 14:59, Funn3r said:

Maybe in your teens there's a thing about playing coy not having sex on first six dates or whatever to show you're not "easy." I do believe those of us of a more mature vintage (which I respectfully believe I share with Van Lady) have a more realistic view, do it now while we still can, adventure before dementia, etc.

I’m guessing you’re male.

Being female my outlook on life is different.

I’ve been single for twenty years due to single parenthood.

Over the years if I’d taken up every opportunity available for sex I’ve no doubt I’d be psychologically damaged or disease ridden,

17 hours ago, mattydread said:

Quality post that mate

Made me lolz

Was she a proper dirty fuck & do you have any pics to pm me?

she had never been fucked up the arse either,i was a gent and used lube before i did her on the setee.i couldnt do her in bed has my 3 year old at the time was asleep in it.she even made a daft excuse up to take me into work one day has she was off but said she had forgoten something and obviesly all her friends were there,its an entire building of accountants next to the multi story at stoke royal.one smiled and looked at me and said so your the alpha i looked back smiled and said no im far worse im a sigma male an alphas worst enermy.but it was lost on her.on the brightside she bought me something id never buy an electric blanket has i didnt like puting the heating on.

3 hours ago, Van Lady said:

I’m guessing you’re male.

Being female my outlook on life is different.

I’ve been single for twenty years due to single parenthood.

Over the years if I’d taken up every opportunity available for sex I’ve no doubt I’d be psychologically damaged or disease ridden,

maybe your right but for many the clock is ticking there kids have left home they are now in bedsits or shared acomidation and are on bare bones benifits,suddenly a man with a job and his own house and car becomes attractive.they are not bringing much to the table other than sex and many know it and are realistic.its like shooting fish in a barrel if you have low standards like me.

Christ on a bike look at this clip from an Irish dating show; the curly haired bloke getting humiliated by a crowd of women many of who aren't exactly oil paintings themselves. You'd think he'd have family or friends who would have convinced him beforehand not to make a knob of himself:

Edited by JoeDavola

On 13/01/2019 at 06:04, mattydread said:

Ah...for a minute there I thought you live in my world, but quickly realised you mean which first ever kebab.

If Stokies bird is like quite a few in Wales, it's quite normal for them to order themselves two kebabs, and twenty chicken wings, with chips.

If they don't finish them on the night, they'll eat what's left next morning as breakfast.

In fact, it isn't unknown for them to be eating their kebab during sex, and have it cold in bed the morning after, being left on the bedside table overnight when they fall asleep, pissed.

No wonder we like sheep.

47 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Christ on a bike look at this clip from an Irish dating show; the curly haired bloke getting humiliated by a crowd of women many of who aren't exactly oil paintings themselves. You'd think he'd have family or friends who would have convinced him beforehand not to make a knob of himself:

He's not even a complete minger, and loads of those women who rejected him on sight were! Half of them looked like ugly pikeys.

For all they knew, he might be a brain surgeon with his own practice, or have a massive thick 10 inch cock (ok, both unlikely but you get my drift).  

2 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

He's not even a complete minger, and loads of those women who rejected him on sight were! Half of them looked like ugly pikeys.

For all they knew, he might be a brain surgeon with his own practice, or have a massive thick 10 inch cock (ok, both unlikely but you get my drift).  

looked like an alright guy to me.