• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

whitevanman

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, UmBongo said:

THIS video made me laugh. This guy lives in Pittsburgh and was checking the talent in that area on Tinder & POF. xD women between 32 & 45 years old. 

Is he trawling to find the worst? Even . I'd give Jamie the time of day.

Edited by Alex
To try to correct text to "Even so" but forum software is glitchy

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Quite like the bloke third left tbh.

I was thinking the same. Unless the bench hides some horrors, her worst feature is that her eyes are a little too close together, which might just be the camera angle or the make-up and anyway hardly compares with some of the other horrors.

Edit: nice smile, too.

Edited by Alex

19 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Quite like the bloke third left tbh.

I see your new to the world of fit burd n tugs........

You need to take a daft mate along, for the chunky mates.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I see your new to the world of fit burd n tugs........

You need to take a daft mate along, for the chunky mates.

I performed that function for a lot of my mid to late teens.

Whenever a contest for who could pick-up the fattest ugly cunt of the night was proposed, nobody bothered because they knew I'd win it by 8pm...!

I am the Hartlepool United of the Lothario world, and know which league I play in.

I did sometimes get a good draw in the cup and got a team from a higher division, but I've also played a few Sunday League sides....!

Man's gotta know his limitations, and exploit them to the max...!

;)

XYY

28 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Whenever a contest for who could pick-up the fattest ugly cunt of the night was proposed, nobody bothered because they knew I'd win it by 8pm...!

As a friend of mine used to say - and practise - "Go ugly early; avoid the rush."

1 minute ago, mooncat69 said:

I've (very) recently found a lovely, intelligent lady on Tinder with a healthy appreciation of the male form. I'm currently quite optimistic.

You've met her, i hope? 

Otherwise it might turn out to be a 14yo boy in the Philippines who will only refrain from posting your dick pics to your boss for a largeish sum of money....

5 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

You've met her, i hope? 

Otherwise it might turn out to be a 14yo boy in the Philippines who will only refrain from posting your dick pics to your boss for a largeish sum of money....

No, not yet, but we have enough shared background to avoid that.

And no, I would never send stuff like that, especially since all my photos are automatically sent to Google Photos.

46 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I am the Hartlepool United of the Lothario world, and know which league I play in.

I did sometimes get a good draw in the cup and got a team from a higher division, but I've also played a few Sunday League sides....!

xD

Nice footballing analogy (ooer). 

1 hour ago, mooncat69 said:

No, not yet, but we have enough shared background to avoid that.

And no, I would never send stuff like that, especially since all my photos are automatically sent to Google Photos.

OK. Not trying to be an arsehole here, honestly, I hope this is a good'un and it becomes something interesting for you, they still exist for sure, but I know you are attracted by lunatics like me - so be careful.

Make sure that shared background you mentioned is real and not a mirroring trick. Make sure every damned thing she says is true, take nothing at face value in the early days and check everything, without letting her know you're doing so. Plenty of time for trust and love if she's worth it.

1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

OK. Not trying to be an arsehole here, honestly, I hope this is a good'un and it becomes something interesting for you, they still exist for sure, but I know you are attracted by lunatics like me - so be careful.

Make sure that shared background you mentioned is real and not a mirroring trick. Make sure every damned thing she says is true, take nothing at face value in the early days and check everything, without letting her know you're doing so. Plenty of time for trust and love if she's worth it.

Yes, I'm well aware. Terrible, isn't it. We'll see.

44 minutes ago, One percent said:

Best avoid online dating sites and stick to cats. 

There's always the alternative of not being a fucking idiot and believing too much about people you've never even met. 

The thing that concerns me in the long term with this kind of thing is general human susceptibility to manipulation - we're already puppets dancing on strings to some extent, when the AIs get going in the human manipulation sphere (I don't doubt research and testing is already in progress) they're going to be able to fool people much more. 

13 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

There's always the alternative of not being a fucking idiot and believing too much about people you've never even met. 

The thing that concerns me in the long term with this kind of thing is general human susceptibility to manipulation - we're already puppets dancing on strings to some extent, when the AIs get going in the human manipulation sphere (I don't doubt research and testing is already in progress) they're going to be able to fool people much more. 

Spybot is proof of that!

3 minutes ago, Ponty Mython said:

Spybot is proof of that!

Yes he has successfully manipulated me into thinking that Gordon Brown is responsible for starting a good chunk of all the shit that has gone down in the UK since I left it.  I am a Spypuppet....

Mind you, he hasn't convinced me the NE isn't a freezing shithole, but I've been there....

1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Yes he has successfully manipulated me into thinking that Gordon Brown is responsible for starting a good chunk of all the shit that has gone down in the UK since I left it.  I am a Spypuppet....

Mind you, he hasn't convinced me the NE isn't a freezing shithole, but I've been there....

The North East is wonderful. 

And the more that Southerners think it isn't, the happier I become.

Keep those myths going though, as it means the place stays beautiful and also remains cheap.

The last thing we want is you daft bastards coming up here and ruining paradise with your stupid ideas that basic houses are worth six figures...

XYY

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

The North East is wonderful. 

And the more that Southerners think it isn't, the happier I become.

Keep those myths going though, as it means the place stays beautiful and also remains cheap.

The last thing we want is you daft bastards coming up here and ruining paradise with your stupid ideas that basic houses are worth six figures...

XYY

:) To be fair I liked a lot of the people, they're funny and they call a spade a fucking shovel, but a significant minority make life tricky for everyone burgling and robbing cars and generally being scum - in your town that would be the Darkseekers from the collieries. But the climate is horrible, as much the dark as the cold. (no wonder you have Darkseekers).  Just not enough sunlight.

1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Yes, I feel like that about all the other dosbods posters too. o.OxD