• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

whitevanman

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

47 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Work colleague of mine (lady) got married, went on the honeymoon then had a short trip away with work a couple of weeks after.

She got home and her new husband drunkenly blurted out he'd been fucking her best mate for the last 3 years.

There's some pricks in the world, although I suspect not as many as this thread makes out. It's got a real misogynistic bent, funny as fuck, but definitely a twisted view of the world.

I've thought long and hard about it; this thread, my own life experiences and the countless other stuff I've read on on the web. My conclusion is this thread is largely correct as to the nature of women but assumes extremes which are often not present in all  women. The positives of women are not discussed either but to be fair I do struggle with finding many in Western women.

We've unleashed the most unpleasant parts of their nature and suppressed the good parts. Pretty hard to put back in the box now, it will require major societal change.

9 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

They did. Daresay it stung a bit at the time though.

It did a bit.

Guy didn't even have the sack to tell me outright. I caught them getting snuggly as I walked past the window of a bar they were sat in. Bit less than amused.

quYaUI2.gif

9 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Work colleague of mine (lady) got married, went on the honeymoon then had a short trip away with work a couple of weeks after.

She got home and her new husband drunkenly blurted out he'd been fucking her best mate for the last 3 years.

There's some pricks in the world, although I suspect not as many as this thread makes out. It's got a real misogynistic bent, funny as fuck, but definitely a twisted view of the world.

I'd say (IME) it's about 50/50 but can be age dependant. 

I've noticed a lot of married women in their mid to late 30's seem to absolutely lose their shit whereas partnered blokes from about 20 - 30 can and do behave like grade - A knobheads.

I've seen some pretty appalling  behaviour on both sides but, I've got to admit, I certainly wouldn't want to be traversing the dating scene these days.

10 hours ago, Starsend said:

I've thought long and hard about it; this thread, my own life experiences and the countless other stuff I've read on on the web. My conclusion is this thread is largely correct as to the nature of women but assumes extremes which are often not present in all  women. The positives of women are not discussed either but to be fair I do struggle with finding many in Western women.

We've unleashed the most unpleasant parts of their nature and suppressed the good parts. Pretty hard to put back in the box now, it will require major societal change.

So you're basically agreeing with the sentiment here then!

The 'not all women are like that' argument doesn't make much of a difference to those who only ever seem to run into women like that, or even for those who run into woman like that the vast majority of the time, as they can be come fatigued and wary of the whole dating thing and just decide it's not worth the hassle - especially as a chap who isn't above average in the attractivness stakes.

Edited by JoeDavola

21 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

The 'not all women are like that' argument doesn't make much of a difference to those who only ever seem to run into women like that, or even for those who run into woman like that the vast majority of the time, as they can be come fatigued and wary of the whole dating thing and just decide it's not worth the hassle - especially as a chap who isn't above average in the attractivness stakes.

I agree with the general sentiment and findings of the thread; I'd have to had lived my life as a blind, deaf and dumb man not to ha.

What I do think though is that the thread paints pictures of extremes applying to all women when it doesn't. AWALT is true but there are many women where the traits described on this thread are less extreme and can be managed by a red pilled man. The problem we have as men is that you don't know who your woman really is until it's too late and the Government sponsored arse raping commences,  so for all intents and purposes you have to treat all women as a hazard. There's no way around this I can see. You can mitigate it to some degree by refusing marriage or any other form of control at least until you've known them a couple of years. Still no guarantee of anything though. I've seen plenty of women who were reasonable and decent while married turn into grasping, irrational, greedy, entitled cunts when the relationship breaks down. The entitlement women have towards men is a major problem. They know they're weaker and less capable than men so they figure that they can fuck them over bigtime and he'll be ok because he's a man and will manage; this is a deeply ingrained thing in most women in my view.

Ultimately society evolved to put men in control of women as that's what worked. You gets lots of women today ranting on about how awful and useless their ex was blah blah and they think that applies to all men. Fact is that society evolved to do what worked and men in charge works a lot better than women in charge as we're beginning to find out. Giving women power over men destroys society eventually as with women it's all me, me, me. They can't sacrifice their own needs for the greater good (in general).

47 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

1555936543069.png.296cdad78a228effc8c09f8a029ee3bd.png

599628617_imageproxy(1).png.c0d206d3cdd9de52076aec23798ae30a.png

1553383294153.jpg.6ee93c5aeaeca1d091ae8eaae82b403a.jpg

1542821071856.thumb.jpg.969795dd6c46f1a7457a64f14dadb59f.jpg

1540555913831.jpg.cd9925684439388611eb48de96dcc960.jpg

1533987970362.thumb.jpg.eefc0244adea78696265f5b3f812b509.jpg

11 hours ago, Starsend said:

FYI, I am a woman - and not all of us are deluded nuts. (I hope!)

There are quite a few women on this forum ... and taking part in this very thread cos it's partly just a bit of fun (with some rude jokes etc) and it's somewhere we can get away with saying things which we can't easily/safely say in real life. (As now would be deemed to be too  "un PC".)

Of course, we know that not all women are overweight with no brain or manipulative cows.  (Just some!) Like not all men are selfish, smelly bastards?

We are just observing life/the news and categorising what we see/experience?  (Nb Some of us are very happily married/paired up!)

I have some lovely female friends. But there are other women of my own age/background I can't warm to, as I don't like going out "for coffee", shopping for unnecessary trinkets/gifts,  getting dressed up,  jam/chutney making,  getting one's nails done, looking at pix of their grandchild ad nauseum etc.  And I find some of them completely hysterical about certain things in life ... like Brexit, Trump, rape/sexual assault and feminism. 

Coming to DOSBODS from mumsnet was such a joy. On MN, I kept thinking "WTF" and realising that I was on the outer edge of female opinions over there. (Not totally alone but I felt like a minority and was frightened to say what I thought!)  While here I felt immediately at home.

I used to work in IT. I like maths and men. I love the DOSBODS vibe and hang out here daily.  It's a fun place and full of real info.

Hopefully there's no actual "hate" on here, ever ... I certainly don't want to hate anyone.  But mocking/ridicule and harsh judgements are totally acceptable IMO! :D

Edit:

PS I have 3 adult kids - 2 boy and a girl - and we treat/regard them as equals. Not the same - all 3 different personalities.. Surely that's feminism? Have given them an equal education and equal opportunities. Their choices after that.  

Didn't tell our daughter she was a princess/pretty - was pleased that she was a tomboy in shorts with 2 older brothers. Tried to teach our kids to respect everyone - male/female, rich/poor etc. 

Their relationships seem fine so far, but I do worry a bit for my 2 unmarried boys who are heading into their 30s.  Want them to find a good person to share life's journey. (Daughter already has I think.)  

Edited by whocares

34 minutes ago, whocares said:

Hopefully there's no actual "hate" on here ever ... I certainly don't want to hate anyone.  But mocking/ridicule and harsh judgements are totally acceptable IMO! :D

Why aren't people allowed to hate any more? Why is it suddenly a proscribed emotion/thought/speech? Why is it pushed so hard? Am I allowed to hate apples? Is that fine? Or is only certain things such as sexuality/races/religions (well just Islam) I'm not allowed to hate? Cui bono?

Not having a go at you in particular, but people don't seem to see that these "hate" laws and the idea itself is being used to control us.

Edited by gibbon

40 minutes ago, whocares said:

I'm sure that's true but I'm also certain that every single woman would claim the same. Other people often have a clearer view of yourself than you do. I don't mean that horribly just as a statement of fact; we often don't see things about ourselves that other people do,

There are quite a few women on this forum ... and taking part in this very thread cos it's partly just a bit of fun (with some rude jokes etc) and it's somewhere we can get away with saying things which we can't easily/safely say in real life. (As now would be deemed to be too  "un PC".)

Of course, we know that not all women are overweight with no brain or manipulative cows.  (Just some!) Like not all men are selfish, smelly bastards?

We are just observing life/the news and categorising what we see/experience?  (Nb Some of us are very happily married/paired up!)

Yes, many are. To a certain extent the best ones really are taken and those of us who are single are left fishing a pool full of mutant fish.

I have some lovely female friends. But there are other women of my own age/background I can't warm to, as I don't like going out "for coffee", shopping for unnecessary trinkets/gifts,  getting dressed up,  jam/chutney making,  getting one's nails done, looking at pix of their grandchild ad nauseum etc.  And I find some of them completely hysterical about certain things in life ... like Brexit, Trump, rape/sexual assault and feminism. 

Coming to DOSBODS from mumsnet was such a joy. On MN, I kept thinking "WTF" and realising that I was on the outer edge of female opinions over there. (Not totally alone but I felt like a minority and was frightened to say what I thought!)  While here I felt immediately at home.

I used to work in IT. I like maths and men. I love the DOSBODS vibe and hang out here daily.  It's a fun place and full of real info.

You are not a standard woman, trust me. Most women don't like IT or maths. They'll all tell you how good they are at it but for some reason they don't choose it as a career (which I understand is men's fault).

Hopefully there's no actual "hate" on here, ever ... I certainly don't want to hate anyone.  But mocking/ridicule and harsh judgements are totally acceptable IMO! :D

Of course not. I love women, just saddened at how messed up and difficult to be with many have become.

Edit:

PS I have 3 adult kids - 2 boy and a girl - and we treat/regard them as equals. Not the same - all 3 different personalities.. Surely that's feminism? Have given them an equal education and equal opportunities. Their choices after that.  

Didn't tell our daughter she was a princess/pretty - was pleased that she was a tomboy in shorts with 2 older brothers. Tried to teach our kids to respect everyone - male/female, rich/poor etc. 

Their relationships seem fine so far, but I do worry a bit for my 2 unmarried boys who are heading into their 30s.  Want them to find a good person to share life's journey. (Daughter already has I think.)  

I also have three. I treat them all equally,not the feminist version of equality though.

15 minutes ago, Starsend said:

Agree with all your points!

We are all a bit mad in our own way?! I know i am but feel happier here than with the 'huns'.

Had at least a couple of the other sort of women who landed up here by accident & they didn't get on very well. (They didn't seem to enjoy the resulting banter so left asap!)

Edited by whocares

1 hour ago, whocares said:

Edit:

Top post there 👍

1 hour ago, whocares said:

Interesting that of your 3 kids, your daughter is paired up with someone decent yet your two boys aren't. Matches the dynamic that we have discussed here and has been shown in recent studies of a significant percentage of young men being unable to find suitable partner and/or being involuntary celibate. I've said it before; the chronically single men who I know in their 20's and 30's are not basement dwelling unemployed neckbeards....they are all functional members of society with jobs/cars/houses...some of them are into athletic pursuits too so they're physically fit...but there's just noboy out there interested in them it would seem. They aren't fundamentally attractive enough to pique the Tinder generation's interest:

Edited by JoeDavola

1 hour ago, gibbon said:

Why aren't people allowed to hate any more? Why is it suddenly a proscribed emotion/thought/speech? Why is it pushed so hard? Am I allowed to hate apples? Is that fine? Or is only certain things such as sexuality/races/religions (well just Islam) I'm not allowed to hate? Cui bono?

Not having a go at you in particular, but people don't seem to see that these "hate" laws and the idea itself is being used to control us.

Depends on what you mean by hate? I hate football is ok. I hate Remainers not so ok?

I just want to avoid petty hatreds.  Hard stimes but I try to dislike without wanting to hurt anymore!

I feel that (so far) Brexiters have behaved a lot more honourably than Remainers.

Most of my (few) friends (and acquaintances) plus my DH are opposed to Brexit & Trump. So I have had to be restrained!

It's been a bit lonely for me but I certainly don't hate ppl for having a different view & fully accept I might be the person who is wrong. Who can say?

Maybe there's never a right/wrong, just events? Can we ever definitively say it would have been better if we'd stayed or left with no deal?! We can't replay life! So we can just argue & have opinions but we can never be sure?

So I interrupt when ppl who start off on one about Trump being an idiot or Brexiters being thick.  (Not suspecting that I might not agree with them.)

I tell them I have an alternative view. I can fully understand their pov but they seem to have more trouble with mine!

Sod em?

I was a closet Brexiter b4 the vote. Never expected so many were having  the same doubts as I had. Felt so liberated to talk about Brexit after the referendum result, even if ultimately the UK is never permitted to leave! 😂

Edited by whocares

Oh and I'd like to think that if we were all really horrible cunts there wouldn't be so many women who are valued posters and enjoy posting here. We may be overly negative at times but I'd hope we're a long way off becoming some sort of incel forum.

2 hours ago, Starsend said:

I agree with the general sentiment and findings of the thread; I'd have to had lived my life as a blind, deaf and dumb man not to ha.

What I do think though is that the thread paints pictures of extremes applying to all women when it doesn't. AWALT is true but there are many women where the traits described on this thread are less extreme and can be managed by a red pilled man. The problem we have as men is that you don't know who your woman really is until it's too late and the Government sponsored arse raping commences,  so for all intents and purposes you have to treat all women as a hazard. There's no way around this I can see. You can mitigate it to some degree by refusing marriage or any other form of control at least until you've known them a couple of years. Still no guarantee of anything though. I've seen plenty of women who were reasonable and decent while married turn into grasping, irrational, greedy, entitled cunts when the relationship breaks down. The entitlement women have towards men is a major problem. They know they're weaker and less capable than men so they figure that they can fuck them over bigtime and he'll be ok because he's a man and will manage; this is a deeply ingrained thing in most women in my view.

Ultimately society evolved to put men in control of women as that's what worked. You gets lots of women today ranting on about how awful and useless their ex was blah blah and they think that applies to all men. Fact is that society evolved to do what worked and men in charge works a lot better than women in charge as we're beginning to find out. Giving women power over men destroys society eventually as with women it's all me, me, me. They can't sacrifice their own needs for the greater good (in general).

I don't know what to make of the Red Pill stuff.

I think it's useful to have your head screwed on regarding dangers of marriage ect, but I'm leaning towards the Black Pill school of thought more and more that if you're fundamentally unattractive to someone/most/all women, then no amount of 'here's how to handle your woman' Red Pill schooling will change that.

And I also think (and there's research to back this up but I lost the youtube video where they discussed it - will try and find it) - that if you have a chronically unhappy life partner who you are always having to 'please' to keep the peace (i.e. the "happy wife happy life!"/"gotta keep the boss happy" trope) - it's because they fundamentally aren't attracted to you and you constantly have to make up for this by being their slave more or less. I think quite a lot of marriages where women feel they have 'settled' are like this.

I think many of the Red Pill content is chronically consumed by dudes who can't attract women (often due to things that are outside of their control or are very difficult to fix), and they spend years watching dopey red pill videos and nothing changes.

Here's Bill Burr, one of the top comedians in the world, and a multimillionaire working his arse off, and his wife, a kept woman who's never had a real job, is evidently still arguing with him all the time and hard to please:

Edited by JoeDavola

2 hours ago, whocares said:

Depends on what you mean by hate? I hate football is ok. I hate Remainers not so ok?

I just want to avoid petty hatreds.  Hard stimes but I try to dislike without wanting to hurt anymore!

I feel that (so far) Brexiters have behaved a lot more honourably than Remainers.

Most of my (few) friends (and acquaintances) plus my DH are opposed to Brexit & Trump. So I have had to be restrained!

It's been a bit lonely for me but I certainly don't hate ppl for having a different view & fully accept I might be the person who is wrong. Who can say?

Maybe there's never a right/wrong, just events? Can we ever definitively say it would have been better if we'd stayed or left with no deal?! We can't replay life! So we can just argue & have opinions but we can never be sure?

So I interrupt when ppl who start off on one about Trump being an idiot or Brexiters being thick.  (Not suspecting that I might not agree with them.)

I tell them I have an alternative view. I can fully understand their pov but they seem to have more trouble with mine!

Sod em?

I was a closet Brexiter b4 the vote. Never expected so many were having  the same doubts as I had. Felt so liberated to talk about Brexit after the referendum result, even if ultimately the UK is never permitted to leave! 😂

It's always better to be magnanimous. Remainers are entitled to their views. I don't hate them but I do think a lot of them are complete and utter bellends. I refuse to debate with them as I've found every single one of them so far to be an irrational moron who makes no sense whatsoever but is convinced they are super intelligent.

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

I don't know what to make of the Red Pill stuff.

I think it's useful to have your head screwed on regarding dangers of marriage ect, but I'm leaning towards the Black Pill school of thought more and more that if you're fundamentally unattractive to someone/most/all women, then no amount of 'here's how to handle your woman' Red Pill schooling will change that.

And I also think (and there's research to back this up but I lost the youtube video where they discussed it - will try and find it) - that if you have a chronically unhappy life partner who you are always having to 'please' to keep the peace (i.e. the "happy wife happy life!"/"gotta keep the boss happy" trope) - it's because they fundamentally aren't attracted to you and you constantly have to make up for this by being their slave more or less. I think quite a lot of marriages where women feel they have 'settled' are like this.

I think many of the Red Pill content is chronically consumed by dudes who can't attract women (often due to things that are outside of their control or are very difficult to fix), and they spend years watching dopey red pill videos and nothing changes.

Here's Bill Burr, one of the top comedians in the world, and a multimillionaire working his arse off, and his wife, a kept woman who's never had a real job, is evidently still arguing with him all the time and hard to please:

See I find it hard to believe that there isn't somebody for everybody. There are ugly men and ugly women, good looking men and good looking women and everything in-between. Would an ugly woman really choose a ten minute shag with a good looking guy who she knows doesn't really like her much over a happy lifetime with a guy of similar looks to herself? For so many young men to be long-term single things must be far more distorted now than many of us realise. 

Fuck that shit about happy wife, happy life. No way do I come second to anybody. My last partner ended up over my knee and getting a thrashing on more than one occasion due to bratty behavior.

18 minutes ago, Starsend said:

Would an ugly woman really choose a ten minute shag with a good looking guy who she knows doesn't really like her much over a happy lifetime with a guy of similar looks to herself?

Yes.

Well, the idea put forward is that they tend to do both now, or expect to. And then they're dissapointed with who they do end up marrying because of Mr Ten Minutes.

There was research done on a dating website a while back where women ranked 80% of men as being unattractive.

4 hours ago, whocares said:

, as I don't like going out "for coffee", shopping for unnecessary trinkets/gifts,  getting dressed up,  jam/chutney making, 

Jam making is not a spectator sport. 

It's Princess Entitled at one end and Ma Jode on the other.

No parent wants their daughter to endure what Ma Jode endured but as we are all learning, keeping the Princess wrapped up in her entitlement isn't doing her any favours either.

No coincidence that life is tough in countries where the ladies are charming and act subservient. Their subservience is mostly an act imo. Savvy women can work a man as easily as a good jockey can control a horse. They do it such a way that the man feels good about living up to her expectations of him.  

The ladies here have been through some shit. The giveaway is that they act grown up. Those yet to grow up would be shit stirring every micro aggression. (Didn't we have a concern troll a while back?)

10 minutes ago, jm51 said:

It's Princess Entitled at one end and Ma Jode on the other.

No parent wants their daughter to endure what Ma Jode endured but as we are all learning, keeping the Princess wrapped up in her entitlement isn't doing her any favours either.

No coincidence that life is tough in countries where the ladies are charming and act subservient. Their subservience is mostly an act imo. Savvy women can work a man as easily as a good jockey can control a horse. They do it such a way that the man feels good about living up to her expectations of him.  

The ladies here have been through some shit. The giveaway is that they act grown up. Those yet to grow up would be shit stirring every micro aggression. (Didn't we have a concern troll a while back?)

Exactly as nature intended IMO. Who cares if it's an act so long as they do it. We all have to do things we don't want to do, men have to go to work and support families and be happy about it. If the woman is manipulating the man but the man is happy then does it matter? Probably not. The problems occur as now when things are unbalanced, the man is expected to perform with no return.