• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

whitevanman

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

37 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

For Tinder surely  "I'm a better fuck than conversationalist or penpal" would be more appropriate.

Disclosure  - have never used Tinder, but my nephew was fucking burds within minutes of connecting online a few years back - ok he's a handsome lad, but it left me thinking that if I ever did use it I wouldn't bother with too many niceties!  Perhaps I have jumped to the wrong conclusions...

I'd guess that you get out of tinder what you put into it, even with the same women most of the time.

So if you give the impression you're an old romantic who's going to court them for an extended period, they'll expect that, or if you do a @stokiescum and tell them to come round and you'll bend them over the chesterfield a good percentage will say yes to that provided you're good looking enough.

I'd also guess that a hefty percentage of long term Tinder users must be absolutley riddled with STD's.

33 minutes ago, gibbon said:

All good advice. I'd add just give her your number without asking for hers: "I'm not interested in penfriends, if you fancy meeting up for a pint on Tuesday my number is 07xxxxxxxx" and leave it at that. Remember the hungry don't get fed.

Yeah probably has the same result. But I've never given out my number. Probably psychological for me, if I were to give out my number or ask for their then I've "lost" somehow, maybe because it hands over the power to them. If a woman gives me her number without me asking for it, then I've "won". 

Other advice, if MSG's stop all of a sudden, unmatch and move on. Don't be a "plan B" for someone. 

Keep messages flirty, short and funny. Try and make them excited to receive a message. 

Don't arrange your calendar around them. If they're "only free" on a certain night, tough tits - give them 2 or 3 nights YOU'RE free and don't divert.

Don't get smashed when you meet for the first time.

If you're interested and you think there's mutual attraction, playfully point it out - lots of little touches, arm, leg etc. Maybe even say "this seems to be going pretty well, I'm free next XYZ, let's meetup again"

13 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I'd guess that you get out of tinder what you put into it, even with the same women most of the time.

So if you give the impression you're an old romantic who's going to court them for an extended period, they'll expect that, or if you do a @stokiescum and tell them to come round and you'll bend them over the chesterfield a good percentage will say yes to that provided you're good looking enough.

I'd also guess that a hefty percentage of long term Tinder users must be absolutley riddled with STD's.

I would say only two of the women I've met would fall under the categories of women looking for a hook-up. It's incredibly rare in my age group. Likely different if you're 19.

Most are looking for a LTR or something between that and casual.

28 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

Agreed. Even the ones who say they are looking for something casual often act in ways that reveal that in fact they are seeking LTR if you fit the bill.

Bless 'em. They just can't help it.

32 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

I would say only two of the women I've met would fall under the categories of women looking for a hook-up. It's incredibly rare in my age group. Likely different if you're 19.

Ah I stand corrected.

Perhaps Tinder has just wiped out all the other dating sites because of it's ease of use, just plug it in to your Facebook account and use it on your mobile. So even the relationship-minded ladies will be using it rather than faffing about on PoF/Match.

2 hours ago, mooncat69 said:

Does it take longer to shoot as you get older? Asking for a friend.

Could be an effect of ageing. Also too much self pleasuring even when younger can make it harder to shoot when with a partner.

On 21/02/2020 at 13:26, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

t my nephew was fucking burds within minutes of connecting online a few years back - ok he's a handsome lad, but it left me thinking that if I ever did use it I wouldn't bother with too many niceties!  Perhaps I have jumped to the wrong conclusions...

I know it is different for girls but my wife has a friend, not too pretty, a bit short haired SJW lesbo looking but slim. My missus thinks she's a closet lezzer who hasn't come out. Anyways  in her late 30s she ditched her long term boyfriend because she couldn't bare to have some hairy smelly bloke in bed with her. She then started doing Tinder and would arrange lunch fucks  on a whim mid-morning with blokes in various locations (but would never let the blokes kiss her, sex, preferably from behind in the back of her car so she didn't have to see them). She was going through huge number of men too.

So there are certainly some will burds out there, probably servicing a lot of blokes.

2 hours ago, Dave Bloke said:

I know it is different for girls but my wife has a friend, not too pretty, a bit short haired SJW lesbo looking but slim. My missus thinks she's a closet lezzer who hasn't come out. Anyways  in her late 30s she ditched her long term boyfriend because she couldn't bare to have some hairy smelly bloke in bed with her. She then started doing Tinder and would arrange lunch fucks  on a whim mid-morning with blokes in various locations (but would never let the blokes kiss her, sex, preferably from behind in the back of her car so she didn't have to see them). She was going through huge number of men too.

So there are certainly some will burds out there, probably servicing a lot of blokes.

But but but women are all gentle creatures who like to invest emotionally in tender, intimate sexual moments with their partners. I'm sure that's what we were told when I was a lad. 9_9

On 22/02/2020 at 00:03, mooncat69 said:

Does it take longer to shoot as you get older? Asking for a friend.

depends on the age and attractiveness of your partner, in my experience.

the recovery period is always longer though. Some of my exploits in my early twenties would be impossible now.

16 minutes ago, wherebee said:

the recovery period is always longer though. Some of my exploits in my early twenties would be impossible now.

Good points. Alcohol seems to play a part, so I hear.

21 hours ago, wherebee said:

Aye - back up & at it 5-10 mins after losing a load

The good old days...:(

5 hours ago, wherebee said:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/14/travel-better-relationship-ever-12233415/

This is what modern women are constantly bombarded with - the drip drip drip of anti-family propaganda. 

Almost all women I meet now, after hearing of my travels, are all "oh I love to travel' and "oh, I wish I lived in London/NewYork/Paris".  When I say - why, what will you get there that you can't get here in Australia, apart from a bit more variation in crime, they are genuinely taken aback.  When I talk about how we would have loved to have stayed in Australia to work for the past decade but the taxes were too high and income too low, but that we lost out on ten years of family and deepening friend networks, they kind of short circuit.

Women see travel as 'exciting' and 'fun', forgetting that you are trading one thing for another in every choice you make.

That whole article just promotes an extremely childish and irresponsible view of life, like you're some kind of toddler who has to be entertained at all times.

There's going to be a lot of people on anti-depressants if that's their view of what life should be v.s. what day to day life actually is.

6 hours ago, wherebee said:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/14/travel-better-relationship-ever-12233415/

This is what modern women are constantly bombarded with - the drip drip drip of anti-family propaganda. 

Almost all women I meet now, after hearing of my travels, are all "oh I love to travel' and "oh, I wish I lived in London/NewYork/Paris".  When I say - why, what will you get there that you can't get here in Australia, apart from a bit more variation in crime, they are genuinely taken aback.  When I talk about how we would have loved to have stayed in Australia to work for the past decade but the taxes were too high and income too low, but that we lost out on ten years of family and deepening friend networks, they kind of short circuit.

Women see travel as 'exciting' and 'fun', forgetting that you are trading one thing for another in every choice you make.

It saves the real hook for the closer: “Travel inspires envy

:Sick1:

If you really want to challenge a woman with 'wanderlust', just challenge her to satisfy her travel urge without taking pictures.  They're looking for Instagram/Facebook timeline ammo, not to get away and experience new cultures.  If not to outdo a competitor/work colleague online, to at least conform.  The growth of social media has given a surge to 'keeping up with the Joneses'. 

Edited by ElKapitan84

2 minutes ago, ElKapitan84 said:

If you really want to challenge a woman with 'wanderlust', just challenge her to satisfy her travel urge without taking pictures.  They're looking for Instagram/Facebook timeline ammo, not to get away and experience new cultures.  If not to outdo a competitor/work colleague online, to at least conform.  The growth of social media has given a surge to 'keeping up with the Joneses'. 

I think oftentimes it indicates being very unhappy with their day-to-day life.

Girl I've know for a long time who earns a wee bit more than me is shocked that I'm able to rent and save money, but also admits that when she's not in a relationship she feels the need to go on 6 holidays a year to keep herself sane. She doesn't seem to have any simple pleasures at home that fulfil her enough, she always has to be looking forward to the next 'escape' in a couple months.

51 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I think oftentimes it indicates being very unhappy with their day-to-day life.

Girl I've know for a long time who earns a wee bit more than me is shocked that I'm able to rent and save money, but also admits that when she's not in a relationship she feels the need to go on 6 holidays a year to keep herself sane. She doesn't seem to have any simple pleasures at home that fulfil her enough, she always has to be looking forward to the next 'escape' in a couple months.

I went on loads of holidays when I was single and still saved money.  There are holidays and holidays - doing stuff or taking posed photos.

Most burds want to take photos of themselves sipping cocktails in stupidly expensive bars/hotels, ideally with greasy Luigi in the picture to make other burds envious. Blokes generally don't want that kind of thing and will stay somewhere cheap and social while spending the money on doing stuff.

(Obviously there are exceptions but I reckon it's a reasonable generalisation)

4 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I went on loads of holidays when I was single and still saved money.  There are holidays and holidays - doing stuff or taking posed photos.

Most burds want to take photos of themselves sipping cocktails in stupidly expensive bars/hotels, ideally with greasy Luigi in the picture to make other burds envious. Blokes generally don't want that kind of thing and will stay somewhere cheap and social while spending the money on doing stuff.

(Obviously there are exceptions but I reckon it's a reasonable generalisation)

Aye I've taken 2 week holidays in some of the most expensive cities in the world for about a third of what most would spend because I was happy to rent a simple airbnb room in a house, and spend my days exploring and eating relitavely cheap simple food. Had a great time.

My brother (also single) will never experience that kind of holiday because he thinks it's beneath him to sleep somewhere like that, requires a certain quality of hotel which means whole swathes of the world are outside his budget.

Edited by JoeDavola

2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Aye I've taken 2 week holidays in some of the most expensive cities in the world for about a third of what most would spend because I was happy to rent a simple airbnb room in a house, and spend my days exploring and eating relitavely cheap simple food. Had a great time.

My brother (also single) will never experience that kind of holiday because he thinks it's beneath him to sleep somewhere like that, requires a certain quality of hotel which means whole swathes of the world are outside his budget.

This info may be out of date....(it's pre-Tinder)

You and your brother are also still (only just!) young enough to stay in hostels and the like. These are excellent places to find filthy women, many who might say no at home seem to have no knicker elastic while travelling. Lots of young twats too, but that actually helps.

On 21/02/2020 at 01:28, JFK said:

That was your first mistake

Agreed. She'd need to be a 10 for me to tolerate the age and baggage long term, and if she was after something short term, she would've probably not mentioned the kid.

On 21/02/2020 at 05:52, Thombleached said:

Nail a date as soon as possible, ideally within double digit exchanges. You don't want a bunch of pen-pals and the longer you get to know someone behind a screen the more chance of you building a false picture of who they are.

Don't ever ask for their number. Wait until they give it to you (shows that they've submitted). 

Thanks.  It's a good advice, because I find small talk with people who I know absolutely nothing about quite painful, particularly if the other side is expecting me to do all the work.  At least in person there will be more information exchanged in a short period of time, and I'll have pressure to respond faster, so should flow a bit better.

On 21/02/2020 at 12:01, UnconventionalWisdom said:

I havent been dating for a while but after a bit of messaging I'd write, "I'm a better conversationalist than a penpal, fancy going for a pint/coffee etc?" Always seemed to go down well and stopped the small-talk messages. 

Lots of women seem to have that in their bios, so the'd get it and I'd probably use it.  

Anyway, thanks everyone, it's time to erase, change description and photos and start on another app.  Too many swiped left on me already !! 

• I had a quick look at Tinder again yesterday, it appears most women don't even bother to write anything at all now. A few years back you'd get an essay!

9 hours ago, Bear Hug said:

Agreed. She'd need to be a 10 for me to tolerate the age and baggage long term, and if she was after something short term, she would've probably not mentioned the kid.

Thanks.  It's a good advice, because I find small talk with people who I know absolutely nothing about quite painful, particularly if the other side is expecting me to do all the work.  At least in person there will be more information exchanged in a short period of time, and I'll have pressure to respond faster, so should flow a bit better.

Lots of women seem to have that in their bios, so the'd get it and I'd probably use it.  

Anyway, thanks everyone, it's time to erase, change description and photos and start on another app.  Too many swiped left on me already !! 

If after a couple of lines they are just responding about themselves and not putting in any effort to keep the conversation going I would leave it. Either they get the message and begin to take an interest in me or that's the end of it. I've no interest in dating w princess that thinks the world revolves around her. 

I think you can deactivate your account on most platforms (as opposed to just deleting the app) and start again afresh. 

16 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

This info may be out of date....(it's pre-Tinder)

You and your brother are also still (only just!) young enough to stay in hostels and the like. These are excellent places to find filthy women, many who might say no at home seem to have no knicker elastic while travelling. Lots of young twats too, but that actually helps.

I have said it before, but just get out there, Joe - a world of filth awaits.

Do they still have mixed dorms in hostels?