• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

whitevanman

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, UmBongo said:

THIS video made me laugh. This guy lives in Pittsburgh and was checking the talent in that area on Tinder & POF. xD women between 32 & 45 years old. 

 

Is he trawling to find the worst? Even . I'd give Jamie the time of day.

Edited by Alex
To try to correct text to "Even so" but forum software is glitchy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Quite like the bloke third left tbh.

I was thinking the same. Unless the bench hides some horrors, her worst feature is that her eyes are a little too close together, which might just be the camera angle or the make-up and anyway hardly compares with some of the other horrors.

Edit: nice smile, too.

Edited by Alex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Quite like the bloke third left tbh.

I see your new to the world of fit burd n tugs........

You need to take a daft mate along, for the chunky mates.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I see your new to the world of fit burd n tugs........

You need to take a daft mate along, for the chunky mates.

 

 

I performed that function for a lot of my mid to late teens.

Whenever a contest for who could pick-up the fattest ugly cunt of the night was proposed, nobody bothered because they knew I'd win it by 8pm...!

I am the Hartlepool United of the Lothario world, and know which league I play in.

I did sometimes get a good draw in the cup and got a team from a higher division, but I've also played a few Sunday League sides....!

Man's gotta know his limitations, and exploit them to the max...!

;)

 

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Whenever a contest for who could pick-up the fattest ugly cunt of the night was proposed, nobody bothered because they knew I'd win it by 8pm...!

As a friend of mine used to say - and practise - "Go ugly early; avoid the rush."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mooncat69 said:

I've (very) recently found a lovely, intelligent lady on Tinder with a healthy appreciation of the male form. I'm currently quite optimistic.

You've met her, i hope? 

Otherwise it might turn out to be a 14yo boy in the Philippines who will only refrain from posting your dick pics to your boss for a largeish sum of money....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

You've met her, i hope? 

Otherwise it might turn out to be a 14yo boy in the Philippines who will only refrain from posting your dick pics to your boss for a largeish sum of money....

No, not yet, but we have enough shared background to avoid that.

And no, I would never send stuff like that, especially since all my photos are automatically sent to Google Photos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I am the Hartlepool United of the Lothario world, and know which league I play in.

I did sometimes get a good draw in the cup and got a team from a higher division, but I've also played a few Sunday League sides....!

xD

Nice footballing analogy (ooer). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mooncat69 said:

No, not yet, but we have enough shared background to avoid that.

And no, I would never send stuff like that, especially since all my photos are automatically sent to Google Photos.

OK. Not trying to be an arsehole here, honestly, I hope this is a good'un and it becomes something interesting for you, they still exist for sure, but I know you are attracted by lunatics like me - so be careful.

Make sure that shared background you mentioned is real and not a mirroring trick. Make sure every damned thing she says is true, take nothing at face value in the early days and check everything, without letting her know you're doing so. Plenty of time for trust and love if she's worth it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

OK. Not trying to be an arsehole here, honestly, I hope this is a good'un and it becomes something interesting for you, they still exist for sure, but I know you are attracted by lunatics like me - so be careful.

Make sure that shared background you mentioned is real and not a mirroring trick. Make sure every damned thing she says is true, take nothing at face value in the early days and check everything, without letting her know you're doing so. Plenty of time for trust and love if she's worth it.

 

Yes, I'm well aware. Terrible, isn't it. We'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, One percent said:

Best avoid online dating sites and stick to cats. 

There's always the alternative of not being a fucking idiot and believing too much about people you've never even met. 

The thing that concerns me in the long term with this kind of thing is general human susceptibility to manipulation - we're already puppets dancing on strings to some extent, when the AIs get going in the human manipulation sphere (I don't doubt research and testing is already in progress) they're going to be able to fool people much more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

There's always the alternative of not being a fucking idiot and believing too much about people you've never even met. 

The thing that concerns me in the long term with this kind of thing is general human susceptibility to manipulation - we're already puppets dancing on strings to some extent, when the AIs get going in the human manipulation sphere (I don't doubt research and testing is already in progress) they're going to be able to fool people much more. 

Spybot is proof of that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ponty Mython said:

Spybot is proof of that!

Yes he has successfully manipulated me into thinking that Gordon Brown is responsible for starting a good chunk of all the shit that has gone down in the UK since I left it.  I am a Spypuppet....

Mind you, he hasn't convinced me the NE isn't a freezing shithole, but I've been there....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Yes he has successfully manipulated me into thinking that Gordon Brown is responsible for starting a good chunk of all the shit that has gone down in the UK since I left it.  I am a Spypuppet....

Mind you, he hasn't convinced me the NE isn't a freezing shithole, but I've been there....

The North East is wonderful. 

And the more that Southerners think it isn't, the happier I become.

Keep those myths going though, as it means the place stays beautiful and also remains cheap.

The last thing we want is you daft bastards coming up here and ruining paradise with your stupid ideas that basic houses are worth six figures...

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

The North East is wonderful. 

And the more that Southerners think it isn't, the happier I become.

Keep those myths going though, as it means the place stays beautiful and also remains cheap.

The last thing we want is you daft bastards coming up here and ruining paradise with your stupid ideas that basic houses are worth six figures...

XYY

:) To be fair I liked a lot of the people, they're funny and they call a spade a fucking shovel, but a significant minority make life tricky for everyone burgling and robbing cars and generally being scum - in your town that would be the Darkseekers from the collieries. But the climate is horrible, as much the dark as the cold. (no wonder you have Darkseekers).  Just not enough sunlight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

There's always the alternative of not being a fucking idiot and believing too much about people you've never even met. 

The thing that concerns me in the long term with this kind of thing is general human susceptibility to manipulation - we're already puppets dancing on strings to some extent, when the AIs get going in the human manipulation sphere (I don't doubt research and testing is already in progress) they're going to be able to fool people much more. 

Yes, I feel like that about all the other dosbods posters too. o.OxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Melchett
      Another thread crosser. I honestly couldn’t decide which of the obvious threads to stick it in - maybe people with more time on their hands can cross post? 
      Anyway, if you care about your health and make sure you aren’t a bloated sack of lard you are apparently benefiting from thin privilege.
      The self delusion levels here are enormous. Let’s flip it. So, do people going into most places to eat (where you are never really sure if you are getting healthy food even if it looks like it might be) benefitting from fat privilege? 
      The gulf between reality and what these morons want to be reality is getting so great you’d need a vessel capable of faster than light travel to cross it.
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/d5f083b6-d043-471a-94d0-9c3c5af97689
    • By Carl Fimble
      Write a piece attacking something (dosbods maybe even) in the style of a scummy unscrupulous journalist.
      Try to make it something you like, rather than something you actually want to attack.
      Might be interesting and/or amusing.
    • By Dave Bloke
      The EU has passed a mandatory regulation which gives them the power to take down any website they fancy with no judicial oversight
      https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/government/new-eu-consumer-protection-law-contains-a-vague-website-blocking-clause/
      the law was part of a supposed "consumer protection" law - although it actually waters down consumer protection.
       
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.