DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

11 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

I just generally never hear men complain about their wives when having blokes nights out, even when it's well known the wives in question are quite demanding.

Even the bloke whose wife doesn't want to ever have sex with him has just accepted that as the norm and just thrown himself into his work.

I find it hard to believe that there's many men out there choosing to initiate divorce, unless the wife in question is an utter psycho or has cheated on him, and even then there's many men I reckon who'd put up with that as long as it was kept secret.

In our close circle we all know which wives are mental, which are unreasonable, and which are great.  We know which have fucked around behind their husbands back but the husbands are staying until their escape plan is ready.  

Most of all, we know who might call us one day to say 'I need a bag of lime and a shovel'.....

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So... I tidied the flat. Stocked up on johnnies, wine, ect... Invited her over to the flat before we headed out, but she suggested just meeting outside the apartment block. Fair enough, I wa

Actually no, you have it the wrong way around. The gist of this thread is that women should go after men who have higher standards. Such things as having respect for women, having a decent educat

Posted Images

Some thoughts about dating apps, I know it's not a true representation but still:

- Why do most profile pics involve holding a glass of wine surrounded by her tipsy girl friends on a night out? Slightly off-putting really. Anyone with a photo of them in the countryside or an interesting location is like golddust

- Half the pop of Manchester works for the NHS

- We need another guide of a list of 'job' titles that really mean unemployed (self-employed at make up artist)

- Props to those who are upfront about any kids they have. Had a mate who was a pro at spotting clues in photos like Booster seats in the back of cars

25 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

- Why do most profile pics involve holding a glass of wine surrounded by her tipsy girl friends on a night out? Slightly off-putting really. Anyone with a photo of them in the countryside or an interesting location is like golddust

Ah the old 'hold up an alcoholic beverage triumphantly/in a cheers pose with knowing smirk on face.'  Who doesn't want a woman headed for forty who still goes clubbing with the gurlz?  Mon-Thurs gossiping about who drank what.  Fri-Sun classy behaviour.

Edit: Mon-Sun, unruly brat running riot.

Props to those who are upfront about any kids they have. Had a mate who was a pro at spotting clues in photos like Booster seats in the back of cars

When I was using these things, the hotter the match and longer the convo... the higher the chance of 'Did I mention' (existence of bastard).  I have a former Tinder match right now constantly and persistently at the top of my FaceBook PMYK list with an undeclared bastard.

Edited by ElKapitan84
16 hours ago, ElKapitan84 said:

Ah the old 'hold up an alcoholic beverage triumphantly/in a cheers pose with knowing smirk on face.'  Who doesn't want a woman headed for forty who still goes clubbing with the gurlz?  Mon-Thurs gossiping about who drank what.  Fri-Sun classy behaviour.

Edit: Mon-Sun, unruly brat running riot.

When I was using these things, the hotter the match and longer the convo... the higher the chance of 'Did I mention' (existence of bastard).  I have a former Tinder match right now constantly and persistently at the top of my FaceBook PMYK list with an undeclared bastard.

Either sat at a posh restaurant or new kitchen. I always wondered who was the dope taking the picture/paying for the meal/kitchen.

Easy to spot HGH users in the gym, look for their orrible acne and weird OTT veins.

-

Not related to this but this stuff about John Leslie. Guy's been cleared (again) and is innocent, why isn't Ulrika Jonsson retracting her claims? I realise she's not actually said it but she hasn't denied it either. A horrible woman.

Bizarre plot-twist, Anthea Turner was his character witness in court.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8856673/BARBARA-DAVIES-John-Leslie-shake-seedy-image-haunted-20-years.html

His career is fully over, he should sue her.

32 minutes ago, spunko said:

Easy to spot HGH users in the gym, look for their orrible acne and weird OTT veins.

-

Not related to this but this stuff about John Leslie. Guy's been cleared (again) and is innocent, why isn't Ulrika Jonsson retracting her claims? I realise she's not actually said it but she hasn't denied it either. A horrible woman.

Bizarre plot-twist, Anthea Turner was his character witness in court.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8856673/BARBARA-DAVIES-John-Leslie-shake-seedy-image-haunted-20-years.html

His career is fully over, he should sue her.

Yeah it was a shocker when I read that it's been almost 20 years since that story...2002 I was still in school then; seems like a lifetime ago, yet that's when this man had his life ruined for no reason at all. There's people who have killed themselves over less than what he's been put through.

But as per usual, nobody gives a shit about men.

23 hours ago, ElKapitan84 said:

Guy without steroid gut:

Sylvester-Stallone-Rocky-Workout.jpg

It's my understanding that the likes of Sly would cycle on and off between movie roles. That's during Rambo 3 in the late 80's which was him at his biggest, and what would have no doubt been this highest steroid dose he was ever on. He'd have been about 41 when that was taken.

I wish Hollywood would come clean about steroid use, but no they keep telling the same lies about how it's all hard work, chicken and broccoli.

I think a big chunk of Hollywood men are at least on a 'maintenance' dose of TRT which if done right probably has more benefits than downsides - but again this is mostly denied (though Sly has been honest about being on TRT for decades).

Edited by JoeDavola
3 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I think a big chunk of Hollywood men are at least on a 'maintenance' dose of TRT which if done right probably has more benefits than downsides - but again this is mostly denied (though Sly has been honest about being on TRT for decades).

British actors, like Norman Wisdom, and Charles Hawtree never went for this sort of shit.O.o:)

8 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Yeah it was a shocker when I read that it's been almost 20 years since that story...2002 I was still in school then; seems like a lifetime ago, yet that's when this man had his life ruined for no reason at all. There's people who have killed themselves over less than what he's been put through.

But as per usual, nobody gives a shit about men.

Same with Matthew Kelly. The allegations against him pretty much finished his career. 

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

It's arguably Reeves and Mortimer's finest moment - one of my favorite for sure.

I must've watched that hundreds of times, and I'm still crying with laughter right now.

The Masterchef piss-take is of similar quality. You're a fakey cake maker, and I ain't got time for you-ooooohhh..!

XYY

4 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

It's my understanding that the likes of Sly would cycle on and off between movie roles. That's during Rambo 3 in the late 80's which was him at his biggest, and what would have no doubt been this highest steroid dose he was ever on. He'd have been about 41 when that was taken.

I wish Hollywood would come clean about steroid use, but no they keep telling the same lies about how it's all hard work, chicken and broccoli.

He's definitely on steroids there (training for Rambo III).

2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Oh no doubt at all. Juiced to the gills.

I still admire Stallone though.  Unlike today's juicer freaks, his physique is proportional and stops short of looking ridiculous.  Guy lives a pretty healthy lifestyle too.  Schwarzenegger on the other hand has had two major heart surgeries, now there was a guy who truly was juiced to the gills and looked (IMO) ridiculous.

Stallone is going to live into his 90s IMO.