DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Lasses shorts, a nuclear arms race.

Funny isn't it, this time of year, warm weather, the ladies are wearing less... I'm out shopping for non-essentials wondering how to avoid the queues when WHAM nice body thin dress appears and leaves me temporarily speechless and confused and totally forgot what I was doing. 

1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

Funny isn't it, this time of year, warm weather, the ladies are wearing less... I'm out shopping for non-essentials wondering how to avoid the queues when WHAM nice body thin dress appears and leaves me temporarily speechless and confused and totally forgot what I was doing. 

I hope you came back with a Haynes Manual for a 1964 Ford Corsair.

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Yes that's exactly what happened. Do you need a Haynes manual for a Corsair? Barely used, although there are some awkward stains on it but which I have mostly been able to wipe off. 

6 minutes ago, Andersen said:

Pics or it didn't happen ?

Shopping in town last week was similar with a few groups walking to the nearby beach wearing not-a-lot. Just remembered I need another shopping trip !

Not that I have or would, but if I did take a picture of these fine arse in little shorts would I be committing a criminal offence?

Just now, Funn3r said:

Yes that's exactly what happened. Do you need a Haynes manual for a Corsair? Barely used, although there are some awkward stains on it but which I have mostly been able to wipe off. 

It's the year before the awful V4.

2 minutes ago, MrPin said:

He may well have. In about 67 or 68 and editorial in triple C in the spring began something like this 'Rejoice and be glad for birds all over Britain are donning their scanty summer wear'.

7 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

Not that I have or would, but if I did take a picture of these fine arse in little shorts would I be committing a criminal offence?

A number of dosbodders are experienced criminal barristers ; if you upload the photos we will give you mates rates for suitable legal advice. 

12 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Was in town today and there was two Girls with lovely arses walking around in Lycra shorts so tight it basically looked like they just had underwear on.

Im all for it.

All the current new/temporary workers in my local Asda are very attractive teenage girls who don't seem to have been offered the standard frumpy shapeless trousers that make up the regular uniform, as a result they seem to be holding a competition amongst themselves over who can wear the tightest, most see through black leggings.

I usually find an excuse to go in most days before or after work at the moment:D

3 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Mrs O wears short shorts sometimes. 

IMG_20200625_193518.jpg

Shameless hussy.

Would she like to meet a slightly less old fucker who lives in a warmer/drier place than Norway?

(I'm going to assume she's not like some of the black Parisian girls that look like that from the back but are enough to make you run away screaming when you see the front)

16 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

This thread is both depressing and makes me realise that I have wasted it staying indoors.

I have been doing funny replies in the spirit but don't think you are the only one. 

16 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

This thread is both depressing and makes me realise that I have wasted it staying indoors.

Last year at this time I had been watching the girls go by for a couple of months, while sat outside one of My Beautiful Pubs.

The lockdown is not being kind to me.

Something really has to be done.

Just now, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Shameless hussy.

Would she like to meet a slightly less old fucker who lives in a warmer/drier place than Norway?

(I'm going to assume she's not like some of the black Parisian girls that look like that from the back but are enough to make you run away screaming when you see the front)

She's quite presentable :Old:

11 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Shameless hussy.

Whilst she looks lovely, those shorts are positively capacious in comparison to the ones I've seen today.

I think they're borrowing Barbies shorts.