• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

whitevanman

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

36 minutes ago, spunko said:

This one's a bit different to what's normally posted on here.

Laurence Fox refuses to date women under 35 because they're 'too WOKE' and 'primed to think they are victims' - and reveals he split with ex for praising Gillette's 'toxic masculinity' TV advert

He also said he no longer dates women under 35 as they are 'too woke' and most of them are 'absolutely bonkers'. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7904651/Laurence-Fox-says-wouldnt-date-women-35-woke.html

I suppose he's already got kids so doesn't presumably want any more, which changes the dynamics a bit. Still - an interesting insight.

Maybe he should be the next Bond as per someone's comment on the DM website... Will be the antitheses of whingy woke Daniel Craig.

I'm not a gayer but this cunt is tempting me xD

12 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

For someone who works in the film and theatre industry it looks as if he has just signalled the end of his own career saying such things. But perhaps he is aware / confident that the public have tuned out of woke TV and Cinema.

Maybe he has spotted that the push back has arrived. Dave Chappell has done inordinately well out of hitting back at “woke” bullshit. All Ricky Gervais back catalogue is trending on Netflix since his Golden Globes comments went viral. Jordan Peterson has sold a fuckton more books than any other psychologist in history.

2019 things started to change. 2020 is looking like it may be the year the zeitgeist flips.

12 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

For someone who works in the film and theatre industry it looks as if he has just signalled the end of his own career saying such things. But perhaps he is aware / confident that the public have tuned out of woke TV and Cinema.

I bet Kevin Whately is fuming because Lewis is sure to be taken off the 'repeats' circus.

I suppose he's already got kids so doesn't presumably want any more, which changes the dynamics a bit. Still - an interesting insight.

I'm a bit younger than this guy and do not want kids.  The dynamics do change if you're only interested in sex/companionship with a woman.  Why endure 'shit testing' from a 26 year old 7/10 communist, if an older 9/10 sane woman behaves totally differently, and actually makes moves on you?

55 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Maybe he has spotted that the push back has arrived. Dave Chappell has done inordinately well out of hitting back at “woke” bullshit. All Ricky Gervais back catalogue is trending on Netflix since his Golden Globes comments went viral. Jordan Peterson has sold a fuckton more books than any other psychologist in history.

2019 things started to change. 2020 is looking like it may be the year the zeitgeist flips.

It does seem like a turning point.

And I also think the fact that he's an otherwise charming decent looking fairly young bloke helps too, and someone who isn't tied to a political party. More likely to get support from the public at large and harder to silence. Fair play to him.

Oh dear not good for women to go down the rabbit hole ie my mind I don’t think this will end well lol I’m expecting very wild perverted sex this weekend she is doing well it’s been a month and at 58 she is doing realy well but she is well educated and has a good job for the area but the writing is on the wall lol .

40C7C2EB-D94C-44DA-877B-7323EEA267F4.png

On 19/01/2020 at 23:22, The Masked Tulip said:

Maybe, like a true dosbodder, he ha just had enough and thought, fuck ‘em.  Fuck the lot of ‘em.  Im going down with the ship. 

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

Maybe, like a true dosbodder, he ha just had enough and thought, fuck ‘em.  Fuck the lot of ‘em.  Im going down with the ship. 

With all guns blazing I hope like me with women however I can get a new woman in 3-4 days he won’t find a new carea so rapidly lol . 

6 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

With all guns blazing I hope like me with women however I can get a new woman in 3-4 days he won’t find a new carea so rapidly lol . 

I have utmost respect for the bloke. He has stood by what he said in a stream of what can-only be described as vindictive, racist hate speech. 

My key question is where is plod?  Dont the normally clamp down on such hate?  Oh wait, he is part of the privileged class, so fuck him, he is on his own on this. 

@spunko  could we maybe have a new honour, like proper medals for soldiers?  Like a Victoria cross. A special medal for those who have stood up and called out the bonkers nature of what currently passes as debate

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

I have utmost respect for the bloke. He has stood by what he said in a stream of what can-only be described as vindictive, racist hate speech. 

My key question is where is plod?  Dont the normally clamp down on such hate?  Oh wait, he is part of the privileged class, so fuck him, he is on his own on this. 

@spunko  could we maybe have a new honour, like proper medals for soldiers?  Like a Victoria cross. A special medal for those who have stood up and called out the bonkers nature of what currently passes as debate

Yes his attitude will cost him work but he is probably set up for life mine has cost me serval jobs and girlfriends I work nights to keep away from management has much has possible .i just say it how it is and I don’t give a fuck who I upset 3 nights ago next doors supervisor came over my unit trying to lay the law down I’m like I can’t take you seriesly she said why not I’m like I’ve seen all the pics you sent my old lodger when you had a thing for him she went bright red and stormed off not sure if that counts has slut shaming or not but he has fucked at least 7 of the night shift girls lol

On 08/01/2020 at 14:19, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Do young men in their 20s who've grown up and had their puberty since the late 90s when the big arse thing began fancy lard arse girls? I don't know. We don't have many on here to ask!  @sam1994  ??

I’ve been travelling hence the lateness of my reply. I find it repugnant. I also find that it’s the fattest birds that try and flaunt fat and reframe it as sexy.

You cannot negotiate attraction or redefine what sexy is. This is just a push by leftists to try and shame what is normal and healthy. I suppose I’d be told I couldn’t handle a ‘real woman’ if I made these comments.

I had my first experience of online dating this weekend looking at blokes on a free app (like Tinder or some similar knock off).

For clarity,  it was my sister looking for a date..  I was just interested.. and it was interesting.

I think my one piece of advice for anyone doing the online dating thing would be to sit down with a girl you trust and get them to help you with the profile.  

There were a lot of guys on there and all seemed to be “extreme poser” or “extremely couldn’t really be fucked to make an effort”.

Anyone who can pull off a picture just looking normal but respectable.. looking friendly without  “trying too hard”.,I’d say you’ll have girls queuing up around the block.

Seeing it from the other side really is an eye opener O.o

50 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I had my first experience of online dating this weekend looking at blokes on a free app (like Tinder or some similar knock off).

For clarity,  it was my sister looking for a date..  I was just interested.. and it was interesting.

I think my one piece of advice for anyone doing the online dating thing would be to sit down with a girl you trust and get them to help you with the profile.  

There were a lot of guys on there and all seemed to be “extreme poser” or “extremely couldn’t really be fucked to make an effort”.

Anyone who can pull off a picture just looking normal but respectable.. looking friendly without  “trying too hard”.,I’d say you’ll have girls queuing up around the block.

My latest squeeze is well educated im

not she is a councillor we are total

oposites but she knows the crack with my mad x everything I throw at her she is like ok that’s chilled I’m like wtf 

57326CCA-7307-4309-8B1F-34A8459EA223.png

12 hours ago, Libspero said:

"it was for my sister" ah that old chesnut ;)

Regarding the make your profile respectable/put some effort in, remember the lookism lot blowing that idea out the water with their experiments, blokes who come across with DGAF attitude and with their tops off/posers got load more interest than the respectable brigade.

21 hours ago, sam1994 said:

I’ve been travelling hence the lateness of my reply. I find it repugnant. I also find that it’s the fattest birds that try and flaunt fat and reframe it as sexy.

You cannot negotiate attraction or redefine what sexy is. This is just a push by leftists to try and shame what is normal and healthy. I suppose I’d be told I couldn’t handle a ‘real woman’ if I made these comments.

Agree completely. The left wing idiots seem to think they can redefine beauty. Sadly, it's not negotiable.

For me fat women get 0 on a 0-10 scale. They are basically invisible.