• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Ahh was pikey

Recommended Posts

It's a shame, the boy was only 20.

I found comments at the foot of the page, only two though....

 

 

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

 
dummy_148x178.jpg?cb=201783

AlistairR, York, about 3 hours ago

Tacky

ReplyNew CommentNew
 
280
 
Click to rate
 
 
dummy_148x178.jpg?cb=201783

EndOfUK, London, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago

Some of those women are dressed to go out to a nightclub not a funeral!

ReplyNew CommentNew
 
173
 
Click to rate
 
 

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4757928/Relatives-wail-funeral-20-year-old-traveller.html#ixzz4oimFXjSR
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Imagine her seventy-five year-old equivalent at my dad's funeral in Febuary - and you've pretty much got my Aunty Mavis...!

;)

 

XYY

I think she got those boobs done for the funeral.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I think she got those boobs done for the funeral.

:)

It's got me thinking of a funeral version of that "Horse Outside" song a few people have posted on DOSBODs.

Fuck your Honda Civic - I've a hearse outside.

Fuck your Subaru - I have a hearse outside...

;)

 

 

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

:)

It's got me thinking of a funeral version of that "Horse Outside" song a few people have posted on DOSBODs.

Fuck your Honda Civic - I've a hearse outside.

Fuck your Subaru - I have a hearse outside...

;)

 

 

XYY

i love this song, they're dead funny

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JFK said:

i love this song, they're dead funny

 

It's fucking mint.

Our-lasses eldest daughter is currently knocking-off a top-notch Irish blurk called Joe.

Me and him get-on like a tower-block on fire.

His, and my love, of Roddy Doyle's "Barrytown Trilogy" was a big part of that almost-instant rapport.

And "Horse Outside" was very much another...

;)

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be interesting to hear the background to this. The pics have him with his top off - that's not required for CPR is it ? And this is inside a petrol station. I doubt he just wandered in here and this happened. 

And yes the fact he's a "Traveller" is affecting my opinion on this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ccc said:

Would be interesting to hear the background to this. The pics have him with his top off - that's not required for CPR is it ? And this is inside a petrol station. I doubt he just wandered in here and this happened. 

And yes the fact he's a "Traveller" is affecting my opinion on this. 

Putting aside th tarmacing and other small scale crime, the travellor crime is getting off the scale.

There's modern slavery going on. A quick googlw will show a number of cases where slow people and foriegners where being help in travellor camps and being used for free labour.

Then theres the feuds. Theres a serious long running one in Darlington. 4x4 into houses, hore boxes tipped over, graves dug up + skulls stolen.

If a person was inclinded to commit the perfect murder then bumping off one of the nastier pikeys would be a doddle. Police, if they looked, would never bother looking outside of the travelling families.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Putting aside th tarmacing and other small scale crime, the travellor crime is getting off the scale.

There's modern slavery going on. A quick googlw will show a number of cases where slow people and foriegners where being help in travellor camps and being used for free labour.

Then theres the feuds. Theres a serious long running one in Darlington. 4x4 into houses, hore boxes tipped over, graves dug up + skulls stolen.

If a person was inclinded to commit the perfect murder then bumping off one of the nastier pikeys would be a doddle. Police, if they looked, would never bother looking outside of the travelling families.

I really don't understand how they allowed to get away with doing this with seemingly impunity. They appear to be above the law. 

They have suddenly decided to descend on my neighbourhood. They have taken to parking up on playing fields, cutting locks of gates as they go.  Events have had to be cancelled.  

They flytip everywhere then the local council (tax payer) has to pay to clean up after them.  

They also appear to breed like rats, so there are more and more of them.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was a rentboy as well, apparently. I don't know if that's true obviously, but has been widely discussed online. Either way, that community isn't exactly known for its tolerance of such things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I'm not a fan of the 'community' - and I really am not. There is something distinctly grubby about a Mail photographer hanging around a funeral cortege to get some ropey pics.

Unpleasant people featured in an absolute bumwipe of a paper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

He was a rentboy as well, apparently. I don't know if that's true obviously, but has been widely discussed online. Either way, that community isn't exactly known for its tolerance of such things.

Are you sure thats not the other families smearing his name?

Sure there'll be gay travellors . But Id doubt theyd confess o be gay. Ever.

Oh all the pikey prefernces Ibe never heard of a rent boy one.

Besides, the transit would stand out a mile outside the blokes toilets ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Are you sure thats not the other families smearing his name?

Sure there'll be gay travellors . But Id doubt theyd confess o be gay. Ever.

Oh all the pikey prefernces Ibe never heard of a rent boy one.

Besides, the transit would stand out a mile outside the blokes toilets ...

 

Couldn't he just take his caravan with him and use that. For the full pikey experience. o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

As much as I'm not a fan of the 'community' - and I really am not. There is something distinctly grubby about a Mail photographer hanging around a funeral cortege to get some ropey pics.

Unpleasant people featured in an absolute bumwipe of a paper.

If you look at the credit to the photographs they're from the local rag. DM just republished them.

The one criticism I have is they've obviously included the one dressed as a stripper for a point, but she looks like she's in a tiny minority as most are well dressed. The pikeys do tend to give their dead a big send-off, which is one of their only redeeming features I can think of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

If you look at the credit to the photographs they're from the local rag. DM just republished them.

The one criticism I have is they've obviously included the one dressed as a stripper for a point, but she looks like she's in a tiny minority as most are well dressed. The pikeys do tend to give their dead a big send-off, which is one of their only redeeming features I can think of.

Fair point, I hadn't checked photo credits. Mea culpa

There was a pikey funeral through a town where I used to live. The entire town shut down for the day, roads closed, pubs shut. I thought the Queen had died or something.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.