• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

whitevanman

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Simple numbers game surely.

Despite your one percent moniker you maybe fancy 10 - 15% of blokes your age.

Blokes your age maybe fancy 10 - 15% of women their age.

Taking it as 10% for ease of calculation then the chance of a bloke you find attractive also finding you attractive is, um, 1% o.O

xD  shoot me now. Why bloody bother. o.O

25 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Taking it as 10% for ease of calculation then the chance of a bloke you find attractive also finding you attractive is, um, 1% o.O

There is the (remote, I realise, or this thread wouldn't exist!) possibility that both @One percent and a prospective man adjust their expectations down from whatever they are to something realistic and meet each other somewhere in the middle.

Edit : - Nah, silly me, won't happen, what was I thinking? 9_9

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

That calculation is where her username came from.

16 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

17 minutes ago, wherebee said:

This is delicious.

For anyone that has read the entire DOSBODS thread, almost every single line of this ME piece confirms what most of us have been saying.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/familyandrelationships/sami-lukis-the-one-dating-insult-that-really-hit-a-nerve/ar-BBYSPwG?ocid=spartanntp

That’s a really long way of saying: “the truth hurts”.

13 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

That’s a really long way of saying: “the truth hurts”.

what's sad is that she was clearly in the top 10% looks wise in her youth, and as she has a successful career presumably is also not an idiot.  She could have taken a partner between 20-30 and probably by now had a secure family unit. I would hazard a guess no one was quite 'good enough' and she loved the attention from a succession of bad boys.

Thought I would check if I was being unfair and jumping to assumptions.

NAH:

https://www.whimn.com.au/love/dating/dont-call-me-a-whore-because-i-like-sex/news-story/33d819f754d46ef0b398cf2834080508

https://www.who.com.au/sami-lukis-interview-by-ex-boyfriend-pete-timbs

Another dead end for a white woman and her hundreds of generations of ancestors  I know SO many like this.

1 hour ago, wherebee said:

what's sad is that she was clearly in the top 10% looks wise in her youth, and as she has a successful career presumably is also not an idiot.  She could have taken a partner between 20-30 and probably by now had a secure family unit. I would hazard a guess no one was quite 'good enough' and she loved the attention from a succession of bad boys.

Thought I would check if I was being unfair and jumping to assumptions.

NAH:

https://www.whimn.com.au/love/dating/dont-call-me-a-whore-because-i-like-sex/news-story/33d819f754d46ef0b398cf2834080508

https://www.who.com.au/sami-lukis-interview-by-ex-boyfriend-pete-timbs

Another dead end for a white woman and her hundreds of generations of ancestors  I know SO many like this.

She's gorgeous, so it's not been lack of options over the years. There's just been something in her personality that has eventually caused the blokes dating her to go 'nope'.

Regardless of what age she is, she'll be in the top 10% looks wise for her age, so won't be short of people to date.

Women like this -- attractive, end of fertility, approaching 50 - like younger men.  Men their own age or a bit older, who think that assets are king and looks aren't too important, make women like this suffer more.  Too much of a reminder.  That's why guys in the 30's have it best.  Not too old for 20-somethings, not too young for 40-somethings.  Women like her 'joke flirt' with younger men to see if there's a response, while ignoring men in her own lane.  One of the few times money does not matter.

The guy who flirted with her, whom she rebuffed was probably her equal.  Maybe a bit grey and paunchy and older.

Edit: I fucking knew it.  Old Sami is a cougar.

• TV personality Sami Lukis has revealed the 'most brutal' reason she was dumped 
  • The now 48-year-old said she was dating a man 10 years younger than her

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6352811/Sami-Lukis-48-BRUTAL-reason-dumped-ex-boyfriend.html

I love women like this. 

Edited by ElKapitan84

That woman is deluded, she's been riding the CC for years and 'always wanted to have a baby' ... jumping from relationship to relationship, from chad to chad, looking for that status to equal her own.

Then she hits 40 and it's 'oh why can't I have kids'? ... then looks around for some chad to 'settle down with' ... except chad just wants to pump and dump and anyway your shrivelled up ovaries and uterus just don't do it for me.  

She has smashed through the wall at supersonic speed, realistically she won't be able to be with a guy younger than her (they are all looking at the hotter, tighter women who are 20 years younger)

... wind on a few more years and she's hitting 50, she still expects to find a guy younger than her who will put up with her bullshit? good luck with that. You're more likely to find someone older than you so realistically she should be looking at men 10 years older.

Of course she won't do that and think she'll forever be hanging from the bedroom ceiling with a 10 year younger chad

... instead she'll be guzzing those boxes of wines, talking to her cats and looking at her collection of dildos

3 hours ago, ElKapitan84 said:

I love women like this. 

:D I take it you're in your 30s! Yes easy pickings but a bit cruel, perhaps.

We are on our way to Idiocracy, far too high a percentage of the smartest women are not breeding, and there is a clear, (much stronger than for the father), link between educational achievement of the mother and the children.

Smart women need to have children even more than smart men do, and they are the ones that aren't doing it.

4 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

:D I take it you're in your 30s! Yes easy pickings but a bit cruel, perhaps.

We are on our way to Idiocracy, far too high a percentage of the smartest women are not breeding, and there is a clear, (much stronger than for the father), link between educational achievement of the mother and the children.

Smart women need to have children even more than smart men do, and they are the ones that aren't doing it.

Incorrect.  The distribution curve for IQ of women is much less than for men - they have less geniuses, but less idiots as well.  More clustered around the average.

If you think about on what basis women were selected for breeding in the past, IQ had very little to do with it.  Looks and health are the drivers.  Men, on the other hand, were selected much more rigourously for IQ and other extremes, which explains why we have more variation in men (mr average has a disadvantage in finding a niche in society that lets him amass enough wealth/reputation to acquire a mate).

In hunter-gatherer societies that have been studied, the best hunter by reputation  was seen as the most attractive by the women.  The women were seen as most attractive on looks and health.

So we could end up with a human race where women are stupid as a brick but good looking, and men are crazy random but ugly as a pig.  Hang on - isn't that most of eastern europe?

11 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Incorrect.  The distribution curve for IQ of women is much less than for men - they have less geniuses, but less idiots as well.  More clustered around the average.

If you think about on what basis women were selected for breeding in the past, IQ had very little to do with it.  Looks and health are the drivers.  Men, on the other hand, were selected much more rigourously for IQ and other extremes, which explains why we have more variation in men (mr average has a disadvantage in finding a niche in society that lets him amass enough wealth/reputation to acquire a mate).

In hunter-gatherer societies that have been studied, the best hunter by reputation  was seen as the most attractive by the women.  The women were seen as most attractive on looks and health.

So we could end up with a human race where women are stupid as a brick but good looking, and men are crazy random but ugly as a pig.  Hang on - isn't that most of eastern europe?

It is a good theory but apparently the maths shows that “greater male variability” is  simply a result of the number of genes on the X chromosome that have no corresponding allele on the Y chromosome to mitigate the variation.

Edited by Hail the Tripod

15 minutes ago, wherebee said:

You've made some true statements but they're irrelevant to what I said.

Google it yourself. Leaving aside the freak geniuses, higher educational achievement of mother= higher educational achievement of children. More so than the father. Grandchildren and later generations may be another thing, the stats are in the immediate - if you're a man and want bright children, if you can get a nurturing mother who(say) became a doctor but pursued her career fully only after the kids were age 10. 

And a trip to the better universities shows that looks are not wholly unrelated to ability either, especially the women, but that may be just because high-achieving men have always sought beautiful wives.

Edit : The point is that these bright high-achieving women ought to be having children, even if they can't get someone with what they perceive as a higher status than themselves - they ought to be happy with a strong practical man who has been successful in a sphere they dismiss, like a well-to-do plumbing business or similar. But the silly bitches won't, they want Christian Grey.

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

10 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Edit : The point is that these bright high-achieving women ought to be having children, even if they can't get someone with what they perceive as a higher status than themselves - they ought to be happy with a strong practical man who has been successful in a sphere they dismiss, like a well-to-do plumbing business or similar. But the silly bitches won't, they want Christian Grey.

Yeah my mate who stacks shelves 3 days a week is also a very practically skilled person, so he does all the DIY and even has a good working knowledge of things like electronics ect... there's a lot to be said for having skills like that that help make you self-sufficient.

However I can't help but wonder if these women are controlled more by what their little circle of frenemies might think about their husband, and have to find one 'high status' enough to impress or outdo their 'mates'.

On 12/01/2020 at 20:33, ccc said:

Nah not really. Well depends what mood I'm in. 

I can be the centre of attention one minute or standing by myself in a corner happily people watching the next. 

I wouldn't say I'm an extrovert but I really just generally don't give a fuck about what people think - so that seems to open doors to things rather than me being some sort of silver tongued charmer. 

When i was about 35 i was at one of those car wash places and hoovering the car out and a really smart bird was in the next bay messing around with the hose as it wasnt working properly.She said i dont think im very good at this,i said not good at what sucking?,15 minutes later she was in my house in the sack.Many other times though iv had blatant chances in front of me and held back and missed the chance.A prime example a fit piece struggling with a bag of sand in B+Q i said do you want a hand,put it in her boot and she said thankyou i only have to struggle getting it in the shed now and i didnt respond,wide open well where do you live etc but i missed it,kicking myself in the car 5 minutes later.I used to always think of the target.Check-out women in supermarkets are paranoid about their nails/hands,so a quick your nails are lovely,not that im a nail expert or anything etc.Its hard because we arent set up to be like that,but like you say when you dont give a crap and just come out with it you seem to do far better.Im happily settled now so have no idea what its like out there now,and as im nearly 50 iv noticed i stopped catching womens eyes around 5 years ago,back then still a few a day when out and about gave you that look,but now its more one or two a month.xD

23 hours ago, wherebee said:

This is delicious.

For anyone that has read the entire DOSBODS thread, almost every single line of this ME piece confirms what most of us have been saying.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/familyandrelationships/sami-lukis-the-one-dating-insult-that-really-hit-a-nerve/ar-BBYSPwG?ocid=spartanntp

49!!!!!

BBYSPwh.img?h=701&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Christ, Oz weather is a bitch to wimmin over 40 ....

Are those fake boobs?

You match up at a young age, trying to pick a good mate.

That the rules.

A grizzled old  bint is no more likely to find a date than a 30yo unemployed alchi, for exactly the same reason - all the dating magic has evaporated.

Is she still looking for her knight in white armour to whisk her away and pay for everything? Is she looking for kids!!!!!!!!!!

The reality is that, over the age of 45, both men n women, esp if you have kids, need to stop looking for a partner and try and reach some kind of understanding/companionship.

Her time has gone. Just accept it.

At 48 Im not going to play football for England. I accept that.

At 49 shes not going to find a nice, solvent man to marry.

Maybe because those "two summers" have come and gone and I'm still single and I haven't been on a date in months and now I'm starting to wonder if I have, in fact, reached my use-by date in the romance department?  

She really needs to ask?

I like the mid 40s. Shes 49 FFS, almost 50.

Back then, I remember trying to laugh off the "two summers" neg.  It wasn't the first time a guy had said something derogatory to me, in order to make himself feel bigger. I also realised that comment said more about him, than it did about me.

Im sure shes said a lot of neg to older , less attractive blokes in her time.

22 hours ago, wherebee said:

T

Or shagged her way up. This is Oz media remember ...

9 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Yeah my mate who stacks shelves 3 days a week is also a very practically skilled person, so he does all the DIY and even has a good working knowledge of things like electronics ect... there's a lot to be said for having skills like that that help make you self-sufficient.

However I can't help but wonder if these women are controlled more by what their little circle of frenemies might think about their husband, and have to find one 'high status' enough to impress or outdo their 'mates'.

90% of wimmins problems are caused by other wimmin.

Seriously.

Men barely get a look in.

11 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

There's definitely a lot of that, remember reading a SAS book, when the guy was talking about army life and mentioned that women would wear their husbands rank more than the husband would "nice to meet you I'm Captain Price's wife". I think it's made worse by the fact the average womans notch count is going stratospheric thanks to hook up apps, their ability to pair bond vanishes and so they ride out the cock carousel into their 30s/40s.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

49!!!!!

BBYSPwh.img?h=701&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Christ, Oz weather is a bitch to wimmin over 40 ....

Are those fake boobs?

You match up at a young age, trying to pick a good mate.

That the rules.

A grizzled old  bint is no more likely to find a date than a 30yo unemployed alchi, for exactly the same reason - all the dating magic has evaporated.

Is she still looking for her knight in white armour to whisk her away and pay for everything? Is she looking for kids!!!!!!!!!!

The reality is that, over the age of 45, both men n women, esp if you have kids, need to stop looking for a partner and try and reach some kind of understanding/companionship.

Her time has gone. Just accept it.

At 48 Im not going to play football for England. I accept that.

At 49 shes not going to find a nice, solvent man to marry.

Sad isn't it, in my 30s I decided I needed to start thinking about settling down and stop chasing skirt. What the fuck thee women in their 40s/50s are thinking is beyond me, after a life time of getting sausage thrown at them they are still at it. Pathetic.

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

Is she still looking for her knight in white armour to whisk her away and pay for everything?

A friend of the family (now 70) is a lovely lady and was a looker in her time, had a couple of long term relationships with very well off partners but never married or had kids.

Now she says she just wants a guy with a blue badge so she doesn't have far too walk when shopping.

So now you know what the plan is when you are 70- 80, get the badge!