• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

whitevanman

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, The Idiocrat said:

Fuck me, what's going on here?! Mainly blokes can't get laid in this thread and then once one is approached by a burd and it's "prosittutes are better"?! Bunch of pansies. Right, look, this burd may just quite fancy @Stunley Andwin and has no desire to marry him. Maybe she just wants to get laid, or a bit of male company, many burds do. She's discussed him with her friends, so there's no accusations of being a slut likely for her, so she can go for it. She has had the guts to ask the guy out. @Stunley Andwin, does she meet your standards? ie. do you find her physically attractive or will you regret lowering your standards by sleeping with a munter?  Do you want to fuck someone who will do it because she likes you, and do it enthusiastically, and not because you paid her and do it half-heartedly? No need to over-think it FFS.

Well perhaps I interpreted "girls who you are not really into" differently. For me that would mean I didn't fancy her, or disliked to the point of finding any sexual attraction irrelevant. On a couple of occasions when younger I've bothered to shag a burd who seemed really keen on me that I wasn't bothered about, the sex was not much better than a wank and both of them went nuts in different ways, one went from a friend to an enemy, the other practically fell into a depression that I didn't want to repeat the experience and develop the relationship(and she was a great lass otherwise so I felt genuinely bad about it).

So from my POV, to clarify I'd say if she's really sexy/hot but you dislike her, go for it, that will be explosive, it might bring out all sorts of unpleasantness you never knew was in you(but that she will like) , but if you like her but don't fancy her much, it's not worth it.

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

13 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

She might not be your type physically, or in terms of personality, but it is possible that the Universe has gifted her the most amazing Victoria Derbyshire and the drive of a 1,000 Energiser bunnies.

Holy Shit, that's the best joke on here today! :Jumping:

I have only been out with her twice for 2-3 hours each time so I don't really know her. She is slim, well presented, seems funny and has money. She just doesn't turn me on though. Think I will try to arrange another couple of that type of group date before I make a decision. That works really well incidentally, and is something that the west could learn from Asia. The Japanese call it "gokon", it is a far less pressurised, safer and more fun form of dating for everyone involved. 

39 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I have only been out with her twice for 2-3 hours each time so I don't really know her. She is slim, well presented, seems funny and has money. She just doesn't turn me on though. Think I will try to arrange another couple of that type of group date before I make a decision. That works really well incidentally, and is something that the west could learn from Asia. The Japanese call it "gokon", it is a far less pressurised, safer and more fun form of dating for everyone involved. 

We used to have it. It was called going to the pub with your friends 

Now young girls summon strange men on the internet, and get into their cars to be driven to meet other strange men from the internet. 

O.o

The old way made more sense to me 

xD

3 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Spain and Italy are pretty similar for people in their teens/20s/30s - "social circle game" in modern parlance. A good way of  meeting decent people. Sounds good.

3 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

You can't pass up giving her a trial run - women can surprise you. She only has to be hot in bed to be on the second floor of the Wife store. (see joke thread) 

11 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I mean this in a friendly way and with all due respect,but id just take her home and bang her back doors in.Even if your not into her who cares.My advice forget all the thinking it through rubbish.Ring her,and lay it on.Listen i know this is going to sound really forward,and im not usually like this,but to be blunt,i fancy the fucking arse off you,and i wanted to get that out so i wondered if you fancy coming over at the weekend,watch a movie and get drunk.I understand thats a bit forward and you might tell me to get stuffed,but id love it if you said yes,or even a maybe..she wont,shel be around and youl be riding the crap out of her.I met many a women who i wasnt into that much and then was very much into them in the sack.Its on a plate for you,woman want taking,not pussy footing around,and your not Japanese,your a mix of celtic,saxon,viking,pict,british etc,(i pressume) so behave as they would,before someone else does.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, DurhamBorn said:

I mean this in a friendly way and with all due respect,but id just take her home and bang her back doors in.Even if your not into her who cares.My advice forget all the thinking it through rubbish.Ring her,and lay it on.Listen i know this is going to sound really forward,and im not usually like this,but to be blunt,i fancy the fucking arse off you,and i wanted to get that out so i wondered if you fancy coming over at the weekend,watch a movie and get drunk.I understand thats a bit forward and you might tell me to get stuffed,but id love it if you said yes,or even a maybe..she wont,shel be around and youl be riding the crap out of her.I met many a women who i wasnt into that much and then was very much into them in the sack.Its on a plate for you,woman want taking,not pussy footing around,and your not Japanese,your a mix of celtic,saxon,viking,pict,british etc,(i pressume) so behave as they would,before someone else does.

I agree with DB.

Why?

Because the only thing I get to ride nowadays is a clutch.

#Don'tbelikeGordie

Edited by Gordie Lastchance

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, DurhamBorn said:

Yep,

My most trustworthy chatup line has been "I just want to shag you" - 9/10, that is all they want too.

The vital thing is not to utter that line to the 1/10 that'll turn into your stalker.

Edited by Hopeful

4 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Yep,

My most trustworthy chatup line has been "I just want to shag you" - 9/10, that is all they want too.

The vital thing is not to utter that line to the 1/10 that'll turn into your stalker.

I dunno, I think having a stalker might be quite good, in my weird-thinking way.

But only if she had big boobies and was kinky.

Every so often I could give in and have a bit of fun with her and, as she'd likely be sitting in a car outside, watching the house and my every movement, I'd not have to wait long for her to turn up.

I'd be less keen on her if she had a penchant for sharp knives and axes and leaving rabbit, cat or horse heads on the doorstep!

On 11/06/2019 at 07:45, SpectrumFX said:

We used to have it. It was called going to the pub with your friends 

Now young girls summon strange men on the internet, and get into their cars to be driven to meet other strange men from the internet. 

O.o

The old way made more sense to me 

xD

I've mentioned this before but 'dating' is not a British concept, it was brought over by the GIs in WW2 and spread, very slowly, as part of the Americanisation of our culture.

When I was an undergraduate I knew women, some very attractive, who had never been on dates. They came from remote parts of the north of England and it just wasn't part of their society.

Most British people had a social circle based on people from the local area, school, sports team, church/chapel etc. They would go around and do things together and there was a fairly strict progression of 'going steady' with one girl, which became 'courting' by which stage it was generally accepted engagement and marriage would follow. If a girl 'courted' too many boys she got a bad reputation.

The good thing about this system was it allowed young men and women to get to know one another without any pressure.

7 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

The good thing about this system was it allowed young men and women to get to know one another without any pressure.

Yes I never liked the concept of dating, especially with someone you are meeting for the first time off the internet - seemed to much like a job interview.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Yes I never liked the concept of dating, especially with someone you are meeting for the first time off the internet - seemed to much like a job interview.

In my experience, women can become highly defensive if they are put in a social situation where they are forced to admit that they are single, because it is a loss of face/status for them and makes it more difficult for them to shake off men they don't like. So singles nights and dating sites are not the best way to meet women because of this.

Edited by Austin Allegro

15 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Well it's definitely fucking awful for men. Turn up, get interviewed and compared against the other 20 blokes she's dated that month alone while you buy the drinks in some wanky wine bar. It's turned women into complete mercenaries.

For women it's great, get free drinks, talk inane shit/exs/other blokes you date and the bloke will sit there and eat it up as he's so thirsty. Talk shit about the guy to all your girls the next day and laugh at him while showing them how in demand you are, while lining up the next date for that night.

If I could go back and take back all that time and money I wasted on dates I would. 

51 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I've mentioned this before but 'dating' is not a British concept, it was brought over by the GIs in WW2 and spread, very slowly, as part of the Americanisation of our culture.

When I was an undergraduate I knew women, some very attractive, who had never been on dates. They came from remote parts of the north of England and it just wasn't part of their society.

Most British people had a social circle based on people from the local area, school, sports team, church/chapel etc. They would go around and do things together and there was a fairly strict progression of 'going steady' with one girl, which became 'courting' by which stage it was generally accepted engagement and marriage would follow. If a girl 'courted' too many boys she got a bad reputation.

This is a big reason why relationships are such a game of russian roulette these days. In the past you would know the people in your local area for probably most of your life. That gives you time to work out who the good and bad ones are. Which ones are the nutters, dependable, etc, etc.

Nowadays you start dating people with really no idea who they really are.

2 hours ago, Hopeful said:

Yep,

My best chat up line was as follows:

Me: I bet you 50p I can make your breasts move without even touching them
Her: Mmmm ok, go on then 
Me: Grabbing both her boobs and wobbling them whilst making the "whey-hey" sound
Me: Never mind, you can keep the 50p

Just now, Southmartin said:

My best chat up line was as follows:

Me: Grabbing both her boobs and wobbling them whilst making the "whey-hey" sound

:D  Harvey is that you?

8 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

My mate used that one during our uni days. Didn't work as he was an ugly bastard but at least he got to cop a feel, eh...

Just now, JoeDavola said:

My mate used that one during our uni days. Didn't work as he was an ugly bastard but at least he got to cop a feel, eh...

My (drunken) mate tried the 'I want to shag you' chat up line on various women at a student party.

It ended with us being chased out of the place by a group of scousers in shell suits demanding he apologised to their girlfriends.

Just now, Austin Allegro said:

My (drunken) mate tried the 'I want to shag you' chat up line on various women at a student party.

Yeah I think if I tried that they'd probably take a photo of me and oust me on Facebook as a sex pest or something.

43 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Well it's definitely fucking awful for men. Turn up, get interviewed and compared against the other 20 blokes she's dated that month alone while you buy the drinks in some wanky wine bar. It's turned women into complete mercenaries.

For women it's great, get free drinks, talk inane shit/exs/other blokes you date and the bloke will sit there and eat it up as he's so thirsty. Talk shit about the guy to all your girls the next day and laugh at him while showing them how in demand you are, while lining up the next date for that night.

If I could go back and take back all that time and money I wasted on dates I would. 

To be fair I didn't waste a ton of money on dates, I never anyone who wanted a ton of money spent on them (by me anyway), but I did waste a massive amount of time and stress.

I'd like to meet someone nice to knock about with but the very idea of going on a 'date' fills me with anxiety.