DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Who's going to have the RNA vaccine?

Will you have a COVID jab?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Will you have a COVID jab?

• Yes definitely
    • Yes likely
    • Not sure / will wait a while
    • No probably not
    • No fucking way
    • Other

I'm surprised that somebody else hasn't posted about this development

The new vaccine is based around RNA technology. Genetically modified humans: cool! The vaccine could also help to prevent man-made global warming by making humans infertile. Better still, we could get the RNA vaccine to kill you of cancer by the time you become a useless eater (60 yrs old). I wonder how many people will voluntarily have this injection? How long will it take for the vaccine to become a legal requirement to fly on planes, enter shops, go to football matches. And, will people accept it? I suspect that if the people do wake-up the government doesn't possess the manpower of the right type to prevent them from being toppled. Who remembers the trial the trial of Nicolae and Elena Ceaușescu? If COVID1984 is a power-grab, the instigators are playing a high-stakes game

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53061288

Edited by spunko
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BBC were banging on about a vaccine yesterday, the only solution they said. The level of distrust I have in their output after constant lies and agenda driven output, i take this as a very bad omen fo

Nobody in their right mind will have this. I would wait for years of other people having it, and some children being born from people who have had it. I'm thinking 5-10yrs plus before it can even

I wouldn't go anywhere near these vaccines. The companies involved are already ensuring that they won't be held responsible for the possible bad side effects!   Big Pharma firms will NOT be

1 hour ago, arbitrage said:

The new vaccine is based around RNA technology. Genetically modified humans: cool! The vaccine could also help to prevent man-made global warming by making humans infertile. Better still, we could get the RNA vaccine to kill you of cancer by the time you become a useless eater (60 yrs old). I wonder how many people will voluntarily have this injection? How long will it take for the vaccine to become a legal requirement to fly on planes, enter shops, go to football matches. And, will people accept it? I suspect that if the people do wake-up the government doesn't possess the manpower of the right type to prevent them from being toppled. Who remembers the trial the trial of Nicolae and Elena Ceaușescu? If COVID1984 is a power-grab, the instigators are playing a high-stakes game

Kathy is a donkey!...who in their right mind volunteers for a vaccine trial that has been rushed through a three month process that normally takes 7-8 years?...ok, if you have bought in to the hysteria that is Covid19 by all means consider the vaccine, but better to wait at least 1-2 years to see any immediate side effects, in the meantime take additional hygiene precautions....ok, you will be at risk for two winters but that has got to be better odds against an unknown.

There's your ideal public sector job right there - Head of Vaccine Authentication. 

Which means cross my palm with bitcoin and voila here's your vaccine certificate, without the vaccine. 

25 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

There's your ideal public sector job right there - Head of Vaccine Authentication. 

Which means cross my palm with bitcoin and voila here's your vaccine certificate, without the vaccine. 

There'll certainly be a gap in the market for this type of service!

History shows that in the long-run authoritarian societies always disintergrate from within. The likes of Bill Gates, Boris, Whitty, Ferguson probably aren'tworried because they over-estimate themselves and underestimate us. They should be worried though - events in Brixton show that the fight back has already started. Never underestimate a human's desire to live in freedom. People will do anything to restore / maintain their freedom. Masada is my favourite example

4 hours ago, onlyme said:

BBC were banging on about a vaccine yesterday, the only solution they said. The level of distrust I have in their output after constant lies and agenda driven output, i take this as a very bad omen for what a vaccine might mean. 

Yes I found the language a bit much on the so-called Six O Clock News last night.  I think they said something along the lines of a vaccine being "our only chance of returning to normal life".   I don't know if they've always been this melodramatic about everything and I'd not noticed before, or if they've ramped it up more in the last couple of years when I haven't been watching.

I wouldn't put much faith in the first batch of vaccine. How long can the media play this farce out? From they way it's shown you would expect dead bodies in the street. Now obviously the government took this whole outbreak over seriously, so they were lied to, and so were other governments. By whom?:ph34r::CryBaby:

5 hours ago, onlyme said:

BBC were banging on about a vaccine yesterday, the only solution they said. The level of distrust I have in their output after constant lies and agenda driven output, i take this as a very bad omen for what a vaccine might mean. 

There was no vaccine for Spanish flu ,and what happened to that 

The "game changing antibody test"  and the lack of them is what makes me suspicious /sceptical 

Edited by Long time lurking
3 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

There was no vaccine for Spanish flue ,and what happened to that 

The "game changing antibody test"  and the lack of them is what makes me suspicious /sceptical 

It's a holy grail.

7 hours ago, arbitrage said:

Wait until the tinfoil hat brigade sees how the T cell vaccine being trialed works ,xD

2 hours ago, arbitrage said:

Do tell.

I'm also very reluctant to take a rush job vaccine?  Would I be publicly shamed into taking with the BBC at the vanguard.  My civic duty and all that....I heard somebody say the other day everyone should be forced to have the flu vaccine this year to reduce hospital overflow (even if only 50-80% iirc effective?).

The other points you make in the OP are concerning true - I guess I just don't see being as a deliberate ploy by the TPTB/ Gates/ Soros.  Not to say that it doesn't turn out that way in the weird way serendipity or coincidence works.   

2 hours ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Yes I found the language a bit much on the so-called Six O Clock News last night.  I think they said something along the lines of a vaccine being "our only chance of returning to normal life".   I don't know if they've always been this melodramatic about everything and I'd not noticed before, or if they've ramped it up more in the last couple of years when I haven't been watching.

And apparently the markets in the US especially are baking in the expectation of one (or that's one excuse for the ridiculous FED supported stock market rally on the back of everything that's been happening in the last few years)

Then the vaccine may become a yearly mandatory thing too - like has been pointed out by others here more knowledgeable...and just by common sense comparing to say how flu's work.  

Are we entering a time that goes down in history as the vaccine years?

2 hours ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Propaganda, not news

According to Ludwig von Mises, "human action is purposefful behaviour". If you watch what soebody does you can often get a good idea about what they're trying to achieve.

The next question to ask is why are the BBC so desperate for us plebs to accept this experiemental RNA vaccine? There must be a reason - because human action is purposeful behaviour.

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

I wouldn't put much faith in the first batch of vaccine. How long can the media play this farce out? From they way it's shown you would expect dead bodies in the street. Now obviously the government took this whole outbreak over seriously, so they were lied to, and so were other governments. By whom?:ph34r::CryBaby:

where you be hiding, not got the memo?  Soros with his Nazi past had a big part to play.  Gates is the evil mastermind though.  Deep state supported throughout and then my take is that Rockfella dinosaur has been pulling a few strings too.  Rothschild prob too.

Sorry not trying to be disingenuous - ready to admit I know FA 

15 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

I'm also very reluctant to take a rush job vaccine?  Would I be publicly shamed into taking with the BBC at the vanguard.  My civic duty and all that....I heard somebody say the other day everyone should be forced to have the flu vaccine this year to reduce hospital overflow (even if only 50-80% iirc effective?).

Collectivists can go to Hell

Collectivism means the subjugation of the individual to a group—whether to a race, class or state does not matter. Collectivism holds that man must be chained to collective action and collective thought for the sake of what is called “the common good.” - Ayn Rand

"It stands to reason that where there’s sacrifice, there’s someone collecting sacrificial offerings. Where there is service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be master.! - Ayn Rand

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” - Ayn Rand

3 minutes ago, arbitrage said:

Collectivists can go to Hell

Collectivism means the subjugation of the individual to a group—whether to a race, class or state does not matter. Collectivism holds that man must be chained to collective action and collective thought for the sake of what is called “the common good.” - Ayn Rand

"It stands to reason that where there’s sacrifice, there’s someone collecting sacrificial offerings. Where there is service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be master.! - Ayn Rand

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” - Ayn Rand

just watched this short clip this morning weirdly

• spunko changed the title to Who's going to have the RNA vaccine?